What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Even though it was not continuous it is over 1000 years period. Only the 4th domination was short, that's when the French took over.
My point is that it is not continuous over 1000 years and it is the add up to approx 1000 year period till 938 AD. While if you see history of Egypt for example

Egypt was ruled by Macedonia from 332 BC to 30 BC, ruled by the Roman Empire from 30 BC to 641 AD, then ruled by the Caliphate and Islamic countries until 1517, then ruled by the Ottoman Empire until 1867... in total, Egypt was ruled by other countries in 2300 years, it's not until 1956 that it's became fully independent and ruled by the Egyptians

:rofl: why use a drawing of Egyptian slavery? Why not use some drawings of Viets slaves if you guys really were comparable to what took place in Egypt.
Not what you think of. Imposing high taxes aka sucking blood out of VN is a form of practicing slavery. As for Egypt we will have the chance to ask the strongman of Egypt, General El-Sisi if his country still constantly talks of the times when the Israeli were enslaved. He will visit Hanoi in the first week of September.

IMG_3497.JPG

If you listen to Trump you're a moron & if you actually believe in Trump you need to be admitted to a mental hospital.

A "trade war" with China will devastate the global supply chain. Many US factories relies on Chinese made parts to manufacture their goods. Even Trump's hats are made in China.

Trust me he won't declare a "trade war" anytime soon.
Not a big deal. US consumers can buy goods from VN factories. Whatever the cost the Chinese produce we can produce everything cheaper. Win win. Korean companies pack their stuffs in garment and electronic sectors and leave the Philippines for Vietnam. logistics cost and other cost in production in the Philippines are three times higher. Soon we not only produce shoes for half of world population but offer underwear for the entire planet.

Darkness over the Manila. Nevertheless the Philippines should not worry too much, their Chinese friends will come to rescue with billions of USD assistance package. Also the Chinese can relocate their factories to the Philippines.

IMG_3498.JPG

http://m.philstar.com/315469/show/d2b3d738c9261bde23bfa183b4db219d/?

If you listen to Trump you're a moron & if you actually believe in Trump you need to be admitted to a mental hospital.

A "trade war" with China will devastate the global supply chain. Many US factories relies on Chinese made parts to manufacture their goods. Even Trump's hats are made in China.

Trust me he won't declare a "trade war" anytime soon.

I don't need to believe anything, I only need to read the news and it seems that you didn't read that USA already started the process under Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974, the ball got going already.

MAY? Should do it right now, you should contribute to China's crash and put the money where your mouth is. UNLESS you have complete faith in China's economy :rofl:

Oh sure, I need your guidance to run my business.

I don't need to believe anything, I only need to read the news and it seems that you didn't read that USA already started the process under Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974, the ball got going already.
According to the news Trump is being investigated for possible collusion & conflict of interest which are ground for impeachment if he is found guilty.

The ball has yet to stop.

If it's not yet passed then it's not a law yet.

According to the news Trump is being investigated for possible collusion & conflict of interest which are ground for impeachment if he is found guilty.

The ball has yet to stop.

If it's not yet passed then it's not a law yet.

That has nothing to do with the trade investigation and why do you think the chinese government reacted so strongly to the Section 301 investigation? The process will start a de facto trade war in about 3 months.

Your political wishes about Trump are only a possibility and its a long process anyway, the trade fireworks will start in only 3 months.

Trump and his support base don't give a sh@@it about that, in fact, that's what they want, they want to cut off the supply chain dependence on China. Industry adapts and relocates, simple as that. China is not the only option.

That has nothing to do with the trade investigation and why do you think the chinese government reacted so strongly to the Section 301 investigation? The process will start a de facto trade war in about 3 months.

Your political wishes about Trump are only a possibility and its a long process anyway, the trade fireworks will start in only 3 months.
You mean like your prediction that India will have her new aircraft carrier ready before china? Try not to believe anything you see on paper. You're gullible enough as it is.

You do realize that tariff goes both ways right? If the US impose tariffs on chinese goods & services the chinese can do likewise. Making the "trade war" a meaningless endeavour.

You might not know this but the chinese market are the most profitable of the asia markets. What do you think will happen to the US economy if they lost a portion of that market.

You mean like your prediction that India will have her new aircraft carrier ready before china? Try not to believe anything you see on paper. You're gullible enough as it is.

You do realize that tariff goes both ways right? If the US impose tariffs on chinese goods & services the chinese can do likewise. Making the "trade war" a meaningless endeavour.

You might not know this but the chinese market are the most profitable of the asia markets. What do you think will happen to the US economy if they lost a portion of that market.

And when tariffs get impose who is the one that loses the most? The one that has the trade advantage and that's China with a 4 to 1 trade balance with USA. The trade balance numbers already tell you very clearly whose market is bigger and the big loser will be China. As usual, your analysis only looks at what China can do, not what they would lose. You talk same as the chinese trolls.

You talk same as the chinese talk with India, "we will teach you a lesson", "We'll start military operations in 2 weeks, we will not talk, we will not compromise" and after all the barking......... ooops, time to back down. Same story in trade, China always threatens but if the fireworks start, China is the first one to back down because they know how much they will lose.

Last edited:
And when tariffs get impose who is the one that loses the most? The one that has the trade advantage and that's China with a 4 to 1 trade balance with USA. The trade balance numbers already tell you very clearly whose market is bigger and the big loser will be China. As usual, your analysis only looks at what China can do, not what they would lose. You talk same as the chinese trolls.

You talk same as the chinese talk with India, "we will teach you a lesson", "We'll start military operations in 2 weeks, we will not talk, we will not compromise" and after all the barking......... ooops, time to back down. Same story in trade, China always threatens but if the fireworks start, China is the first one to back down because they know how much they will lose.

LOL the tariff are only on 1 commodity. Which is Steel that even the Chinese are more than willing to cut production to satisfy Trump's

The "trade war" are just propaganda for his dimwitted voters.

http://www.businessinsider.sg/trump...based-on-a-misunderstanding-2017-8/?r=US&IR=T

LOL the tariff are only on 1 commodity. Which is Steel that even the Chinese are more than willing to cut production to satisfy Trump's

The "trade war" are just propaganda for his dimwitted voters.

http://www.businessinsider.sg/trump...based-on-a-misunderstanding-2017-8/?r=US&IR=T

You are obviously not checking the details. The trade investigation that just started has nothing to do with steel in particular and its very broad, that's why emperor Xi said that it threatens the established trade system. The tariff issue about steel is a totally separate issue that is running its own course. If the trade war thing is just propaganda then why Xi reacted so strongly?

You are obviously not checking the details. The trade investigation that just started has nothing to do with steel in particular and its very broad, that's why emperor Xi said that it threatens the established trade system. The tariff issue about steel is a totally separate issue that is running its own course. If the trade war thing is just propaganda then why Xi reacted so strongly?
Because chinese company is caught red handed stealing us company secret he'll say anything even it's a "threat to world's market" but Xi is more than willing to compromise & cut steel production to appease trump. Trump just have to make it into a circus act.

Also there is nothing to suggest that there will be an expansion of the "trade war" other than steel. But then again the country is under the control of a man child. So who knows?

Because chinese company is caught red handed stealing us company secret he'll say anything even it's a "threat to world's market" but Xi is more than willing to compromise & cut steel production to appease trump. Trump just have to make it into a circus act.

Also there is nothing to suggest that there will be an expansion of the "trade war" other than steel. But then again the country is under the control of a man child. So who knows?

Again, it has nothing to do with steel and is very, very broad, hence Xi's response. You are mixing up totally different trade issues.

Again, it has nothing to do with steel and is very, very broad, hence Xi's response. You are mixing up totally different trade issues.
A leader will say anything but it doesn't mean anything at the same time. Look at Trump for example or like when you accuse Chinese spokesman of lying about issues like the Doklam or the SCS.

Then do define what this very, very broad things is? Will it extends to other goods & services. Because if so which one & how many? Cite me source too while you at it.

I'm not vietnamese I can't conjur stuffs up based on very, very broad & vague stuffs.

A leader will say anything but it doesn't mean anything at the same time. Look at Trump for example or like when you accuse Chinese spokesman of lying about issues like the Doklam or the SCS.

Then do define what this very, very broad things is? Will it extends to other goods & services. Because if so which one & how many? Cite me source too while you at it.

I'm not vietnamese I can't conjur stuffs up based on very, very broad & vague stuffs.

There are plenty of links about that, section 301 allows massive trade retaliation, China can bark all it wants that it can also retaliate, but as having a very big trade advantage, they have the most to lose and that's a fact:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...trade-investigations-against-china-on-monday/

http://thedailycoin.org/2017/08/13/trump-warns-xi-trade-war-china-starts-monday-video/

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/07/tru...gainst-china-have-some-fearing-trade-war.html

http://www.politico.com/agenda/story/2016/12/trumps-dangerous-trade-tool-000251

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom