What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

So says someone that speaks neither Spanish or Italian. Spanish and Italians with no previous training of the other's language can understand about 25% of the other language, many similarities, same grammatical structure, can learn the other language quite well in just a few months. But hey, no worries about what I say, I'm a fake Spanish as you used to say.

My mother knows 7 languages and I know 5 languages, of which two can be used fluently. In addition, I studied Chinese, Japanese, French. I can read French newspapers with ease, and when I was in Italy, I found that I could read and understand around 30% of Italian magazines (not newspaper). I just guess similarities between Spanish and Italian.

And nothing proves that you know Spanish/Italian more than me.

Last edited:
So says someone that speaks neither Spanish or Italian. Spanish and Italians with no previous training of the other's language can understand about 25% of the other language, many similarities, same grammatical structure, can learn the other language quite well in just a few months. But hey, no worries about what I say, I'm a fake Spanish as you used to say.
Hey bro welcome back, or at least one post a while, I follow your page from time to time. Keep up!

I once experienced the similarities between Spanish and Italian first hand when hearing a conservation between an Italian and a group of Cubans that speak Spanish.

Don’t bother too much about the guy. For him, only Chinese is true Chinese, the rest is faked. I learned to move on.

Hey bro welcome back, or at least one post a while, I follow your page from time to time. Keep up!

I once experienced the similarities between Spanish and Italian first hand when hearing a conservation between an Italian and a group of Cubans that speak Spanish.

Don’t bother too much about the guy. For him, only Chinese is true Chinese, the rest is faked. I learned to move on.

Thanks bro, try to contact me in Twitter, I don't know your account there, some of the juicy information there gets shared in private messages.

My mother knows 7 languages and I know 5 languages, of which two can be used fluently. In addition, I studied Chinese, Japanese, French. I can read French newspapers with ease, and when I was in Italy, I found that I could read and understand around 30% of Italian magazines (not newspaper). I just guess similarities between Spanish and Italian.

And nothing proves that you know Spanish/Italian more than me.

Eres un tio pendejo, jodido y mal parido, hablas mucho pero no sabes un coño.

That's some Spanish for you, enjoy the translation.

Thanks bro, try to contact me in Twitter, I don't know your account there, some of the juicy information there gets shared in private messages.

You made my day with your cussing LoL.

Vietnamese language use Latin script, but our language is a Mon Khmer one. You can say that Vietnamese language is similar to Khmer in basic words, to Chinese in 80% of vocabulary and even to Korean or Japanese through Chinese connection, but cannot say Vietnamese language is similar to Latin languages,

It is Latin. Do you see we write in character or alphabet? Man, what's wrong with you. Do you me a big favour, stop TALKING to me! F!!! What an incompetent person! Bye!

That guy AVIET is a weird dude. Zero intelligence. He thinks Vietnamese language is Chinese. He's just another "flat earth" believer. You know what I mean.

Ojalá pudiera matar a Hinm en la vida real.

That guy AVIET is a weird dude. Zero intelligence. He thinks Vietnamese language is Chinese. He's just another "flat earth" believer. You know what I mean.

Totally agree with you man. He is also a time waster.

Ha ha, right. This is the correct Spanish: Ojalá pudiera matarlo en la vida real.

It is Latin. Do you see we write in character or alphabet? Man, what's wrong with you. Do you me a big favour, stop TALKING to me! F!!! What an incompetent person! Bye!

I do not know you and do not care about your ignorance. You can keep it. I just want to explain to others that not all Vietnamese are so poorly educated that cannot differentiate between the script used for writing and language.

This forum is open to anyone to share his idea. You cannot forbid anyone to respond when you keep spreading false propaganda, fake news or poor knowledge like this.

Last edited:
Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurates Bharat Electronics’ representative office in Vietnam
Setting up of Bharat Electronics Ltd’s representative office in Hanoi is part of efforts to boost India-Vietnam ties

Last Published: Wed, Jun 13 2018. 10 13 PM IST
Elizabeth Roche
sitharaman-trandai-kbiE--621x414@LiveMint-db0d.jpg

Defence minister Nirmala Sitharaman with Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang at the Presidential Palace, in Hanoi on Wednesday. Photo: PTI

New Delhi: In a significant move to boost India-Vietnam ties, union defence minister Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated the first representative office of the state-owned defence equipment manufacturer Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) in Hanoi.

Sitharaman handed over the symbolic key of BEL’s representative office in Vietnam (VIRO) to Gowtama M.V., chairman and managing director, BEL, on Wednesday.

Hanoi was hosting the Vietnam-India Defence Industry Business Meeting at Hotel Melia. P. Harish, Indian ambassador to Vietnam, Ajay Kumar, secretary, defence production, and other senior officials of the Indian and Vietnam defence forces were present at the event.

VIRO is located near the Indian Embassy in the Vietnam capital. BEL is a defence electronics company, that has been playing a key role in manufacturing of defence armaments, including air defence and surveillance radars, missiles, cockpit and flight control systems for India’s indigenous light combat aircraft.

In recent years, it has been “fast expanding its global presence, and putting its best foot forward to give a thrust to exports worldwide, especially in South-East Asia, including the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines,” a BEL statement said.

“Spotting a niche market in Vietnam, BEL has now set up its first representative office in Vietnam to address export business opportunities and to provide unstinted product support and services to users in the region,” the statement said.

“The representative office will aim to promote BEL’s exports in areas such as weapons systems, radar systems, naval systems, military communication systems, electronic warfare systems, combat management systems and coastal surveillance systems,” it added.

In recent years, India has been strengthening its political, economic and strategic ties with Southeast Asian countries, signing defence cooperation pacts with Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia. This comes against the backdrop of an aggressively rising China. Since 2014, India has refashioned its “look East” policy to “Act East” policy.

India and Vietnam have been in talks for the sale of Brahmos cruise missiles, jointly produced by Russia and India, to Hanoi.

8291206F-5761-4EED-ACB5-5F2C3199EE3A.jpeg

6BADB829-0503-4B5B-BA86-9F974F194F75.jpeg

E8AF06B2-42EB-4A2E-A790-86102359069D.jpeg
299A5B48-C2A4-4AC2-A0CD-A7854E760372.jpeg

Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurates Bharat Electronics’ representative office in Vietnam
Setting up of Bharat Electronics Ltd’s representative office in Hanoi is part of efforts to boost India-Vietnam ties

Last Published: Wed, Jun 13 2018. 10 13 PM IST
Elizabeth Roche
sitharaman-trandai-kbiE--621x414@LiveMint-db0d.jpg

Defence minister Nirmala Sitharaman with Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang at the Presidential Palace, in Hanoi on Wednesday. Photo: PTI

New Delhi: In a significant move to boost India-Vietnam ties, union defence minister Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated the first representative office of the state-owned defence equipment manufacturer Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) in Hanoi.

Sitharaman handed over the symbolic key of BEL’s representative office in Vietnam (VIRO) to Gowtama M.V., chairman and managing director, BEL, on Wednesday.

Hanoi was hosting the Vietnam-India Defence Industry Business Meeting at Hotel Melia. P. Harish, Indian ambassador to Vietnam, Ajay Kumar, secretary, defence production, and other senior officials of the Indian and Vietnam defence forces were present at the event.

VIRO is located near the Indian Embassy in the Vietnam capital. BEL is a defence electronics company, that has been playing a key role in manufacturing of defence armaments, including air defence and surveillance radars, missiles, cockpit and flight control systems for India’s indigenous light combat aircraft.

In recent years, it has been “fast expanding its global presence, and putting its best foot forward to give a thrust to exports worldwide, especially in South-East Asia, including the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines,” a BEL statement said.

“Spotting a niche market in Vietnam, BEL has now set up its first representative office in Vietnam to address export business opportunities and to provide unstinted product support and services to users in the region,” the statement said.

“The representative office will aim to promote BEL’s exports in areas such as weapons systems, radar systems, naval systems, military communication systems, electronic warfare systems, combat management systems and coastal surveillance systems,” it added.

In recent years, India has been strengthening its political, economic and strategic ties with Southeast Asian countries, signing defence cooperation pacts with Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia. This comes against the backdrop of an aggressively rising China. Since 2014, India has refashioned its “look East” policy to “Act East” policy.

India and Vietnam have been in talks for the sale of Brahmos cruise missiles, jointly produced by Russia and India, to Hanoi.

View attachment 480242
View attachment 480241

View attachment 480248 View attachment 480250
Nice, India-sub Mekong-TPP co operation will become too strong and too big to any threat :cheers:

Defeated the mongol, defeated the French, defeated the Japanese, defeated the American, defeated the Chinese, and will continue to defeat the Chinese!
It will be a nightmare for any invaders when India decide to setup a big arm factory in VN and willing to share good tech.

time for India-VN to re-take weapon market. Russia should join soon before too late due to her high price while same quality wt India-Vn weapons :cheers:

The Israeli

Yuval Miodovsky, a member of Israeli Armed Forces teaches “Krav“ - a Israeli karate variant for close contact.

371DF619-19A3-4CE9-A8F2-8B49CE99248D.jpeg

T-90 and MSTA? Seem to be a wonderful combination. Wish VPA would set up several divisions worth of them.

RIkHqT5.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom