What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

I went to the remenent museum I Saigon I was so angry. Waned to cry.
Americans are evil

Did you go to Hanoi Chinese War Crime museum? You should go there and have a visit, you can see not just the American did horrible stuff to Vietnamese, the Chinese did it too, in some case, even more horrible than the American.

Or you can just ask any Vietnamese member.

Aussies are now begging for mercy.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/23/asia/australia-china-turnbull-visit-intl/index.html

How about you to first protect your own fishermen from Duterte's law enforcers?

LOL:rofl:

Did you go to Hanoi Chinese War Crime museum? You should go there and have a visit, you can see not just the American did horrible stuff to Vietnamese, the Chinese did it too, in some case, even more horrible than the American.

Or you can just ask any Vietnamese member.

LOL:rofl:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Remnants_Museum
Its original name was Exhibition house for US and Puppet Crimes, you figure it out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Remnants_Museum
Its original name was Exhibition house for US and Puppet Crimes, you figure it out.

That's the one in Ho Chi Ming City (Saigon) the one I was referring to is in Hanoi, it's about Chinese war crime committed during the 1979 Chinese Invasion

P.S. they have a name which I forgot, but I know it was about War Crime committed by Chinese troop during the 1979 border conflict.

That's the one in Ho Chi Ming City (Saigon) the one I was referring to is in Hanoi, it's about Chinese war crime committed during the 1979 Chinese Invasion

P.S. they have a name which I forgot, but I know it was about War Crime committed by Chinese troop during the 1979 border conflict.
Link?

I can't link you when I don't remember the name of that place.

You probably will get better luck to Vietnamese member, I don't speak Vietnamese and I had not live in Vietnam in my life, I have been Hanoi a few time for visit, that's it.

I can't link you when I don't remember the name of that place.

You probably will get better luck to Vietnamese member, I don't speak Vietnamese and I had not live in Vietnam in my life, I have been Hanoi a few time for visit, that's it.
Its Vn military history museum

The Viet Nam Military History Museum, set up on 17 July 1956, is one of seven national museums in Vietnam. It covers 12,800 m2. It is situated in central Hanoi, opposite the Lenin Park and near the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. The Flag Tower of Hanoi is located inside of the museum grounds.

28A Dien Bien Phu Road, Ba Dinh district, HaNoi, Phone (+84-4) - 38234264

Entrance is 40,000 VND, 30,000 for cameras.

Museum is currently not open on Monday and Friday and closes for lunch between 11:30 and 13:00

Opening Hours 8h00 - 11h30 and 13h00 - 16h00

Its Vn military history museum

The Viet Nam Military History Museum, set up on 17 July 1956, is one of seven national museums in Vietnam. It covers 12,800 m2. It is situated in central Hanoi, opposite the Lenin Park and near the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. The Flag Tower of Hanoi is located inside of the museum grounds.

28A Dien Bien Phu Road, Ba Dinh district, HaNoi, Phone (+84-4) - 38234264

Entrance is 40,000 VND, 30,000 for cameras.

Museum is currently not open on Monday and Friday and closes for lunch between 11:30 and 13:00

Opening Hours 8h00 - 11h30 and 13h00 - 16h00

Thanks

Aussies are now begging for mercy.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/23/asia/australia-china-turnbull-visit-intl/index.html

How about you to first protect your own fishermen from Duterte's law enforcers?

Aussies are now begging for mercy.?? wow, keep that idea to make yourself happy. VN-Aussia just enhance the relationship thanks to TPP

----------------------

Governor General of Australia to visit Việt Nam
Update: May, 23/2018 - 09:00
image: http://vietnamnews.vn//images/icon/icon_print.gif

image: http://vietnamnews.vn//images/icon/icon_letter.gif

icon_letter.gif

image: http://image.vietnamnews.vn//uploadvnnews/Article/2018/5/22/ToanquyenUC59384155PM.jpg

ToanquyenUC59384155PM.jpg

Governor General of Australia Peter Cosgrove. — VNA/VNS Photo
Viet Nam News
HÀ NỘI — At the invitation of President Trần Đại Quang, the Governor General of Australia Peter Cosgrove and his wife Lynne Cosgrove will pay a State visit to Việt Nam from Wednesday to Saturday. The visit also marks the 45th anniversary of the two countries’ diplomatic relations (1973-2018).

The visit will be an opportunity to review the robust bilateral relationship between Việt Nam and Australia, which was upgraded to strategic partnership status in March 2018 when Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc visited Australia.

During the last 45 years, Việt Nam and Australia have built a strong partnership with the establishment of comprehensive partnership in 2009. They signed a declaration on enhancing bilateral comprehensive partnership in 2015.

Trade and economic partnership is a key component of bilateral ties, with trade revenue increasing 200 times since 1990 to reach US$6.46 billion in 2017 and expected to hit $10 billion in 2020.

Australia currently ranks 19th out of 116 foreign investors in Việt Nam with a total investment of $1.82 billion in 396 projects. The two sides have signed the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) and actively engage in negotiations on the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP).

Australia has been a regular ODA provider in various fields, including infrastructure, poverty reduction, innovation, climate change response, gender equality and startup support.

The two sides have also worked together on security and national defence, to fight international crime syndicates, illegal immigration, and the removal of unexploded ordnance (UXO). Australian navy ships have been paying frequent visits to Vietnamese ports with the latest call made in June last year. The Việt Nam-Australia Joint Transnational Crime Centre based in HCM City is an effort to exchange information to fight terrorism, human trafficking and drugs.

Việt Nam and Australia are close partners in both international and regional forums such as ASEAN, East Asia Summit, Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation and the UN.

Australian tourists to Việt Nam have increased, reaching over 370,500 in 2017, making it one of the 10 leading sources of visitors to the country.

Australia is currently home to 30,000 Vietnamese students. Meanwhile, Việt Nam is also one of the five popular options for study of Australian students.

Along with economic cooperation, Việt Nam and Australia have enjoyed effective affiliation in all fields of politics-diplomacy, security-defence, science-technology and culture-education.

Read more at http://vietnamnews.vn/politics-laws...ia-to-visit-viet-nam.html#tbybmzd4Cgj4qE38.99

Interesting events

Commander of Vietnam Air Force together with 20 other countries will meet for a 3 day summit in Herzliya (Israel). IDF Chief of Staff Lt.-Gen. Gadi Eisenkot at the IDF’s Kirya military headquarters will greet the Air Force commanders to a show of force of Israeli Air Force. Participation of F-35i stealth fighter jets included.

https://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Bon...force-conference-kicks-off-in-Herzliya-557974

10D978D3-9733-4E98-986E-E14A361E3460.jpeg

A group of US student pilots will visit Vietnam in Summer, says Vice Superintendent of US Air Force Academy Colonel David Harris. Maybe a super opportunity to stage Top Gun dog fight scenes.

0B152EE1-39A9-4DCE-8D23-B23D5ED900DA.jpeg

With the increase of Chinese air planes in the South China Sea, Vietnam must prepare for the scenario that China establishes ADIZ in the region, says Major general Nguyen Hong Quan of Vietnamese Armed Forces.

Not a bad idea if Vietnam establishes own ADIZ and steps up military buildup in response.

Joining a military pact is still in the table.

B4C5B88F-AAFA-4B62-9DD3-5A661E2BECCB.jpeg

Interesting events

Commander of Vietnam Air Force together with 20 other countries will meet for a 3 day summit in Herzliya (Israel). IDF Chief of Staff Lt.-Gen. Gadi Eisenkot at the IDF’s Kirya military headquarters will greet the Air Force commanders to a show of force of Israeli Air Force. Participation of F-35i stealth fighter jets included.

https://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Bon...force-conference-kicks-off-in-Herzliya-557974

View attachment 476396

A group of US student pilots will visit Vietnam in Summer, says Vice Superintendent of US Air Force Academy Colonel David Harris. Maybe a super opportunity to stage Top Gun dog fight scenes.

View attachment 476399

With the increase of Chinese air planes in the South China Sea, Vietnam must prepare for the scenario that China establishes ADIZ in the region, says Major general Nguyen Hong Quan of Vietnamese Armed Forces.

Not a bad idea if Vietnam establishes own ADIZ and steps up military buildup in response.

Joining a military pact is still in the table.

View attachment 476400
US-SK-JP suffer the most to CN ADIZ in the region. If they want our help, then they need to help Vn more.

US-SK-JP suffer the most to CN ADIZ in the region. If they want our help, then they need to help Vn more.
Yes especially the Japanese. I wonder why they are too passive? They are stucked in the pacific constitution apparently. Vietnam should acquire more firepower by increasing the number of submarines. Bringing more funs to the Sea.

Z189 - Hải Phòng Shipyard constructs one more submarine rescue vessel.

Code name MSSARS 9316.

Length 93 m; wide 16 m; crew 113 người; weight 3,950 tons. Completion in 27 months.

C1DFED45-0D94-4A1E-A331-544AA5D07F5D.jpeg

36743B5D-76BA-4A04-BE0F-3D54A16AF40A.jpeg

Yes especially the Japanese. I wonder why they are too passive? They are stucked in the pacific constitution apparently. Vietnam should acquire more firepower by increasing the number of submarines. Bringing more funs to the Sea.

Z189 - Hải Phòng Shipyard constructs one more submarine rescue vessel.

Code name MSSARS 9316.

Length 93 m; wide 16 m; crew 113 người; weight 3,950 tons. Completion in 27 months.

View attachment 476440

View attachment 476443
Maybe JP population is just too old to do some hard work now, not mentioning that JP become so coward after surrender in WW2 :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom