What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Need 10,000 of these puppies in preparation for chinese meat grinder tactics.

Serbia, Vietnam abolish visas; Hanoi won't recognize Kosovo

Serbian First Deputy PM and Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic met on Friday in Hanoi with Vietnam's Deputy PM and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh.

SOURCE: SRBIJA.GOV.RS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2017 | 15:11

16304750359b2899149e6d393752710_v4big.jpg

In a cordial and friendly conversation, the two ministers identified the upcoming activities aimed at expanding bilateral cooperation and mutual support on the international level, the Serbian government announced.

The interlocutors "recalled the decades-long friendship and cooperation between the two nations and the two countries, which this year mark 60 years of establishing diplomatic relations."

Dacic informed his interlocutor in detail about current political developments in Serbia, the course of reforms, and about the priorities of our country's foreign policy.

The two officials agreed that the very good and friendly relations between the two countries need to be improved by strengthening economic cooperation and by intensifying the exchange of visits at the high and highest level.

They also agreed to organize an economic forum to present the economic and investment potential of the two countries, and Dacic invited his host to visit Serbia soon.

Dacic also announced on Friday that Serbia and Vietnam have decided to abolish visas for all citizens of the two countries.

The foreign minister said that Vietnam will adhere to its position not to recognize Kosovo, while Serbia will support Vietnam in international forums, Tanjug reported.

Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) expects Vietnam to buy the technology of Israel to self produce Spyder systems.

IMG_3589.JPG

Seoul 8/9. Senior Lt. Nguyễn Chí Vịnh with vice defense minister Suh Choo-suk. RoK provides $20m for mine clearing efforts and looks to provide additional coast guard vessels.

19_10021503.jpg

Test firing armor piercing SPG/9T2

sung-chong-tang-viet-nam-ban-dan-that_961947.jpg

PLA is a joke then why your supa stronk Vietcong army is acting like a chicken? When we threaten with war you cowards told the Spanish to stop drilling :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

When I'm pointing my finger at the moon, you are the dumb guy that look at my finger instead of the moon. You want a part of a huge forest, why risking a war for cutting a single tree of that forest? Did China also stop drilling Haiyang Shiyou 981 because threat of war or they don’t want a war? China may win in South China sea but at what cost… Any military confrontation will start something that nobody can predict the end.

If Vietnam lose a confrontation with China, it will be the end of the current VCP leadership (and I don’t think China want a change of leadership or regime in VN because ) a new leadership will for sure go (running) to the West, then Viet Nam will enjoy huge sympathy around the world for fighting a bigger aggressor, China will end up with the same type of economic and political embargo after Tiananmen square massacre 1989 and it also will just speed up a faster pace the militarization of VN (China will have even a bigger military enemy in VN at south of border then now). Any military confrontation would also provoke major economic instability then social instability (slow economy= closing factories) for both countries.

PLA will go against VN,( a rich military tradition nation with a sizable and capable army) not against a newborn tiny nation like East-Timor. PLA will probably win the conflict in South China Sea but if PLA come out with a bloody nose or perform poorly like in 1979, it would just shatter the mighty and invincibility image it try to build this last decades and nobody would take seriously PLA as a competent force anymore . if I was you and all those Chinese warmongers, I will be nervous as hell to see how PLA will perform in real military conflict against a capable enemy. By the meantime, China can keep throwing threats around like giving candies on Halloween day but eventually one day PLA will have to stop barking and start to bite if you want others nations take you seriously and respect PLA

Last edited:
When I'm pointing my finger at the moon, you are the dumb guy that look at my finger instead of the moon. You want a part of a huge forest, why risking a war for cutting a single tree of that forest? Did China also stop drilling Haiyang Shiyou 981 because threat of war or they don’t want a war? China may win in South China sea but at what cost… Any military confrontation will start something that nobody can predict the end.

If Vietnam lose a confrontation with China, it will be the end of the current VCP leadership (and I don’t think China want a change of leadership or regime in VN because ) a new leadership will for sure go (running) to the West, then Viet Nam will enjoy huge sympathy around the world for fighting a bigger aggressor, China will end up with the same type of economic and political embargo after Tiananmen square massacre 1989 and it also will just speed up a faster pace the militarization of VN (China will have even a bigger military enemy in VN at south of border then now). Any military confrontation would also provoke major economic instability then social instability (slow economy= closing factories) for both countries.

PLA will go against VN,( a rich military tradition nation with a sizable and capable army) not against a newborn tiny nation like East-Timor. PLA will probably win the conflict in South China Sea but if PLA come out with a bloody nose or perform poorly like in 1979, it would just shatter the mighty and invincibility image it try to build this last decades and nobody would take seriously PLA as a competent force anymore . if I was you and all those Chinese warmongers, I will be nervous as hell to see how PLA will perform in real military conflict against a capable enemy. By the meantime, China can keep throwing threats around like giving candies on Halloween day but eventually one day PLA will have to stop barking and start to bite if you want others nations take you seriously and respect PLA

Well said and as the situation in Doklam already demonstrated, China is all about barking and no biting.

leaders of Russia and Japan are coming to attend Apec Vietnam 2017 with Japan expecting the beginning of peace treaty negotiation. technically both countries are still at war. amazing. the US president will come. unclear whether the communist leader of China will come. due to recent escalation with VN he probably will miss the event.

Putin-Abe-170907-kremlin.ru_-714x437.jpg

I wonder whether all Danang´s facilities, roads, and other things will be complete on time?@Carlosa you probably has more info.
cdb81f70-112e-4177-9f6d-3e5d5f5d16bb-1490261850604.jpg

d09500c3-7c38-40dc-9be2-748ca7ef68cd-1490261618581.jpg

2fb71162-983e-43b7-b09d-7df897a4d801-1490260345902.jpg

504a747b-a234-47da-891c-b1f8d0bfd342-1490260400094.jpg

b7ffc086-f8d3-46d1-aa22-d7608a1567f2-1490260875217.jpg

a558bef5-b7e4-431b-9be7-628882c3de9d-1490260673482.jpg

9-1490260758554.jpg

12-1490260780356.jpg

2d785389-ccb9-43b6-95e6-a4c3f91a09b8-1490260938359.jpg

5684769d-48cf-4885-8c6c-9690bd1c78c2-1490261117968.jpg

d4d3fe4e-c251-4463-8ba0-bac520d6b1d0-1490261390909.jpg

02e11144-4cfd-4adf-868e-9ac9c2a86f12-1490260915596.jpg

Fresh produced ammunition OG9 developed for a special unwanted guest

IMG_3590.JPG
IMG_3591.JPG

It is reported RoK warships as destroyer ROKS Kang Gam Chan and accompanying vessels on route to Vietnam for port visit and joint exercise. Welcome!

IMG_3592.JPG
IMG_3593.JPG

Tough talk which is typical coming from you monkeys. Always bragging how mighty the Vietnamese army, navy or airforce are. Nobody takes you guys serious other than that fake Spanish dude here and some of your gullible brethren.

Look at what you are saying:
China MAY win in SCS but at what cost.
So who is gonna challenge PLAN? Your pathetic Naval force? Indonesian Navy? PH ? Malaysia? Even Japanese Navy is no match.

If Vietnam lose a confrontation with China, China will end up with the same type of economic and political embargo after Tiananmen square massacre 1989 and it also will just speed up a faster pace the militarization of VN (China will have even a bigger military enemy in VN at south of border then now).
So once VN loses to China in a conflict, VN will speed up faster militarization and VN army will become bigger threat to China?:rofl: Okay can somebody here tell me what is wrong with this logic?
Economical and political embargo will be placed on China for Vietnam? :rofl:
About the Tiananmen Square incident and the embargo that followed i guess you must be reading too much western propaganda stuff and not only that you even wrote BS about the type of embargo that was placed on China by US.

PLA will go against VN,( a rich military tradition nation with a sizable and capable army)
Okay thanks for letting us know how mighty the VN army is, i suppose we are now quaking in fear for Vietnam now. Yes VN as a rich military experienced country even China's ancient existence cannot dream to match Vietnam's capabilities. Mmm i guess the 1006 years of serving Imperial China does tell a different kind of tale.

Tough talk which is typical coming from you monkeys. Always bragging how mighty the Vietnamese army, navy or airforce are. Nobody takes you guys serious other than that fake Spanish dude here and some of your gullible brethren.

So who is gonna challenge PLAN? Your pathetic Naval force? Indonesian Navy? PH ? Malaysia? Even Japanese Navy is no match.

If Vietnam lose a confrontation with China, China will end up with the same type of economic and political embargo after Tiananmen square massacre 1989 and it also will just speed up a faster pace the militarization of VN (China will have even a bigger military enemy in VN at south of border then now).
So once VN loses to China in a conflict, VN will speed up faster militarization and VN army will become bigger threat to China?:rofl: Okay can somebody here tell me what is wrong with this logic?
About the Tiananmen Square incident and the embargo that followed i guess you must be reading too much western propaganda stuff and not only that you even wrote BS about the type of embargo that was placed on China by US.

PLA will go against VN,( a rich military tradition nation with a sizable and capable army)
Okay thanks for letting us know how mighty the VN army is, i suppose we are now quaking in fear for Vietnam now. Yes VN as a rich military experienced country even China's ancient existence cannot dream to match Vietnam's capabilities. Mmm i guess the 1006 years of serving Imperial China does tell a different kind of tale.
Human and monkey are identical in 99.4 percent of DNA I don't believe Chinese are much different, so behave yourself. Monkey is YOUR brother.

Every schoolkid in the world (except China) knows VN is the only country that defeats America. Yes VN is the only country that crushed America, France and China in a row. Ok Cambodia is the fourth.

China first invasion of Vietnam was successful because back then we didn't have any army, not a single soldier. Our people believed too much of China peaceful rise. What a mistake.

But end of the day, Ngo Nguyen led Vietnam out of slavery after crushing the Chinese army at a decisive battle of the Red river.

When did you win a war against a external military power except a small victory against India? I can't remember maybe you can tell.

In no time China dominates the Asian waters. Japan and Champ did. China dominated the commercial sea for a short while during the Ming when an eunuch sailed thru our waters. It's too early to say PLA warships can harass anyone you like.

Human and monkey are identical in 99.4 percent of DNA I don't believe Chinese are much different, so behave yourself. Monkey is YOUR brother.

Every schoolkid in the world (except China) knows VN is the only country that defeats America. Yes VN is the only country that crushed America, France and China in a row. Ok Cambodia is the fourth.

China first invasion of Vietnam was successful because back then we didn't have any army, not a single soldier. Our people believed too much of China peaceful rise. What a mistake.

But end of the day, Ngo Nguyen led Vietnam out of slavery after crushing the Chinese army at a decisive battle of the Red river.

When did you win a war against a external military power except a small victory against India? I can't remember maybe you can tell.

In no time China dominates the Asian waters. Japan and Champ did. China dominated the commercial sea for a short while during the Ming when an eunuch sailed thru our waters. It's too early to say PLA warships can harass anyone you like.

The world knows the Yankees went back home by themselves, did not surrender to Vietcongs after killing you mofo for 20 years. You didn't defeat them and certainly not by yourself. Without China's aid and assistance the Yankees would have finished you guys sooner instead of fighting for 2 decades with no sight of ending. Vietnam would have been enslaved by the Yankees after the French/Japs.

As for defeating the French why don't you read this
upload_2017-9-11_20-55-8.png

Without China's help you mofo couldn't do sh!t to the French. That's right you are nothing but ingrate.

China's first invasion was successful? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam (4 domination of Vietnam) FOUR FOOKING DOMINATIONS.

If Vietnam army was so strong it would not have ended up as French slaves. French had total occupation of Vietnam or are you denying it?

China had the biggest Naval force during the Ming for trade and discovery. The Naval force was cut in size and forgotten because the following Emperor moved the capital to the North dealing with the Mongels. The Ming Naval force didn't become weak all of a sudden. This however has nothing to do with PLA Navy of today. So which ASEAN is gonna challenge us in SCS? You wanna beg USA or Japan to save your a*s?

The world knows the Yankees went back home by themselves, did not surrender to Vietcongs after killing you mofo for 20 years. You didn't defeat them and certainly not by yourself. Without China's aid and assistance the Yankees would have finished you guys sooner instead of fighting for 2 decades with no sight of ending. Vietnam would have been enslaved by the Yankees after the French/Japs.

View attachment 424632
Without China's help you mofo couldn't do sh!t to the French. That's right you are nothing but ingrate.

China's first invasion was successful? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam (4 domination of Vietnam) FOUR FOOKING DOMINATIONS.

If Vietnam army was so strong it would not have ended up as French slaves. French had total occupation of Vietnam or are you denying it?

China had the biggest Naval force during the Ming for trade and discovery. The Naval force was cut in size and forgotten because the following Emperor moved the capital to the North dealing with the Mongels. The Ming Naval force didn't become weak all of a sudden. This however has nothing to do with PLA Navy of today. So which ASEAN is gonna challenge us in SCS? You wanna beg USA or Japan to save your a*s?
Normally I don't reply to idiots but I make an exemption here. Winning a war is NOT who kills more men, women and children than the other party but who achieves the objective. Vietnam goal is expelling the foreigners and uniting the country. Both objectives are achieved. Sure the PLA won the war because you pumped poison gas into civilian bunkers killing all women and children , while we failed to do the same to your people.

The USSR delivered tanks, warplanes, ammunition, money, clothing, assistance, training, food and everything. What about you? Can you list what China delivered? Chopstick and porcelains? I saw some Chinese made t59 tanks, donated by Chinese communist brothers. How ironic: the PLA used the same tanks when attacking Vietnam in 1979. Thanks.

IMG_3608.JPG

Normally I don't reply to idiots but I make an exemption here. Winning a war is NOT who kills more men, women and children than the other party but who achieves the objective. Vietnam goal is expelling the foreigners and uniting the country. Both objectives are achieved. Sure the PLA won the war because you pumped poison gas into civilian bunkers killing all women and children , while we failed to do the same to your people.

The USSR delivered tanks, warplanes, ammunition, money, clothing, assistance, training, food and everything. What about you? Can you list what China delivered? Chopstick and porcelains? I saw some Chinese made t59 tanks, donated by Chinese communist brothers. How ironic: the PLA used the same tanks when attacking Vietnam in 1979. Thanks.

View attachment 424725

When losing the argument one can only resort to talking about unrelated nonsense. Such is the behavior of deluded losers. Keep up the bragging, it will only make it sweeter when VCP next time make another stupid move inviting another war threat from CCP. I'll get to see how supa powa Vietcongs kowtow again. :lol:

When losing the argument one can only resort to talking about unrelated nonsense. Such is the behavior of deluded losers. Keep up the bragging, it will only make it sweeter when VCP next time make another stupid move inviting another war threat from CCP. I'll get to see how supa powa Vietcongs kowtow again. :lol:
Do what you like, our ways should never cross though, we don't want to see another ugly war.

Well said and as the situation in Doklam already demonstrated, China is all about barking and no biting.

So far this year, China have threatened of war 3 countries (Philippines, Viet Nam and India) and the year 2017 is not over yet..LOL ! Average Joe like @terranMarine like to believe that China scare other nations to submission but reality is a lot differents . Behind close door, the negociations and deals are done in lot less threatening manner. China just want to win a war of face, coming out with her head up and making people believe it’s because of military threats. At the end of the day we are all go back to square uno, nothing change.

Haha you too Terrine you barking like PLA. Nobody said VN army is strong, I said a capable force with a rich military tradition. By distorting my comment and your short sighted vision just show you are not the brightest light in this forum. Please go tell PLA to go out and take all the land they want, easy like a walk to the park. Also at the same time, PLA should also go get back those land you lost not long ago. Please wake me up when your mighty PLA get an inch of land.
upload_2017-9-12_1-26-10.jpeg
upload_2017-9-12_1-26-10.jpeg

Viet Nam already receive modest military donations (US, Japan, ect) and other aids. Now imagine short sighted @ that PLA attack Viet Nam on one of those rocks or whatever in SCS, don’t you think Viet Nam enjoy a lot more military donations, aids, credit lines, discount military equipments, ect? And do you think Viet Nam defence budget will get a nice boost too after the attack? After the Chinese attack, do you think the Vietnamese people are lack of nationalism ? Imagine how many people will want to join the military and contribute financially to the build of VN army (remember the riots with the Haiyang Shiyou 981 incident?). This is best scenario any army in the world want, an enthusiast youth ready contribute to the national defence… It a Pandora box with no one can predict, so let PLA attack

So you think after a PLA attack, China would end up with no political and economic sanctions? So let PLA attack

View attachment 424632

Viet Nam is the first nation in history to defeat military a colonial powerhouse, by doing so it trigger many other colonized countries to revolted and the rest is history. Yes China did help the Vietminh but you need a competent force to use it. A funny story I read in the Giap biography book (printed in the 60s before tensions with China), The PLA generals advised General Giap to do the human waves attack on Dien Bien Phu in 1954 and he refused to do so… General Giap instead ordered his troop to dig trenches to get close to the French positions and attack when they come close to few meters… VietNam will take the Chinese supplies anytime but never PLA military advises..LOL

Yes Viet Nam was ruled 1000 years by a huge empire (100 times it size) when Viet Nam was just a tiny newborn kingdom with tiny population and a tiny land and that was 1000 years ago, but most nations of today was conquered and ruled by other big empires back then, what is so unusual? Gosh get over this, you keep repeating it all the time but seriously I am proud that China ruled Vietnam for the first 1000 years, it made what Vn is today (learn from your master and then beat him up). Now the big question, how a huge empire can’t even swallow a tiny kingdom forever but managed instead to lost Viet Nam and get humiliated in multiples of military defeats by a tiny opponent?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom