Q0aCw37.png

And pop out the little visor
6P8kJvV.png

Man the 14.5mm

vcm5OON.png

Fire fighting and getting the water out

vlfRcZT.png

KgvG65e.png

Highspeed transport vessel, 25m long, 26 knots, manufactured by 189 shipyard, can be used as troop transporter, with a cost just 1/3 of comparable European made vessels.

IMG_3540.JPG
IMG_3541.JPG
IMG_3542.JPG

RoK coast guard vessel Badaro 1503 is coming to Vietnam. The Koreans are said to bring a gift. We will see.

IMG_3543.JPG

A Vietnamese nuclear scientist makes a calculation how much it costs for N Korea to go nuclear. Interesting. It is not as much as some might think the case of Vietnam.

IMG_3545.JPG

Members of RoK coast guard on a visit to Vietnam. Seriously speaking we should offer refugee status to rich and educated Koreans who are forced to flee the country. A war on Korean Peninsula can break out at any moment.

IMG_3553.JPG
IMG_3554.JPG
IMG_3555.JPG

Rich and educated only? Lol that is evil.

And I doubt koreans would want to be immigrants to Vietnam.
Where will they go if a war breaks out devastating the country? Japan? ha ha. China? Ha ha ha. 100,000 Koreans live in Vietnam. we can integrate 1 million Koreans without any problems. No we are not evil :D

Haven't you once said the German consumers won't buy vietnam made smartphone? Wait a moment.

IMG_3556.JPG
IMG_3557.PNG

Where will they go if a war breaks out devastating the country? Japan? ha ha. China? Ha ha ha. 100,000 Koreans live in Vietnam. we can integrate 1 million Koreans without any problems. No we are not evil :D

Haven't you once said the German consumers won't buy vietnam made smartphone? Wait a moment.

View attachment 423315 View attachment 423316

I did say that and I stand by my statement lol.

Vietnam is just not a place where 1st world citizen would want to immigrate to en masse.

You viets sure like grasping at straw. The law is not even passed yet & you already counting the chickens before they hatch. [emoji38]

Whatever we have gone too far off topic anyway mod please erase whatever you see fit.

Did someone hurt your feelings?

For the first time ever, test firing one of the most advanced medium range surface to air missiles: Spyder MR

IMG_3563.JPG

Also for the first time ever, an Egypt president vists Vietnam: the strongman el-Sisi. One of many agreements: VN/Egypt establishing sea trade between the two nations.

IMG_3564.JPG
IMG_3565.JPG
IMG_3566.JPG
IMG_3567.JPG
IMG_3568.JPG
IMG_3569.JPG
IMG_3570.JPG
IMG_3573.JPG

IMG_3571.JPG

Asked by a reporter what stance Vietnam has on the plan of the US of frequent patrols in the SC Sea, the foreign ministry spokeswoman Thị Thu Hằng on 7/9 says Vietnam welcomes all efforts of all nations if they contribute to peace and respect international norms.

Translation: Vietnam okays to the US military buildup in the SC sea.

Much expected.

IMG_3574.JPG

We can expect the Camranh bay will become a major re-supply base for US Pacific Fleet operating the region. Win win for all. Our people can fish can drill for oil in our waters without being harassed or threatened by war by a well-known hooligan.

IMG_3575.JPG
IMG_3576.JPG

In a interview with Times of India on September 7, Vietnam's ambassador to India Ton Sinh Thanh says Vietnam seeks to buy weapons from India and encourages India to continue to drill for oil in Vietnam waters. That is within the rights of Vietnam.

Anyone says otherwise can shut up.

IMG_3577.PNG

Made by Damen Vietnam shipyard, tug boats en masse for Europe.

IMG_3581.JPG
IMG_3580.JPG
IMG_3579.JPG

But Vietnam lacks the capacity of warship building. during the recent visit of Egypt president and Ukraine Foreign minister to Vietnam, several agreements are signed to strengthen cooperation between the nations' shipbuilders.

IMG_3582.JPG
IMG_3583.JPG

Now a official figure. VN is a middle low income country but its nationals spend $3.02b for buying homes in the United States in 2016 according to the State Bank of Vietnam. No figure available how much Vietnamese buy houses in other countries as Singapore, Japan or Australia.

IMG_3584.JPG

Ok due to lack of news of new weapon purchases I post from other activities. Among other things Vietnam and Serbia have agreed to abolish visa requirements for both countries nationals during the visit of Serbia foreign minister Ivica Dacic to Vietnam. Previously Vietnam signs similar no visa agreement with Chile.

IMG_3585.JPG

Back
Top Bottom