What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

A1sRFMj.png

it9NikI.png

faqFTxR.png

According to Vietnamese source at VTV1 channel, India has finished negotiation to sale Brahmos and Akash SAM systems with ToT ..

I cannot find the actual clip at the moment ..
Vietnam may not be looking at 290km range Brahmos but 600km one. In VTV1 news its about unknown missile with ToT ...

Source: Kunal Biswas from ***.

Vietnamese communist is corrupted. He deserves more bones. Most Vietnamese don't even like their own corrupted government.

That's why I'm 10000% Trump supporter since 2007. I'm glad you learn from Mr. Trump. He's a very influential person.

His very first appearance and already half the forum ( myself included ) feel another *** + hole has just introduced himself.

Corrupted ? Pfff yeah sure that is the word in Vietnam and itself is a grave obstacle to country, but hey in the US and democracies round the world, the world is "Lobbying" or "Fund-raising" and legalize it, any different ? No, except that after Western officials left their seat, they jump right into the patron company, make top bucks instead of just laying around at home. And lol after all these time, people still use the phrase "Their people hate/dont like their own goverment" as a valid point , like American all fall in love with Trump instantly :v If you walk in any neighborhood of California and scream "I love Trump", you would probably go home in a stretcher.

And sure, you had been in love with Trump since 2007, i dig that too. I mean who doesnt like a guy with 10 bil USD of total asset, give or take a bit. But hey, you also like the same guy that said "Grap her by the pu**y" plus numerous controversy comments on other countries and people. And with all the investigation on "Russian hackers sabotaged the election" and Trump reaction to it, it more about "hilarious" than "influential". But of course, with enough money, anybody can be "influential", even the title of Presidency :3

This unique vietnamese martial art Viêt Võ Dao or Vovinam has a story. Born during Vietnam´s darkest hours in the 1930s, the martial art, either armed by primitive weapons or even weaponless, was aimed to fight overwhelming external enemy. the dress´s blue color symbolizes hope.

vo_6_RDQU.jpg

vo_5_XVEI.jpg

vo_4_VXLL.jpg

This unique vietnamese martial art Viêt Võ Dao or Vovinam has a story. Born during Vietnam´s darkest hours in the 1930s, the martial art, either armed by primitive weapons or even weaponless, was aimed to fight overwhelming external enemy. the dress´s blue color symbolizes hope.

vo_6_RDQU.jpg

vo_5_XVEI.jpg

vo_4_VXLL.jpg
My take on martial arts is that it is very old-school and not beneficial to a typical small-built Vietnamese. Nowadays in vietnam, I'm starting to see Vietnamese young men going to the gym to pump iron and I think that's the right way to go. There are so many skinny viet guys who are barely 100 pounds and after a few years of weight lifting they reach 160-170 pounds of pure muscle. Too bad, gym is still a luxury in Vietnam otherwise there will be more buff viet guys walking around. Where I work there is this muscular white guy and he can bench press 325 pounds. I don't care how skilled your martial arts is, you won't beat a guy who can bench 325 pounds

My take on martial arts is that it is very old-school and not beneficial to a typical small-built Vietnamese. Nowadays in vietnam, I'm starting to see Vietnamese young men going to the gym to pump iron and I think that's the right way to go. There are so many skinny viet guys who are barely 100 pounds and after a few years of weight lifting they reach 160-170 pounds of pure muscle. Too bad, gym is still a luxury in Vietnam otherwise there will be more buff viet guys walking around. Where I work there is this muscular white guy and he can bench press 325 pounds. I don't care how skilled your martial arts is, you won't beat a guy who can bench 325 pounds
Whats the average height in Vietnam?

Well then i guess a Olympic Gold medalist of Weight Lifting is automatically formidable in a MMA fight or even a normal street fight. Speaking with true knowledge indeed !!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You are a troller but there is a bit in the truth. The viet people are generally light weight from nature. No wonder by their daily diet. But in case you haven't noticed if they live overseas adopting western way of life then thing is different. They are usually tall and have more kilos on the body. So more milk more meat is the way to go. Martial arts like Judo are not there to lift a heavy guy for fun but throw him into a dirty ground. Vovinam is not for a weak guy like you because it is lethal. Interesting, this Vietnamese fighting arts are very popular even outside Vietnam. I read there are over Vovinam schools over 50 countries spreading from Asia to Australia to Africa to America.

IMG_1084.JPG

You say that because you don't have a clue about martial arts. Precisely because many vietnamese are skinny and small built. martial arts are of great benefit to them. Lots of small, skinny martial artists beat the crap out of large guys and can only do so because of their martial arts skill. Martial arts are not about brute force, but skill and technique, have you ever heard of how Aikido and Judo use the opponent's force to beat them up? Martial arts develops a type of inner strength that you know nothing about, like punching and knocking out a guy with the fist only 1 inch away from the opponent. Learn something about Khi Kong (Vietnamese name of Qi Gong or Chi Gong) before talking about these things.

You say that because you don't have a clue about martial arts. Precisely because many vietnamese are skinny and small built. martial arts are of great benefit to them. Lots of small, skinny martial artists beat the crap out of large guys and can only do so because of their martial arts skill. Martial arts are not about brute force, but skill and technique, have you ever heard of how Aikido and Judo use the opponent's force to beat them up? Martial arts develops a type of inner strength that you know nothing about, like punching and knocking out a guy with the fist only 1 inch away from the opponent. Learn something about Khi Kong (Vietnamese name of Qi Gong or Chi Gong) before talking about these things.

No kidding. This guy competes with Aviet for the title of who is best to make a fool of themselves.
Well said. Martial arts has never been brute force, least Viêt Võ Dao, which was especially designed for the small stature of the Vietnamese.

You are a troller but there is a bit in the truth. The viet people are generally light weight from nature. No wonder by their daily diet. But in case you haven't noticed if they live overseas adopting western way of life then thing is different. They are usually tall and have more kilos on the body. So more milk more meat is the way to go. Martial arts like Judo are not there to lift a heavy guy for fun but throw him into a dirty ground. Vovinam is not for a weak guy like you because it is lethal. Interesting, this Vietnamese fighting arts are very popular even outside Vietnam. I read there are over Vovinam schools over 50 countries spreading from Asia to Australia to Africa to America.

View attachment 372607
LOL in bold. Of course but most viet guys live in Vietnam and are skinny 100 pounder. You seriously believe a 100 skinny pound viet dudes with super duper kung fool skill can take down someone who has been pumping iron for years?You are seriously delusional just like how you believe that a PLA general "believe" that your viet military is more scarier than the U.S.A.

In bold, where is that? Only happens in movies. Martial arts is useless. Ask why there are so many guys going to the gym to pump iron and I'm talking about guys who are not naturally weak 100 pounder like a typical viet guys. I'm talking about guys who are already at least 150 pounds. The only way martial art is useful is a 100 pound viet dude vs 100 pound viet dude with no martial arts then the one with martial arts would gain an advantage, buddy.

Happy Lunar new year, friends. :cheers:

Also, ignore that certain butthurt troll. A new video has arrived.
butthurt? Too bad u r celebrating chinese new year. Even your viet scholar a few days ago admit on your own news that they can't decipher the origin of your supposed viet new year. Lol even the word "tet" is a chinese derived word. Lol

LOL in bold. Of course but most viet guys live in Vietnam and are skinny 100 pounder. You seriously believe a 100 skinny pound viet dudes with super duper kung fool skill can take down someone who has been pumping iron for years?You are seriously delusional just like how you believe that a PLA general "believe" that your viet military is more scarier than the U.S.A.

In bold, where is that? Only happens in movies. Martial arts is useless. Ask why there are so many guys going to the gym to pump iron and I'm talking about guys who are not naturally weak 100 pounder like a typical viet guys. I'm talking about guys who are already at least 150 pounds. The only way martial art is useful is a 100 pound viet dude vs 100 pound viet dude with no martial arts then the one with martial arts would gain an advantage, buddy.
Ok I gave up you won. The more hamburger you eat the more you are unbeatable. But attention: the more iron you pump into yourself the less brain you have in our head. If I was you, I would think carefully before making any decision. Or you can consult your doc.

Well, its Tet now guy, a sore loser guy can run his mouth all he want. Remember the golden rule: "The retards always drag us down to his level of intelligence and overcame us with experience". The only fight he has in his entire life is with his mom. She should has bring him to a MMA cage fight and see how REAL martial arts work, but he prefer "pumping iron" so that he can look cool when several round kicks send him to the ground, no worries there guys. Pff, 100 pound vs 100 pound, lol i gotta post this on several MMA forums and see how they response to this :v

As usual with you, the more you talk, the more you show your ignorance. Yeah dude, go to pump some iron and leave us alone.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom