What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Oh... Excuses... Blame 5.56 for your incompetence and ignore latest 5.56 variant which has equal penetrating and killing power of 7.62x39, go get yourself killed when your 7.62x39 fails to penetrate body armor of chinese soldier while m855A1 would go through due to more focused impact energy..
chinese claim they are immortal. do you think any our weapons can pierce their natural born armored shield?

3. Today most 12.7mm machine-gun with armour-piercing rounds can shoot through the 25mm steel armor, not alone ATGM etc ... not useful to against modern infrantry, or u just think U.S/Russia/China soldiers also using as poor as weapons made 40 years ago like other ?

You're confusing M42 with M41 since M42 has 25mm while M41 has 35mm steel armor also one way or another, US, Russia and China are using 40 years old weapons though I am not surprised at your ignorance.

M41 is bottom, though can be significantly upgraded...

chinese claim they are immortal. do you think any our weapons can pierce their natural born armored shield?

Well their natural born armored shield isn't working as they keep killing themselves with grenades... :hang2:

1. M41's 25mm steel armor weaker than Type59's 100~120mm armor design
2. Today PLA doesn't have many Type59 tanks, most r ZTZ96/99/99A MBT ... few type59 saving for normal training.
3. Today most 12.7mm machine-gun with armour-piercing rounds can shoot through the 25mm steel armor, not alone ATGM etc ... not useful to against modern infrantry, or u just think U.S/Russia/China soldiers also using as poor as weapons made 40 years ago like other ?
have I told you recently if we are in the range of your artillery you are in ours?

it is about who scores the first hit.

if your infantry with armour-piercing gun hits our light tank, you win.
if our tank hits your infantrymen, well, you can think of yourselves.

Last edited:
if your infantry with armour-piercing gun hits our light tank, you win.
if our tank hits your infantrymen, well, you can think of yourselves.

China doesn't have any infrantry gun capable of penetrating M41's armor.

I am just doubting the operational rate of Vietnam M41 walker bulldog given the original manufacturer is ceased to exist. BTW, Thailand is ready to retired them and in process to replaced them. Its not means you cant modernized them like what Taiwan did, but given the cost and efforts needed plus Vietnam is not in political perdicament like Taiwan, naturally replacing them with the more capable T72B2V or so will do. Righy now many eastern european countries want to get rid their Soviet tank legacy, actually this is a good opportunity for VPA.

Their largest caliber for an anti-materiel infrantry gun/weapon is mere 14 mm...
they have javelin type atgm, plus a lot of recoilless AT gun

they have javelin type atgm, plus a lot of recoilless AT gun

We are talking about infrantry guns as that chinese claimed that a 12.7mm machinegun would penetrate M41's armor.

Chinese don't have these babies...

You're confusing M42 with M41 since M42 has 25mm while M41 has 35mm steel armor also one way or another, US, Russia and China are using 40 years old weapons though I am not surprised at your ignorance.

M41 is bottom, though can be significantly upgraded...
d43f8794a4c27d1eb0aa7f661bd5ad6edcc43887.jpg
2005715225753629.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im 'ignorant' or 'stupid' for the TRUTH in PDF, it doesn't matter u like or dislike it.:coffee:

Your "truth" isn't truth, is simply fallacy and ignorance and you want to believe I dislike it rather than face the reality that I am correcting you as you made a reply/statement that is stupid/dumb and ignorant.

bros, for a while, let celebrate the major news of the new year:

US President Obama welcomes Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung at Sunnylands in California on February 15, 2016.

tt-dung-1-1455589914.jpg

ysOjfdFF.jpg

Vietnam_c0-222-5822-3616_s885x516.jpg

Special meeting with US President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry, lasting nearly 40 minutes. Talks concentrated on Vietnam economy and security situation. with the most important news: Nguyen Tan Dung has convinced Barack Obama to visit Vietnam before both Barack Obama and him go out of office this year. I read Vietnam proposes America to establish ASEAN-US center to support startups and the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in Vietnam. I believe if such ASEAN-US center comes, of course it will have the seat in Vietnam.

Gap_TT_My_2.jpg

Oh... Excuses... Blame 5.56 for your incompetence and ignore latest 5.56 variant which has equal penetrating and killing power of 7.62x39, go get yourself killed when your 7.62x39 fails to penetrate body armor of chinese soldier while m855A1 would go through due to more focused impact energy.

@yugocrosrb95 Did I insulting you with my post? Why assuming people are incompetent when you don't have any military experience? Do you know me? your variant 5.56 may penetrate deeper but 7.62 still have a much larger exit hole and can still take an arm or leg out instead of just go through it like the 5.56 variant or not. You ask questions and people reply, but when you don't like the answers you start to insulting people. You are a typical guy acting tough and vulgar hiding behind a computer screen ,.... From now on, I will stop reading and reply your posts because a lot of stuffs you write doesn't make sense and you can't communicate with people without insulting them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom