What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

how can they be so sure about the safety of the system, if they are not intended to test the system on real Submarine boat?

Its just about power generation, its a self contained system, I don't think they need to test it in a boat at all.

russia has the industrial capacity, and can make such subs alone without foreign help.
another topic I am really curious what the russian PM has to say when he comes.

I also wonder about that, more toys coming.

Thank you bro, are you sure it has radar? I didn't see any radar antenna.
This project don't have radar, there is another project with 37mm AAA battery automatic control by radar, but they did not combine them yet, may be they want explore the technology before use them

This project don't have radar, there is another project with 37mm AAA battery automatic control by radar, but they did not combine them yet, may be they want explore the technology before use them

Thank you, that makes sense.

The other project that uses radar, is that the one where the gun is mounted on a truck?

These ones (14.5 mm) already have the motor servos and can be guided by optoelectronic sensors or by radar (external radar):
14.5 mm anti-aircraft machine gun mounted on a truck with optoelectronic sighting system.jpg
14.5 mm remote controlled gun produced by Vietnam.jpg

Do you have any pictures of the 37 / 57 mm automatic guns controlled by radar?

ahem...not sure, you may be right. in the video they speak a technical language, hardly to pick the real english translation.

russia has the industrial capacity, and can make such subs alone without foreign help.
another topic I am really curious what the russian PM has to say when he comes.

Fresh out of the rumor mill of comcom:

** The Il-96, carrying the preparation crew of Russian Prime Minister, has arrived in Vietnam. In the two days visit, Russian PM and Vietnamese colleague will sign a major arm deal for the Vietnamese Air Force and Ground Forces.

Notably is the procurement of an initial batch of 12 Su-30SMV 4++ gen fighters (worth more than 1 billion US dollars). The two countries will also negotiate about the transferring of technology and production line for modern defense systems, possibly along with 125mm tank rounds for T-72B3 and T-90SV main battle tanks.

11129367_715290361927260_6728672323868440422_n.jpg

** The Il-96, carrying the preparation crew of Russian Prime Minister, has arrived in Vietnam. In the two days visit, Russian PM and Vietnamese colleague will sign a major arm deal for the Vietnamese Air Force and Ground Forces.

Notably is the procurement of an initial batch of 12 Su-30SMV 4++ gen fighters (worth more than 1 billion US dollars). The two countries will also negotiate about the transferring of technology and production line for modern defense systems, possibly along with 125mm tank rounds for T-72B3 and T-90SV main battle tanks.

View attachment 210623

Vietnam really start the modernization of their land unit?
And Su-30SM deal is real ?

well comcom also said ( of course rumour too) that a small numbers of BM-30 and SA-22 are already in active service, Isk batteries also in route........with luck i may squezze out some picture soon enough :v

well comcom also said ( of course rumour too) that a small numbers of BM-30 and SA-22 are already in active service, Isk batteries also in route........with luck i may squezze out some picture soon enough :v

Oh yes, all that is well know already, the Smerch is more of a recent rumor, but probably right too and considering what the Ukrainian war has shown (again), artillery is the mother of all battles and VN didn't have anything in the 300 mm range, so it makes sense.

Good luck trying to get pics of those, I would say that you'll have to wait a while.

View attachment 210623
why Su-30SMV so expensive? I recall we paid $600m for the MKV version. okie, hier is my wish list:
- 6 more kilo subs (or armur), and 6 more gepard frigates to be produced under license.

Do you have any connections on military weapons? I need some.
no bro, I am just a amateur poster.

why Su-30SMV so expensive? I recall we paid $600m for the MKV version. okie, hier is my wish list:
- 6 more kilo subs (or armur), and 6 more gepard frigates to be produced under license.

Because that's Su-30SMV, SM is the key point there, that's the upgraded version of SU-30, also known as super SU-30. It has many of the things from SU-35.

The Gepards are not worth it unless they are an advance version. There are many models of the Gepards, but the version that Vietnam ordered is actually the worse one.

- 6 more kilo subs (or armur), and 6 more gepard frigates to be produced under license..

This is a good Gepard, this is what Vietnam should it have ordered:

Gepard Frigate-1-USUK VLS - 8 cells.jpg
Gepard Frigate-2-USUK VLS - 8 cells.jpg
Gepard Frigate-3-USUK VLS - 8 cells.jpg

carlosa, the russian ambassador to vietnam, vasilievich was asked if moscow will help increase our defensive military capacity, he said, “Russia and Vietnam will continue our bilateral military cooperation to make sure that Vietnam’s sky, earth, and territorial sea waters are strongly protected.”

I hope he will put a serious offer on the table.

carlosa, the russian ambassador to vietnam, vasilievich was asked if moscow will help increase our defensive military capacity, he said, “Russia and Vietnam will continue our bilateral military cooperation to make sure that Vietnam’s sky, earth, and territorial sea waters are strongly protected.”

I hope he will put a serious offer on the table.

I hope so bro, I'm looking forward to find out the details of the offer.

Back
Top Bottom