What's new

Vietnam declares the Wuhan virus as class A epidemic

Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
In doing so, that class A classification - like Ebola - will allow the authorities to make wide range swiftly decisions.

students-1580570719-1580570735-7809-1580570752_r_460x0.jpg
Students wear face masks in class at a primary school in Hanoi to prevent nCoV virus infection, January 31, 2020. Photo by VnExpress/Ngoc Thanh.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/reg...s-epidemic-flights-to-and-from-china-grounded

Vietnam has 38 factories that can produce 3-layer face masks with a total capacity of 1.2 million masks per day. In addition there are two special factories that can produce 32,000 units of high protective N95 face masks per day.

Vietnam offers help to China, but its not clear whether our neighbor accepts the offer.

A bit too late after so many Chinese visited Vietnam during the first month. The spread is real as those without symptoms can infect others which has been proven now. Since the Southern part of China has been the worst hit and i am guessing the Southern Chinese are most likely the tourists in Vietnam i would bet they have infected the Vietnamese without knowing. Coming weeks will determine if the virus has spread through Vietnam. South East Asia is facing a crisis too.

Vietnam has 38 factories that can produce 3-layer face masks with a total capacity of 1.2 million masks per day. In addition there are two special factories that can produce 32,000 units of high protective N95 face masks per day.

Vietnam offers help to China, but its not clear whether our neighbor accepts the offer.
whether our neighbor accepts the offer ?? CN is urging VN to sell face mask that running out of stock in CN now.

Cnese rushing to buy face mask from Lao cai province (VN)

https://m.vov.vn/kinh-te/nguoi-dan-trung-quoc-do-xo-sang-tinh-lao-cai-tim-mua-khau-trang-1005211.vov

whether our neighbor accepts the offer ?? CN is urging VN to sell face mask that running out of stock in CN now.

Cnese rushing to buy face mask from Lao cai province (VN)

https://m.vov.vn/kinh-te/nguoi-dan-trung-quoc-do-xo-sang-tinh-lao-cai-tim-mua-khau-trang-1005211.vov
Ah ...chinese probably rather commit suicide than accept help from - they call it - little Vietnam.

I think not a big issue to have factories to scale up production of face masks and medical supplies. Vietnam should ask support from the West.

Ah ...chinese probably rather commit suicide than accept help from - they call it - little Vietnam.

I think not a big issue to have factories to scale up production of face masks and medical supplies. Vietnam should ask support from the West.
CN desperately buy medical mask from VN with at least triple price (pls just check how much a N95 mask in VN and in CN).

Dont know why CN run out of material to make medical mask now so they has No choice but buying VN mask.

Maybe there r "civil war" bween Xi and other party members, so they just reduce making mask ???

A bit too late after so many Chinese visited Vietnam during the first month. The spread is real as those without symptoms can infect others which has been proven now. Since the Southern part of China has been the worst hit and i am guessing the Southern Chinese are most likely the tourists in Vietnam i would bet they have infected the Vietnamese without knowing. Coming weeks will determine if the virus has spread through Vietnam. South East Asia is facing a crisis too.
Actually it’s too late for many countries worldwide because we weren’t warned by chinese authorities.

CN desperately buy medical mask from VN with at least triple price (pls just check how much a N95 mask in VN and in CN).

Dont know why CN run out of material to make medical mask now so they has No choice but buying VN mask.

Maybe there r "civil war" bween Xi and other party members, so they just reduce making mask ???
There are more people in China. Factories are closed. Plus It’s much cheaper to buy masks and medicine in Vietnam.
From the article you posted.

interesting pics though with chinese rushing to buy masks at the border town. Seems it is still forbidden to drive cars between the countries. People carry boxes by foot. It’s like Somalia.

vov_tq_sang_lao_cai_mua_khau_trang_1_pijn.jpg

vov_tq_sang_lao_cai_mua_khau_trang_2_ujsg.jpg

vov_tq_sang_lao_cai_mua_khau_trang_3_duaq.jpg

vov_tq_sang_lao_cai_mua_khau_trang_4_klbt.jpg

vov_tq_sang_lao_cai_mua_khau_trang_5_ljhv.jpg

vov_tq_sang_lao_cai_mua_khau_trang_6_xwah.jpg

vov_tq_sang_lao_cai_mua_khau_trang_7_shwz.jpg

vov_tq_sang_lao_cai_mua_khau_trang_9_jxxe.jpg

In my view you should not export the face mask. Rather stockpiled it dor domestic use.

In my view you should not export the face mask. Rather stockpiled it dor domestic use.
How abt medical face mask price in ur country now? Its triple price yet bro?

There are more people in China. Factories are closed. Plus It’s much cheaper to buy masks and medicine in Vietnam.
From the article you posted.

interesting pics though with chinese rushing to buy masks at the border town. Seems it is still forbidden to drive cars between the countries. People carry boxes by foot. It’s like Somalia.

vov_tq_sang_lao_cai_mua_khau_trang_1_pijn.jpg

vov_tq_sang_lao_cai_mua_khau_trang_2_ujsg.jpg

vov_tq_sang_lao_cai_mua_khau_trang_3_duaq.jpg

vov_tq_sang_lao_cai_mua_khau_trang_4_klbt.jpg

vov_tq_sang_lao_cai_mua_khau_trang_5_ljhv.jpg

vov_tq_sang_lao_cai_mua_khau_trang_6_xwah.jpg

vov_tq_sang_lao_cai_mua_khau_trang_7_shwz.jpg

vov_tq_sang_lao_cai_mua_khau_trang_9_jxxe.jpg
driving cars between the countries is temporarry fobidden now due to the epidemic.

Mask factories in CN still open during Lunar NY, but dont know why its still not enough mask for Cnese.

I hope those folks get all the masks that they need.

I imagine the cost has probably gone up?

I hope those folks get all the masks that they need.

I imagine the cost has probably gone up?
Yes.at least tripple times when we sell to CN. How abt mask price in US bro? Tripple price yet??:lol:

I honestly don’t know. I wouldn’t be surprised tho.
Seem like mask also run out in US now. Seem like thats the deadly issue for rich countries like US-EU-JP and even CN when u guys have to relly too much for medical equipments manufactoring in developing countries like VN ( cos the price is much cheaper).

------
Mask Hoarders May Raise Risk of a Coronavirus Outbreak in the U.S.
Stores are selling out of masks, and health care workers risk infection if they cannot get the protective gear.

https://www.google.com.vn/amp/s/www...29/health/coronavirus-masks-hoarding.amp.html

Seem like mask also run out in US now. Seem like thats the deadly issue for rich countries like US-EU-JP and even CN when u guys have to relly too much for medical equipments manufactoring in developing countries like VN ( cos the price is much cheaper).

------
Mask Hoarders May Raise Risk of a Coronavirus Outbreak in the U.S.
Stores are selling out of masks, and health care workers risk infection if they cannot get the protective gear.

https://www.google.com.vn/amp/s/www...29/health/coronavirus-masks-hoarding.amp.html

We already have several cases, but they have been contained (so far)

I recently had a doctors visit. And His medical office has loaded up on masks.

We already have several cases, but they have been contained (so far)

I recently had a doctors visit. And His medical office has loaded up on masks.
I think u should buy some medical equipments like N95 mask, dry hand washing fluid for ur family, kids always need them during the epidemic.

@Viet @KAL-EL I dont know where EU-US buy medical equipment, but in VN, we have to buy at least 50% the materials from CN, but CN is running out of material for medical equipment now, so seem like VN only can produce a liitle Med equip for export now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom