What's new

Vietnam could emerge as developed economy: expert

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
The said country is still one foot deep into the rank of Least developed and can now barely meet the standard of lower mid-income with meager $2,600 GDP per capita. Even though definition by IMF says $13,000 GDP per capita can be deemed as developed, maybe at least $20,000 per capita would be called "developed" in reality as there is few economies with lower GDP would declare developed.

By the time Vietnam becomes a developed country one day, all Asean countries would have become developed. No one is in stationary mode, the bar will simply go higher.

It would be quite an achievement if Vietnam can manage to pass the performing country within Asean like Thailand, which is considered as an upper limit. Good luck.

Vietnam could emerge as the "Third most powerful country" in the world, after USA and India.

Then, I would say, if India became superpower in 2012, Vietnam will become one in 2022.

I guess a decade of difference is understandable.

But, Vietnam seems to be catching fast up with India in mentality. That's swell.

be course Chinese had stolen technology of them, so product made in china is fake too ... its danger for westerns.:enjoy:
And Copying and reverse engineering you thing its easy job for any country, then you lives in a fool worlds, in past this is true but in present and in future they are/will building from scratch, and tell me that, how many patents rights of scientific advancement/innovations does Vietnam has nothing, but China has hundreds of them @cochine

And Copying and reverse engineering you thing its easy job for any country, then you lives in a fool worlds, in past this is true but in present and in future they are/will building from scratch, and tell me that, how many patents rights of scientific advancement/innovations does Vietnam has nothing, but China has hundreds of them @cochine

pls dont quote my post, I will not answer you ... by by.

pls dont quote my post, I will not answer you ... by by.
Bro, Put that troll on ignore list..Dont waste time wt them.

Rich Cnese always keep quiet and very friendly to VN after 2014 conflict while jobless, uneducated guys here barking too much cos they r jobless and got lots of time for barking.:cheers:

Vietnam will lead Asia in 2050. Hopefully Vietnam can rule China better than Manchus

Bro, Put that troll on ignore list..Dont waste time wt them.

Rich Cnese always keep quiet and very friendly to VN after 2014 conflict while jobless, uneducated guys here barking too much cos they r jobless and got lots of time for barking.:cheers:
Who's trolling Budist troll/blabber and you have job for barking on PDF, i live in USA and had a better job then you @Viva_Viet

By the time Vietnam becomes a developed country one day, all Asean countries would have become developed. No one is in stationary mode, the bar will simply go higher.

It would be quite an achievement if Vietnam can manage to pass the performing country within Asean like Thailand, which is considered as an upper limit. Good luck.
Honestly we want to become Singapore, not any other primitive countries in ASEAN. Singapore is the benchmark. If you to be Thailand, pls go ahead copy them, don’t bother us. No, we don’t want to copy their sex industry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom