What's new

Vietnam could emerge as developed economy: expert

guys , enough future planning againsst china..
back to the reality now.. china is leading now and there is no one in asia near to it .. moving iphone production to vietnam will take years to come to good production standard as china is now.. usa wont do it just yet.

Infact, CN is "leading" to collapse now due to tradewar, million Cnese lost jobs. 99% Cnese on this forum PDF have no stable jobs, thats why they have too much time talking nonsense here.

Iphone cant make money if tariff is 25+++%. If they dont move to VN, then Apple will face wt the risk of rare earth ban. ( Xi will not ban VN cos we r commie nations and VN also control SCS ( east VN sea))

Last edited:
Infact, CN is "leading" to collapse now due to tradewar, million Cnese lost jobs. 99% Cnese on this forum PDF have no stable jobs, thats why they have too much time talking nonsense here.

Iphone cant make money if tariff is 25+++%. If they dont move to VN, then Apple will face wt the risk of rare earth ban. ( Xi will not ban VN cos we r commie nations and VN also control SCS ( east VN sea))

Do you want Apple to move everything to Vietnam?

What about all that fruit You were talking about?

Do you want Apple to move everything to Vietnam?

What about all that fruit You were talking about?
VN dont have enough workers for Apple now due to huge investment from CN investor fleeing to VN to avoid trade war. Apple must pay higher salary than CN investors if moving to VN.

We dont nid Apple to move to VN, Apple collapse is also good for Samsung in Vietnam.

VN dont have enough workers for Apple now due to huge investment from CN investor fleeing to VN to avoid trade war. Apple must pay higher salary than CN investors if moving to VN.

We dont nid Apple to move to VN, Apple collapse is also good for Samsung in Vietnam.

I don't think Apple is going to collapse anytime soon JMO

I don't think Apple is going to collapse anytime soon JMO
Bad thing for Apple : 25++% tariff will destroy her. No rare earth from CN also kill her.

Apple is just like Hwei, got stucked in trade war and cant decide her own fate

Bad thing for Apple : 25++% tariff will destroy her. No rare earth from CN also kill her.

Apple is just like Hwei, got stucked in trade war and cant decide her own fate

I'm probably in the minority, but I think this trade war will not last that much longer.

We shall see what happens.

What do you think will happen to Jack Ma?

Both Viet and Viva-Viet are just ethnic Vietnamese living abroad, who know almost nothing about the real status of Vietnamese economy.

We are optimistic people, but we never talk about Indian-style forecast like this one in media. It is just some Western media trying to woo Vietnam by painting a rosy picture.

The objective of Vietnamese government, officially publicized in Nov 2018, is to reach $6,500 per capita in 2030, which is still relatively lower than Thailand's today.

Therefore, Chinese, Singaporean and Indonesian friends, please stop this nonsense discussion.
Rare Vietnamese member.

I'm probably in the minority, but I think this trade war will not last that much longer.

We shall see what happens.

What do you think will happen to Jack Ma?
Then u should learn abt Communism of Karl Max now, u will understand why Marx said Capitalism will naturally be replaced by Communism.

If US cant destroy CN, then capitalist US will collapse cos capitalist survive and exploiting poor and oppressed ppl.

Thats why I said CN in chaos in 2023 cos if US cant destroy CN, then capitalist US will collapse.

Its time for u guys to read " Das Kapital".

Then u should read Communism of Karl Max now, u will understand why Marx said Capitalism will naturally be replaced by Communism.

If US cant destroy CN, then capitalist US will collapse cos capitalist survive and exploiting poor and oppressed ppl.

Thats why I said CN in chaos in 2023 cos if US cant destroy CN, then capitalist US will collapse.

Its time for u guys to read " Das Kapital".

Yes, I remember you saying China will be in chaos in 2023. You also said that US will sell lots of weapons to Chinese rebels.

Regardless tho, Capitalism isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Yes, I remember you saying China will be in chaos in 2023. You also said that US will sell lots of weapons to Chinese rebels.
I also said, There r abt 1 billion Cnese rebel...and at least more than 1mil "rebels" in Hong Kong now:laugh:

Rare Vietnamese member.
He is ethnic chinese. He trolls every time he can on southern Vietnamese or exile Vietnamese to discredit certain Vietnamese posters. He divides the country in north and south. He hypes up China while makes everything Vietnam bad. He says something like: China makes everything white Vietnam can’t make a screw.

He hates India posters the most. That is something Vietnam posters rarely display.

Back
Top Bottom