What's new

Vietnam Considers Waiving Visas For 9 Nationalities

SouthDesi

Reaction score
Country
India
The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Ministry of Transport is seeking approval to waive visa requirements for citizens of France, Germany, the UK, Spain, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, India and Canada in order to draw more visitors, reports Thanh Nien.

A Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) survey found that Western European visitors often spend more money and stay longer compared to others, while Australian and Kiwi visitors often visit during traditional low seasons.

Vietnam currently allows visa exemptions for 17 countries:

• Citizens of Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Kyrgyzstan get a visa-free stay of up to 30 days.
  • Citizens of the Philippines get 21 days.
  • Citizens of Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Russia, Japan, and South Korea get 15 days.
  • Citizens of Brunei and Myanmar for 14 days.
Since international tourists often spend between US$1,200-1,500 per trip, according to VNAT, Vietnamese authorities are hoping to replicate the success Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia found after issuing visa waivers.

The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Ministry of Transport is seeking approval to waive visa requirements for citizens of France, Germany, the UK, Spain, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, India and Canada in order to draw more visitors, reports Thanh Nien.

A Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) survey found that Western European visitors often spend more money and stay longer compared to others, while Australian and Kiwi visitors often visit during traditional low seasons.

Vietnam currently allows visa exemptions for 17 countries:

• Citizens of Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Kyrgyzstan get a visa-free stay of up to 30 days.
  • Citizens of the Philippines get 21 days.
  • Citizens of Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Russia, Japan, and South Korea get 15 days.
  • Citizens of Brunei and Myanmar for 14 days.
Since international tourists often spend between US$1,200-1,500 per trip, according to VNAT, Vietnamese authorities are hoping to replicate the success Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia found after issuing visa waivers.
What happened to all the russians in nha trang? Last time i heard those broke a$s russians are nothing but trouble makers

What happened to all the russians in nha trang? Last time i heard those broke a$s russians are nothing but trouble makers
Why don't you go there and check by yourself? If you mean the drunken russians, some trink over the brink of collapse but their number is not more than our local people:D

I would love to go to Vietnam. i welcome it.
yeah you are welcome.

new school year
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Why don't you go there and check by yourself? If you mean the drunken russians, some trink over the brink of collapse but their number is not more than our local people:D
i heard they are rude to the locals.

Interesting. Not trying to appeal to their own diaspora - the US is home to about 1.8 million Vietnamese, more than any other country (indeed, perhaps more than all other diaspora communities combined). Of course, most of them are die-hard anti-communists.... like, they are the most die-hard anti-communists in the US, more so even than American Cubans, far more so than the average "white" American.

Interesting. Not trying to appeal to their own diaspora - the US is home to about 1.8 million Vietnamese, more than any other country (indeed, perhaps more than all other diaspora communities combined). Of course, most of them are die-hard anti-communists.... like, they are the most die-hard anti-communists in the US, more so even than American Cubans, far more so than the average "white" American.

They are offered the special case to request the Vietnamese citizenship again without abandon US citizenship.
You should know that recent years, VCP won much of love from them.

Before, a red flag cannot exist in Orange county, South California, not any newspaper could say good thing about Vietnam.
but now many people there returned to Vietnam for visit, tourism, press exercises ... and Vietnam is the main topic of weekly newspaper over there.

The die-hard anti-communists are so rare, right now.

The supporter of Vietnam in South California already dare to protest the anti-communists and many local newspaper in Vietnamese could express everything they think is truth, and meet very little of protest.

Everything changing rapidly.

If I want to visit the jungle, I rather visit the Amazon. LOL

You are right. Vietnam has very little forest now. A Chinese customer of mine wonder why he couldn't find any forest in Bac Ninh province, Vietnam; while the province produces much of wooden furnitures.

Actually, the woods we collect from Laos, South Africa, Russia.

Indian could come without a visa while Chinese, US still couldn't do the same.
But there're some could ask for visa at entry.

U.S still can't come visa free :mad:

Notice they opened the borders to Russia :P

Why would they allow US , to enter with out paying Visa Fees ? No real reason they should
US already charges a fortune to Vietnamese when they visit USA all $$

Back
Top Bottom