What's new

Vietnam builds naval muscle.

2 More Svetlyak Class Patrol Boats Sent to Vietnam ...

DEFENSE STUDIES: Two More Svetlyak Class were Sent to Vietnam

2 More Svetlyak Class were Sent to Vietnam
17 Agustus 2012

By 2008, Vietnam continued to contract with Rosoboronexport to purchase four patrol boats Svetlyak Project 10412. Two ships of which are located at JSC Almaz shipbuilding in St Petersburg and has been transferred to Vietnam in 2011.

Spotters in Vladivostok was sealed for transport dock ship, Eide Transporter with two loaded on it designed for large naval patrol boats in Vietnam Project 10412 (code "Svetlyak") Vladivostok construction of "East Wharf." The vessel came to Vietnam in the morning August 16, 2012.

Or may be you should work on your relationship with America then you may get your hands on some used F16's or F18....i mean they will be alot better to counter chineese airforce then Mig 21's.......or you can go for Gripen C/D which will cost you around 30 million$......allthrough i would loved it if India would have been in a position to offer Tejas or Tejas Mk2 to Vietnam but it will take its time to develop and mature untill then we have to wait.....

With america.. I will not be so sure with this. I agree with one fact that America is a strong country and develloped . but you know, Vietnam prefers to stay with RED friends , China and Russia. Im not saying that vietnam want to stay communist , its just a fact

Back
Top Bottom