What's new

Vietnam builds military muscle to face China

Maybe you should explain why all the books mention the 1000 years of rule? So all historians and academics are wrong and you are the only one who knows what fact is? :rofl:

They are wrong due to their simplification of the subject, you will disagree and call thousand year rule a fact despite being non-fact.

If you can't prove that thousand year rule was continuous rule without Chinese losing control over Viet even once in those supposed thousand year rule over Viet then prove it, but you can't because a non-fact can't be a fact.

Chinese in those supposed thousand year rule at one time didn't have control over Viet for 58 years which is enough for 3 generations of people.

Last edited:
They are wrong due to their simplification of the subject, you will disagree and call thousand year rule a fact despite being non-fact.

If you can't prove that thousand year rule was continuous rule without Chinese losing control over Viet even once in those supposed thousand year rule over Viet then prove it, but you can't because a non-fact can't be a fact.

Chinese in those supposed thousand year rule at one time didn't have control over Viet for 58 years which is enough for 3 generations of people.

I don't have to proof anything, because i'm not the one who publishes the books. :rofl: It is you who need to proof to the whole world how "wrong" the historians, authors, academics are with their publications, not me.

I don't have to proof anything, because i'm not the one who publishes the books. :rofl: It is you who need to proof to the whole world how "wrong" the historians, authors, academics are with their publications, not me.

Why do I need proof when I already have it and I don't need it because the proof is in history.

As I said numerous time, how can it be that Chinese had a thousand year rule over Viet's when they lost control over Viet several times and in supposed thousand year rule, Viet was free for 4 years and next time for 58 years thus how can it be a 1000 year rule when you lost control over the territory that was supposedly ruled over 1000 years.

You don't have to proof anything because you can't and I don't need proof because the proof is in the history.

If you're going to ignore historical fact then you're in denial.

Why do I need proof when I already have it and I don't need it because the proof is in history.

As I said numerous time, how can it be that Chinese had a thousand year rule over Viet's when they lost control over Viet several times and in supposed thousand year rule, Viet was free for 4 years and next time for 58 years thus how can it be a 1000 year rule when you lost control over the territory that was supposedly ruled over 1000 years.

You don't have to proof anything because you can't and I don't need proof because the proof is in the history.

If you're going to ignore historical fact then you're in denial.

You mean every historian, academics are in denial except yourself.

A mistake or simplification isn't denial, that is your assumption and conclussion.
lol you are very sad you know that. :lol: Even Vietnamese academics acknowledge the 1000 years of rule and you assume they don't know that it was not a continuous rule? Yet they also put the 1000 years of rule in their publications.

lol you are very sad you know that. :lol: Even Vietnamese academics acknowledge the 1000 years of rule and you assume they don't know that it was not a continuous rule? Yet they also put the 1000 years of rule in their publications.

I am sad because I am correct while you prefer simplification of the subject that is done for readers...

It can't be a thousand year rule, you can't call it as one as Viet's liberated themselves several times...

If a thousand year rule is a nickname, I don't have issues with, but simplification and claiming that it is despite historically and technically is simply wrong and claiming otherwise is pathetic.

I am sad because I am correct while you prefer simplification of the subject that is done for readers...

It can't be a thousand year rule, you can't call it as one as Viet's liberated themselves several times...

If a thousand year rule is a nickname, I don't have issues with, but simplification and claiming that it is despite historically and technically is simply wrong and claiming otherwise is pathetic.
A croatian trying educate us on Sino-vietnamese history? You shall be grateful mother land Russia save you from Hilters hands :lol:

A croatian trying educate us on Sino-vietnamese history? You shall be grateful mother land Russia save you from Hilters hands :lol:

Why should I be grateful to Russian's when Yugoslav partizan's did the most work, Russian's only kicked the liberation in fifth gear and they were allowed only after Tito allowed it under condition that after liberation the tanks withdraw and they did.

Tito royally fucked Stalin and the west.

:rofl: yeah i thought so too. Either he's a Viet or he really is a Croatian. If he is really a Croatian and born in 1995 that kid is trying to say that every academics and historians are wrong or plain stupid not to know the meaning of 1000 years of rule

:rofl: yeah i thought so too. Either he's a Viet or he really is a Croatian. If he is really a Croatian and born in 1995 that kid is trying to say that every academics and historians are wrong or plain stupid not to know the meaning of 1000 years of rule

I am a Croat and someone that is close to 21 isn't a kid.

You Chinese can't explain how a thousand year rule is a thousand year rule with losing rule over Viet territory twice, you proceed to use excuses, be those people being academics and historians doesn't mean that they are correct or that they are mistake proof.

I am a Croat and someone that is close to 21 isn't a kid.

You Chinese can't explain how a thousand year rule is a thousand year rule with losing rule over Viet territory twice, you proceed to use excuses, be those people being academics and historians doesn't mean that they are correct or that they are mistake proof.

Why do Chinese have to proof anything when the whole world publishes their books mentioning the 1000 years of rule. Tell me are you saying those people are stupid and you are the only one who knows the "correct" terminology for it? Either you call every historian stupid and you are the only smart one or you accept you were wrong from the beginning. End of discussion kid

Why do Chinese have to proof anything when the whole world publishes their books mentioning the 1000 years of rule. So you don't have proof that its a thousand year rule.

Tell me are you saying those people are stupid and you are the only one who knows the "correct" terminology for it? No and I have issue with labeling it as thousand year rule when it isn't, its like saying China ruled Macau and HK during rule of Portuguese and Brit's of those two territories.

Either you call every historian stupid and you are the only smart one or you accept you were wrong from the beginning. How can I say that I am wrong when I am not, not because I say so, but because Chinese lost control over Viet in time frame of the supposed thousand year rule twice, once for 4 years and then for 58 years that VIet's ruled over Viet and not Chinese. Claiming otherwise is fallacy.

End of discussion kid Since when adult is a kid? By your standards you are a kid.

a bit of history, we go back to the time of Mongol Empire. I take the text from a blog.

The Mongols

tranhungdao1.jpg

In the thirteenth century, a devastating force swept through the continent of East Asia, leaving a path of destruction in their trail. Killing without mercy, fighting without end, and striking fear across the east, the world seemed to crumble at their feet. The ones responsible for these ruthless invasions came to be known as the Mongol warriors, led by the famous Genghis Khan. After uniting the rival tribes in Mongolia, Genghis Khan would embark on an ambitious mission to conquer all of Eurasia.

Many civilizations fell at the hands of Genghis and his Mongols, whose conquests paved the way for what came to be known as the Mongol Empire. This empire included many countries between Europe and Asia such as Poland, Afghanistan, Iraq, Germany, Ukraine, and even pieces from the Russian Empire. After Genghis’s death, his grandson Kublai was chosen as his successor. It was Kublai Khan who completed his grandfather’s mission, engulfing all of China and successfully incorporating it into the Mongol Empire.

Surrender or Fight?

When the Mongols completed their conquest of China in 1279, the Yuan Dynasty was established. The new rulers of the Chinese Empire then switched their sites to China’s southern neighbor, the young nation of Đại Việt, as their next target.

With news of the Mongols’ impending conquest, the emperor of Đại Việt was faced with a choice: surrender or fight. The odds were, as it often was, unfavourable for the small Vietnamese state. It was obvious that the Mongols had a much larger fighting force. Having just conquered the enormous country of China in its entirety, engaging the Mongols was almost suicide.

But the answer is clear. Surrender is not an option. the Đại Việt army under the command of Trần Hưng Đạo made ready to meet the enemy.

Trần Hưng Đạo and the army at the decisive battle of the Red River...
tranhungdao1.jpg

1411952168_ba2b1a751e_o.jpg

1024px-Battle_of_Bach_Dang_%281288%29.jpg

temple, dedicated to Vietnamese war-hero Tran Hung Dao.
4724468-Tran_Hung_Dao_temple-_dedicated_to_Vietnamese_war-hero_Tran_Hung_Dao-0.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom