What's new

Vietnam, 4 other countries attend Philippines-China Tribunal hearing

I see you have 1, 2 valid points, wanting to discuss, but as you lower yourself by resorting to insulting and racism, it is pointless to discussion. if you are not a monkey, what animal are you? a barking dog obviuosly.

If you were a honest guy, those insulting is nothing. But if you were a thief, it must badly hurt your little twist heart.
I was just insulting thieves, and whether it hurts or not depends on you and what you have done.

If you were a honest guy, those insulting is nothing. But if you were a thief, it must badly hurt your little twist heart.
I was just insulting thieves, and whether it hurts or not depends on you and what you have done.

Good boy! umm..or girl ?

Good boy! umm..or girl ?

虽然长得娘,但是纯爷!
After 1 year in tieba and forced by those guys' every reply, I can get tons of damaging now.

Congrats in most of your post you just describe china not the rightful nations like the Philippines.Look i'm sorry if your government and you and your fellow drones can not understand but it's simple really but your country's arrogant claims can not be proven and your making excuses because you can not prove your claims because no one can claim a whole sea and call it their own.

Check it in your government's diplomatic files ! I can't image that you have such a government which doesn't have a little bit of reputation.

I don't mind share the SCS with Malaysia.
LOl wanting to share something with someone you don´t know with thing that you don´t possess. who are you? you are a just a worthless individual.

Back
Top Bottom