What's new

Vienna airport removes anti-Turkey statement after foreign ministry takes action

-SINAN-

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey

The Turkish Embassy in Vienna took action based on orders from Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu to remove a live ticker at the Vienna airport displaying a provocative statement falsely claiming that Turkey allows sexual intercourse with children under the age of 15. The incident marks the second time the same airport has displayed anti-Turkey sentiment at its premises.

According to Foreign Ministry sources, the airport removed the provocative statement, which received wide criticism on social media.

Many users condemned Austria for allowing such a statement to be displayed while some referred to the former archbishop of Vienna, Cardinal Hans Hermann Groer, who abused over 2,000 young men.

In Turkey, the age of consent is set as 18, in line with the Civil Code.

The Turkish Penal Code classifies any kind of sexual activity with minors under 18 who are unable to understand the legal meaning and consequences of such actions as child sexual abuse.

Shortly after the failed July 15 coup attempt, the Vienna airport displayed a sign urging people not to visit Turkey, saying: "Traveling to Turkey means you are supporting [President Recep Tayyip] Erdoğan." The sign was later removed after the Turkish ambassador to Austria, Mehmet Hasan Göğüş, visited the airport on an order from Çavuşoğlu.

In July, a mayor in an Austrian town prohibited residents from hanging Turkish flags in their homes to show support for democracy in Turkey following the brutal coup attempt, casting a shadow on freedom of expression in the country.

http://www.dailysabah.com/diplomacy...statement-after-foreign-ministry-takes-action

Stupid euros and their black-propaganda continues....continue as you like, there will be no refugee deal for you.

The Turkish Embassy in Vienna took action based on orders from Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu to remove a live ticker at the Vienna airport displaying a provocative statement falsely claiming that Turkey allows sexual intercourse with children under the age of 15. The incident marks the second time the same airport has displayed anti-Turkey sentiment at its premises.

According to Foreign Ministry sources, the airport removed the provocative statement, which received wide criticism on social media.

Many users condemned Austria for allowing such a statement to be displayed while some referred to the former archbishop of Vienna, Cardinal Hans Hermann Groer, who abused over 2,000 young men.

In Turkey, the age of consent is set as 18, in line with the Civil Code.

The Turkish Penal Code classifies any kind of sexual activity with minors under 18 who are unable to understand the legal meaning and consequences of such actions as child sexual abuse.

Shortly after the failed July 15 coup attempt, the Vienna airport displayed a sign urging people not to visit Turkey, saying: "Traveling to Turkey means you are supporting [President Recep Tayyip] Erdoğan." The sign was later removed after the Turkish ambassador to Austria, Mehmet Hasan Göğüş, visited the airport on an order from Çavuşoğlu.

In July, a mayor in an Austrian town prohibited residents from hanging Turkish flags in their homes to show support for democracy in Turkey following the brutal coup attempt, casting a shadow on freedom of expression in the country.

http://www.dailysabah.com/diplomacy...statement-after-foreign-ministry-takes-action

Stupid euros and their black-propaganda continues....continue as you like, there will be no refugee deal for you.
They should prepare Arabic advertisements for all the refugees that will come in starting October

They should prepare Arabic advertisements for all the refugees that will come in starting October
:lol::lol::lol:

Mate, i was thinking.... you know like 2 years ago our society was highly polarized...after the gülenist coup attempt, everyone united...and these euros showing hostility to Turkey, further uniting our people against these external foes.

Mate, i was thinking.... you know like 2 years ago our society was highly polarized...after the gülenist coup attempt, everyone united...and these euros showing hostility to Turkey, further uniting our people against these external foes.
It's a blessing in disguise. 5-6 sene sonra gorecem bu AB yavsaklarini

Gulen and unfriendly foreign politicians after seeing that the Gulen coup united us:

Why do you lie here? The government in Vienna removed nothing since the life ticker belongs to the newspaper "Kronenzeitung". The austrian government said it heared the turkish side and said in austria is freedom of speech. The news ticker is still running.

Why do you lie here? The government in Vienna removed nothing since the life ticker belongs to the newspaper "Kronenzeitung". The austrian government said it heared the turkish side and said in austria is freedom of speech. The news ticker is still running.
I don't lie, i merely copy pasted the article.

1-) How do you know that news tickers is still running have you been to Vienna airport recently ?

2-) I wouldn't be surprised if stupid euros still trying to slander us.

I don't lie, i merely copy pasted the article.

1-) How do you know that news tickers is still running have you been to Vienna airport recently ?

2-) I wouldn't be surprised if stupid euros still trying to slander us.

The austrian government dismissed the turkish claim and said its freedom of speech. The ticker belongs to the "Kronenzeitung" The austrian government does not interfer in it.

The austrian foreign office made it public that it wont do anything regarding this

"Austrian Foreign Ministry spokesman, Thomas Schnoell, confirmed that Turkey had summoned its charge d'affaires late Saturday, but added that "this is for us a matter of freedom of the press.""

The austrian government dismissed the turkish claim and said its freedom of speech. The ticker belongs to the "Kronenzeitung" The austrian government does not interfer in it.

The austrian foreign office made it public that it wont do anything regarding this

"Austrian Foreign Ministry spokesman, Thomas Schnoell, confirmed that Turkey had summoned its charge d'affaires late Saturday, but added that "this is for us a matter of freedom of the press.""
Lol, freedom of press.....is fabricating lies about another state, freedom of speech ? It is a utter lie.

Lol, freedom of press.....is fabricating lies about another state, freedom of speech ? It is a utter lie.

Then sue the newspaper in an austrian court. All the other things done by turkish officials are portraied here as laughable attempts of an opera dictator.

Then sue the newspaper in an austrian court.
What does it matters, terror supporting, lie fabricating euros will just brush it of as "freedom of speech"..Euros sense for "freedom of speech" is fabricating lies about other countries. Allowing demonstrations that supports terrorism.

All the other things done by turkish officials are portraied here as laughable attempts of an opera dictator.
Nope, i believe that's just your state of mind, my racist friend.

Thats also the common excuse over there to let terrorists roam freely in European streets, but god forbid you hang a Turkish flag on your window.

What does it matters, terror supporting, lie fabricating euros will just brush it of as "freedom of speech"..Euros sense for "freedom of speech" is fabricating lies about other countries. Allowing demonstrations that supports terrorism.

Nope, i believe that's just your state of mind, my racist friend.

I´m not the EU parliament amigo. Erdogan is called the mad man of the bosporus and the entire parliament laughed.

He is portraied like an idiot. He is more ridicoloued than Kim Jong Un.

A newspaper here wrote:

"Trouble for Erdogan! Now his dick starts a coup!"

they are sour losers and shamed to their core, I mean these displays at the airport show how petty and pathetic losers they are

just play safe, stay strong and united, clear headed and avoid emotions . please dont let anyone exploit the kurdish issue, Erdogan should extend hand of peace and reconciliation to the kurds that are will to live peacefully and want to contribute towards development of the country, some American scumbag senators are doing thee same thing to Pakistan by openly supporting ethnic terrorists in Baluchistan.
they will also fail in their plans
Amen

Back
Top Bottom