What's new

Videos: Bharatis Using Thali Therapy to Beat Corona Virus

60 percent of Indian population is exposed to Covid19.

Eventually the world risks food shortages and will have to intervene in India.

Just my opinion.

The same reason we are taking proper steps. Now, railway, interstate buses, delhi, Mumbai and other major cities are almost shut.

I believed that Pakistan is more vulnerable to corona virus because you people share borders with China, Iran, and Afghanistan.

Even now also, Imran is afraid to take strong steps....

Others

Gujaratis are repulsive creatures. Dotbusters were right when they said following things about them in a letter to the newspaper The Jersey Journal in July 1987:

"I'm writing about your article during July about the abuse of Indian People (read Gujarati). Well I'm here to state the other side. I hate them, if you had to live near them you would also.... We use the phone books and look up the name Patel. Have you seen how many of them there are? Do you even live in Jersey City? Do you walk down Central avenue and experience what its like to be near them: we have and we just don't want it anymore...."

- PRTP GWD

social compaction in trains. Govt reduced trains leading to more congestion.

Ok man. Enough with your justifications and excuses

Continue with thali drama. It is funny you are talking about obsession after being present on a Pakistani forum

From Gau mutra parties to go karona go chants to thali beating, you guys surely are providing a lot of comic relief to the world in these tense and difficult times. Got to give it to you guys

I hope India would be providing with more of such comedy to all of us

As they say elect a joker. Get a circus. Working fine for India it seems

Till then enjoy this :

:lol:
Yeah yea. whatever, you lot never stop bickering about something that happens in India. Your Modi obsession is known, as much you put his picture on the profile.

India will be providing medicines not comedy once you run out of it. That's always been your case.

Yeah yea. whatever, you lot never stop bickering about something that happens in India. Your Modi obsession is known, as much you put his picture on the profile.

India will be providing medicines not comedy once you run out of it. That's always been your case.

Modi himself can't do a speech without mentioning Pakistan once. Your whole nation is obsessed with Pakistan. From state elections to national election Pakistan is the topic. And here you are lecturing us on obsession

As for medicines and other stuff. Provide it to yourself first. Ground realities are far different even if you like all other delusional bharatis think that you are a supa puwa 2020

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-retroviral-shortage/articleshow/74602836.cms

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...gear-in-short-supply/articleshow/74765953.cms

Most young doctors are just happy they can do their job without getting beaten up.

Fact.

A nation remembers it's soldiers and doctors only when the smelly stuff hits the fan.

Modi himself can't do a speech without mentioning Pakistan once. Your whole nation is obsessed with Pakistan. From state elections to national election Pakistan is the topic. And here you are lecturing us on obsession

As for medicines and other stuff. Provide it to yourself first. Ground realities are far different even if you like all other delusional bharatis think that you are a supa puwa 2020

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-retroviral-shortage/articleshow/74602836.cms

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...gear-in-short-supply/articleshow/74765953.cms
Terrorism is a real issue. It's not obsession when he talks about it.

We are providing it for ourselves, what you do is talk about India all the time. When your own country is in an absolute mess, where a PM and his provincial CMs can't even get on the same page when it comes to lockdowns. Lack of coordination and poor leadership of Imran, lockdown only in Sindh, while Balochistan people are traveling freely, Iran border is not closed, people are smuggling Pakistanis from Iran in buses. And you have the veracity to come to talk about India who successfully implemented a full-blown curfew.

Terrorism is a real issue. It's not obsession when he talks about it.

We are providing it for ourselves, what you do is talk about India all the time. When your own country is in an absolute mess, where a PM and his provincial CMs can't even get on the same page when it comes to lockdowns. Lack of coordination and poor leadership of Imran, lockdown only in Sindh, while Balochistan people are traveling freely, Iran border is not closed, people are smuggling Pakistanis from Iran in buses. And you have the veracity to come to talk about India who successfully implemented a full-blown curfew.

Of which as all other indians, you have 0 evidence of your claims?.............:lol:

We learnt quick lesson from that dancing, clapping and mixing of idiotic crowd. Now, complete lockdown in many states. Movement of all trains, public transport cancelled. Lets us hope to see positive result in coming days.

So you want to say you are unified in chutyapa?

Well indeed you are

We are saying this for years. Thanks for literally confirming what we have been saying since years

Lock down is already imposed in my province while i am answering pajeets on this forum

So we are at home and don't need to bang utensils since we are not ruled by illiterate sarak chap like you

I would have been happy with your picture of Mumbai if reality on ground wouldn't be different

Since you were busy in banging thali so you might not know but that is being done already

You are late in mentioning it. But since thali banging was more important so you don't know about it. No issues

Of Course .
We are one ,we all are Indians .
Flourished through unity in diversity.
Did we asked your certificate about us ?

Do we need to consider what you says about us?
For illiterate chaiwalas like you we will be worst illiterate chaiwalas.
For other civilized nations we will be Indians .

Back
Top Bottom