What's new

Videos: Bharatis Using Thali Therapy to Beat Corona Virus

You are just showing your poor IQ with such justifications which isn't surprising you are an Indian

Health experts globally are asking people to practice social distancing while your compatriots are mingling with each other banging utensils because an illiterate asked them to

But i think that is too much for you to understand. Then you guys whine why we don't take you seriously

As for my country. We prefer following what health experts are advising instead of banging thalis like morons

:haha: :lol:

Very few percentage of idiots came out on streets else people came out on their balconies and terrace to show solidarity with Doctors,nurses,policemen and others who are fighting on our behalf.Sadly your thinking does not go beyond gaumutra so you will never get it.

Proud to be indian. Jai ho prabho narindar ab dhaniya ho
IMG_20200322_214002.jpg

Health experts also called upon countries to build decent quarantine facilities according to the well laid down protocols, not some plastic tents in the middle of a godforsaken place where people would remain huddled like cattles.
So just bcuz some countries don't have proper resources in place for quarantine purposes...the public should make it worse by intermingling with each other in hordes? Why don't u give up instead of trying to prop up this dead horse of a stupid argument.

These sort of gatherings are only making the situation worse...no ifs and buts about it.

Whatever it is .
Its once again showed the unity and strength of our nation.
Our people decided to stay in home .
And those who gathered are in same locality area probably known each other .
Our people spirit ,enthuisiasm to obey our PM.
Entire spectrum of people irrespective of their idealogy , difference .
We are same .
We are Indians and proud of it

Of Course .
We are illiterate Chaiwalas.
Do you have any problem?
Did anyone forced you to search what is happening in India?
What is the condition of Pakistan?
You ask yourselves

I live in gurgaon and was at my brother place at Faridabad.Trust me people followed it so religiously that it has given a hope that even if lock down imposed (some states has imposed it including Delhi/NCR) we are ready to live with it and we will win.

Whatever it is .
Its once again showed the unity and strength of our nation.
Our people decided to stay in home .
And those who gathered are in same locality area probably known each other .
Our people spirit ,enthuisiasm to obey our PM.
Entire spectrum of people irrespective of their idealogy , difference .
We are same .
We are Indians and proud of it

Of Course .
We are illiterate Chaiwalas.
Do you have any problem?
Did anyone forced you to search what is happening in India?
What is the condition of Pakistan?
You ask yourselves

So you want to say you are unified in chutyapa?

Well indeed you are

We are saying this for years. Thanks for literally confirming what we have been saying since years

And how about Pakistan with 700 cases, is there a lockdown in any part of the country yet? Talk about high IQ.

Lock down is already imposed in my province while i am answering pajeets on this forum

So we are at home and don't need to bang utensils since we are not ruled by illiterate sarak chap like you

I would have been happy with your picture of Mumbai if reality on ground wouldn't be different

Health experts also called upon countries to build decent quarantine facilities according to the well laid down protocols, not some plastic tents in the middle of a godforsaken place where people would remain huddled like cattles.

Since you were busy in banging thali so you might not know but that is being done already

You are late in mentioning it. But since thali banging was more important so you don't know about it. No issues

Lock down is already imposed in my province while i am answering pajeets on this forum

So we are at home and don't need to bang utensils since we are not ruled by illiterate sarak chap like you

I would have been happy with your picture of Mumbai if reality on ground wouldn't be different
That's today 23rd March. After 300 - 400 cases? Where I am, there are only 60 odd cases as of today and we are in partial lockdown district wise, since Friday.

Banging utensils and clapping was a symbolic gesture to show appreciation for doctors and med staff, guess you find wrong in things that are too irrelevant.

Your entire thread is about someplace in India not the following curfew, so, save your happy-sunshine comment.

Pak:- 783 cases
Ind:- 387
The Pak members here having a laugh may wanna look at this number.
Yes some people in their zeal or stupidity if you wanna call it that did gather that went against the spirit of what our PM requested us to do. But alteast our PM didn't beg foreign countries to forego the loan or outrightly declared that total lockdown is out of question saying it will lead to chaos, showing no faith in the populace.

Did some people acted stupidly? Yes.
But then again for every stupid there are thousands who are doing what is necessary and right.
And the stats show that whatever we are doing has been working.
Next comes complete lockdown which many states, including Delhi have already announced.
So you guys better focus on your country instead of finding joy in useless stuff like this which will have no bearing on the situation Pak is in.

That's today 23rd March. After 300 - 400 cases? Where I am, there are only 60 odd cases as of today and we are in partial lockdown district wise, since Friday.

Banging utensils and clapping was a symbolic gesture to show appreciation for doctors and med staff, guess you find wrong in things that are too irrelevant.

Your entire thread is about someplace in India not the following curfew, so, save your happy-sunshine comment.

My entire thread is about how moronic Indians can be. No wonder they believe that they killed hundreds of terrorists at balakot and shot down a f16

Anything can be proven to such people who do something as moronic as this Thaali beating just because that idiot in Delhi said so. No wonder modi is a success in India

Pak:- 783 cases
Ind:- 387
The Pak members here having a laugh may wanna look at this number.
Yes some people in their zeal or stupidity if you wanna call it that did gather that went against the spirit of what our PM requested us to do. But alteast our PM didn't beg foreign countries to forego the loan or outrightly declared that total lockdown is out of question saying it will lead to chaos, showing no faith in the populace.

Did some people acted stupidly? Yes.
But then again for every stupid there are thousands who are doing what is necessary and right.
And the stats show that whatever we are doing has been working.
Next comes complete lockdown which many states, including Delhi have already announced.
So you guys better focus on your country instead of finding joy in useless stuff like this which will have no bearing on the situation Pak is in.

At least 64% of Pakistani cases are onr who traveled back from Iran and not the ones that are locally transmitted. Unlike you we are trying to test people

There is nothing wrong in asking for relief for loan either since unlike you who like to act rich while being piss poor we don't believe in this dramaibazi

We are already focused on our country. But also laughing at clowns next door. Nothing wrong with it i guess.

My entire thread is about how moronic Indians can be. No wonder they believe that they killed hundreds of terrorists at balakot and shot down a f16

Anything can be proven to such people who do something as moronic as this Thaali beating just because that idiot in Delhi said so. No wonder modi is a success in India
Yeah and this must be smart. There are 350+ cases in Sindh province alone. You should've declared lockdown before cases reaching a hundred.

What you're doing is pot calling kettle black. There are moronic people on either side. What matters is, how this lockdown went. Not some 5 minute gesture. A lot of symbolic things can be called Moronic. What matters is the message behind it. I'm not interested in you clutching at straws, if you're staying home do something good for the public. I'll go tomorrow and donate blood, added benefit is, you get free test and you can donate blood. Do that in your place too instead of obsessing over India.

Share kar.

It doesn't matter how people show their appreciation, and in my opinion that shouldn't be restricted to the doctors alone. Those engineers working in the rigs, law enforcement agencies, those in transportation duties, teachers, researchers, pretty much everyone contributing in these difficult times are deserving of such applause.

People in my place clapped hands, blew conch shells(shankh naad), dambaru(a religious regional small drum) and mandir bells to show their appreciation. You are free to follow our example in your virus-ravaged country too.

Yes me and my family too were standing in our balcony and clapping for 5 mins... great experience... whole India was empty today since morning... no single person on the streets, no cars running around.... after clapping I took out my bike and went for a small ride on Mumbai streets.... I was feeling as if I am in some haunted city or in a city which is attacked by a Neutron bomb.... all buildings, cars intact but no single soul on the road....

This clapping thing at 5 PM could only show some sign of life for 5 mins in India today.... after that again all dead....

Back
Top Bottom