What's new

Videos: Bharatis Using Thali Therapy to Beat Corona Virus

Let's be honest here, doctors in the Indian subcontinent often have to face verbal volleys and physical attacks from the very ones they strive to cure. Very recently in my state, an illegal Bangladeshi miya assaulted a medical officer as he refused to sign his forged documents.

When push comes to shove, then only people realise the dedication and sacrifices of the healthcare professionals. Many of us don't even think twice before examining cases without personal protection equipments or make do with with the available limited stocks. It is unfortunate that it took an appeal from our dear PM to that effect. Not that we seek such adulations but it is nevertheless a good start which bodes well for the future.

The ignoramuses arguing over it are the morons of the highest order.

And to praise doctors you decided to celebrate a pandemic and avoid social distancing? To bang utensils like idiots because an illiterate chai wala asked you to?

The only morons are the ones who took that gujarati clown seriously and now internet is full of their moronic videos. If gau mutra parties weren't enough you took it a step ahead because that joker asked you to

Bhai tera bhi koi standard nahi

Astaghfirullah

To bang utensils like idiots because an illiterate chai wala asked you to?
It doesn't matter how people show their appreciation, and in my opinion that shouldn't be restricted to the doctors alone. Those engineers working in the rigs, law enforcement agencies, those in transportation duties, teachers, researchers, pretty much everyone contributing in these difficult times are deserving of such applause.

People in my place clapped hands, blew conch shells(shankh naad), dambaru(a religious regional small drum) and mandir bells to show their appreciation. You are free to follow our example in your virus-ravaged country too.

It doesn't matter how people show their appreciation, and in my opinion that shouldn't be restricted to the doctors alone. Those engineers working in the rigs, law enforcement agencies, those in transportation duties, teachers, researchers, pretty much everyone contributing in these deserving times are deserving of such applause.

People in my place clapped hands, blew conch shells(shankh naad), dambaru(a religious regional small drum) and mandir bells to show their appreciation. You are free to follow our example in your virus-ravaged country too.

You are just showing your poor IQ with such justifications which isn't surprising you are an Indian

Health experts globally are asking people to practice social distancing while your compatriots are mingling with each other banging utensils because an illiterate asked them to

But i think that is too much for you to understand. Then you guys whine why we don't take you seriously

As for my country. We prefer following what health experts are advising instead of banging thalis like morons

Corona Bohut ziada uchal rahaye hain. :angel::angel:

:haha: :lol:

Health experts globally are asking people to practice social distancing while your compatriots are mingling with each other banging utensils because an illiterate asked them to
Health experts also called upon countries to build decent quarantine facilities according to the well laid down protocols, not some plastic tents in the middle of a godforsaken place where people would remain huddled like cattles.
As for my country.

Please some one tell me this is joke.

It doesn't matter how people show their appreciation, and in my opinion that shouldn't be restricted to the doctors alone. Those engineers working in the rigs, law enforcement agencies, those in transportation duties, teachers, researchers, pretty much everyone contributing in these difficult times are deserving of such applause.

I suppose the intention of PM was right. Bur we all know that illiterate people make everything look ridiculous. They dont get the motive behind such an exercise.

These are some isolated cases where people not following it. The 'people's curfew' as they call it was a success in almost all of the states in India.
This is Mumbai, one of the busiest roads.

And how about Pakistan with 700 cases, is there a lockdown in any part of the country yet? Talk about high IQ.

I suppose the intention of PM was right. Bur we all know that illiterate people make everything look ridiculous. They dont get the motive behind such an exercise.
Well, people do go overboard sometimes. Please bear in mind that we in the subcontinent are having to teach those who don't bat an eyelid before invading someone's personal space about the concepts of social distancing.

And to praise medical staff you decided to avoid social distancing?

No wonder you guys believe in those fake surgical strikes that modi feeds to you

By the way 3 more corona virus deaths were recorded in India

Whatever it is .
Its once again showed the unity and strength of our nation.
Our people decided to stay in home .
And those who gathered are in same locality area probably known each other .
Our people spirit ,enthuisiasm to obey our PM.
Entire spectrum of people irrespective of their idealogy , difference .
We are same .
We are Indians and proud of it

And to praise doctors you decided to celebrate a pandemic and avoid social distancing? To bang utensils like idiots because an illiterate chai wala asked you to?

The only morons are the ones who took that gujarati clown seriously and now internet is full of their moronic videos. If gau mutra parties weren't enough you took it a step ahead because that joker asked you to

Bhai tera bhi koi standard nahi

Astaghfirullah

Of Course .
We are illiterate Chaiwalas.
Do you have any problem?
Did anyone forced you to search what is happening in India?
What is the condition of Pakistan?
You ask yourselves

The 'people's curfew' as they call it was a success in almost all of the states in India.
This is Mumbai, one of the busiest roads.
People now are starting to understand the gravity of the situation, the grave danger that community spread pose to them. My state can be called the epicenter of bandh culture in India, but today's scenes weren't anything like i witnessed before many times(no bandhs for us..).

People now are starting to understand the gravity of the situation, the grave danger that community spread pose to them. My state can be called the epicenter of bandh culture in India, but today's scenes weren't anything like i witnessed before many times(no bandhs for us..).
Yeah, scaring people is good. Reports of death have scared many, especially the boomers, who never listen to anyone are now home, watching TV.

Back
Top Bottom