What's new

Video reveals blasphemy suspect claims he was forced by the FIA to engage in sexual acts

I'm yet to see some Muslim ever getting beaten up like this or getting convicted for blasphemy. Weird huh ? Why find excuses such as these and slowly choke them out , let's just put these 4% on a boat and send them to kaffir lands and be done with it so we can become the next Saudi Arab (and then we can start condemning other sects to the same fate). But hey I guess we can do whatever we want with our minorities and then justify how Muslims are treated in India (because that's a justification somehow).

Another day, another step to the middle ages.
98% blasphemy cases have been registered against Muslims.

A Governor was murdered over less.

Asw,
Right wing is emerging in Europe and America they are making same draconian laws to target muslim minorities. Believe me they have same or worst opinion of Islam than the muslims against Ahmadis.
cult etc is nothing compare to the filth they spew
so going by your logic they are right cuz they are in majority??
Are you serious??
Does our National Assembly which consists of one the most corrupt, drunk, etc etc MNAs in our nation have any right to decide someone's faith??
Let me make it simple:
Can known drunk, people found with prostitutes, or corrupt to the core MNAs decide who is Muslim who is not???
Dont believe me, read the white paper issued by Gov of Pak about the character of those members of parliament who passed this law.
It beats me what sort of distorted version of Islam we are teaching our kids. Allah Almighty sent Holy Prophet saw to make Muslims out of non Muslims. And in the land of pure non Muslims are made out of Muslims. A nation where 200 million are Muslims some how Islam is in danger.
Last but not the least such verdicts of non belief were issued by Barelvis against Deo Bandis and vice versa. And by Sunis against Shia etc. So who is Muslim then???
Regards,
Adnan

I never said that but Qadiani / Ahmadi case is different, they don't accept their status as non-Muslim and calls themselves Muslim despite they are not allowed as per law and constitution and if we allow them to use Islamic terms then there will be no difference left between them and us while they still call a dajjal their Prophet.
You allow a fake ID on this forum with same name? no then how can we accept you as Muslim?

Accept your non-Muslim status and get the rights of minority.

Then we are at an impasse, you can't expect me to call myself a kafir just because you or your ulama say so. As for Islamic names, I can call myself whatever I like, who are you to say anything about what I call myself? If I think I am a Muslim, then in my eyes I am a Muslim, I don't care what you think. That matter will be settled at the day of judgement. Not by you or a parliament full of drunkards, rapists and corrupt lotas.

You didn't seem to understand my previous post, just because you are the majority now it does not mean you are correct.

It is simply your opinion that you are correct, just as it is my opinion that being an Ahmadi is the correct path. I am not looking for validation from you, just that you let us worship how we like. Even if we are kafir in your eyes, our faith includes praying 5 times a day while facing Mecca, reading the Holy Qur'an etc. This is my faith, I honestly don't care what you think of me. My only issue is with folks being hypocritical like you are being here by saying Ahmadis should not be able to use a law that you use against us and persecuting people. That is literally all, you can keep your certificate of momin and kafir, it means zilch to me.

Then we are at an impasse, you can't expect me to call myself a kafir just because you or your ulama say so. As for Islamic names, I can call myself whatever I like, who are you to say anything about what I call myself? If I think I am a Muslim, then in my eyes I am a Muslim, I don't care what you think. That matter will be settled at the day of judgement. Not by you or a parliament full of drunkards, rapists and corrupt lotas.

You didn't seem to understand my previous post, just because you are the majority now it does not mean you are correct.

It is simply your opinion that you are correct, just as it is my opinion that being an Ahmadi is the correct path. I am not looking for validation from you, just that you let us worship how we like. Even if we are kafir in your eyes, our faith includes praying 5 times a day while facing Mecca, reading the Holy Qur'an etc. This is my faith, I honestly don't care what you think of me. My only issue is with folks being hypocritical like you are being here by saying Ahmadis should not be able to use a law that you use against us and persecuting people. That is literally all, you can keep your certificate of momin and kafir, it means zilch to me.

If you consider yourself Muslim what is your view about Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) ?

I have to disagree with you brother, Let me try to explain my view point with you ..
You say that you can call yourself anything you want that is right but , think that for a second , People can claim anything they want but that does not make them one right ? for example ISIS scums bags claim to be Fundamentalist Muslims and Hardliner but would you call them a Muslim ? a group of people who does not follow the teachings of Prophet , murder innocent civilians , break every possible law of Quran , apply Verse which is specifically for Non Muslims to Muslims to justify murder ? ISIS claim they are Muslims but are they really ? No ..

The theory that matters will be settled at the day of Judgement is not really workable theory brother, think that for a second , every person who does not want to follow a law of Islam says that is between me and God, hell even i say a lot of time to many Muslims who claims me to be liberal , kaffir .. but Islam is not just religion its a complete set of LAW, where Muslims are obliged to abide by the Law, if the matters needs to be settled between me and God, than what is the reason to even Prescribe Punishments in Quran ?or Hadith ..?

That i agree with ... Majority does not give anyone superiority over others but it does gives ability to them to enforce their rules and regulations on the minorities and it happens everywhere .. even in USA.

You are a Follower of a Mirza Gulam Ahmad, who claims to be Last Prophet , Esa , Mehdi all together .. now to me he is just a Person , not a Prophet , not a Reformer or anything i would hold something to, probably a intelligent man but nothing more ( No offense here ) , but does that make me a Blasphemer ?

Now, if you say that I am a Bigot or Hypocrite which asks for a Equal right in West but i am not ready to give those rights to minorities in my Country ? so there is a difference my brother, let me just explain how ..
When a Muslims goes to West, lets say USA .. he is a Muslim not a Shia , Sunni , Ahmadi , Bori , etc ... they give rights to Muslims as a Minority covering all sects on Islam under one , why ? because USA is not a Muslim Majority country which is run by a Govt with a Constitutions based on Quran and Sunnah ( Partially ) , When you in Pakistan ask to file blasphemy case against someone who deny Prophet-hood of Mirza gulam than its Different , because you are one of the many sect of Islam .. Plus a lot of people here say that Sunni's claim that all others are kaffir, my friend its the same case with everyone .. hardline Shia does the same, and that Include Agha Khani and Ahmadi people who also claim everyone denying Mirza Gulam as prophet are Kaffir ..

Now, How do we solve this problem ? my suggestion is that every Sect of Islam should send a Representative of their school of thought to discuss what could be the concrete baseline for someone to be accepted as a Muslim , and when an individual is driven out of the circle of Islam .. if some school of thought can not satisfy their case with the strong back up by Quran and Sunnah that means they have to accept their status as Non Muslim aka Minority , and than they claim all the benefit of a Minority which a Muslim ask for in western countries .
if we just taking people's words on if they are Muslims , than ISIS , AQ are also Muslims , those African tribe who have a Kabba and they do Tawaf there are also Muslim ..those who deny or negate the Existence of God are also Muslim, because technically a Muslim is someone Who surrender his Will, to the Will of God .. and people can argue over this for centuries to come , or they can sit down peacefully and solve it once and for all ..

Jazak Allah Khair .

Believe in Khatam e Nubuwat and become Muslim...we can't call you Muslim when you people are considering a heretic Gulam Ahmed a prophet.

If you consider yourself Muslim what is your view about Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) ?

Google will help you with that.

Believe in Khatam e Nubuwat and become Muslim...we can't call you Muslim when you people are considering a heretic Gulam Ahmed a prophet.

Interpretations are different on the word. You stop believing in superman type humans flying to heavens and living without food or oxygen for 2,000+ years. Stop believing in Christian fairy tales.

I have to disagree with you brother, Let me try to explain my view point with you ..
You say that you can call yourself anything you want that is right but , think that for a second , People can claim anything they want but that does not make them one right ? for example ISIS scums bags claim to be Fundamentalist Muslims and Hardliner but would you call them a Muslim ? a group of people who does not follow the teachings of Prophet , murder innocent civilians , break every possible law of Quran , apply Verse which is specifically for Non Muslims to Muslims to justify murder ? ISIS claim they are Muslims but are they really ? No ..

The theory that matters will be settled at the day of Judgement is not really workable theory brother, think that for a second , every person who does not want to follow a law of Islam says that is between me and God, hell even i say a lot of time to many Muslims who claims me to be liberal , kaffir .. but Islam is not just religion its a complete set of LAW, where Muslims are obliged to abide by the Law, if the matters needs to be settled between me and God, than what is the reason to even Prescribe Punishments in Quran ?or Hadith ..?

That i agree with ... Majority does not give anyone superiority over others but it does gives ability to them to enforce their rules and regulations on the minorities and it happens everywhere .. even in USA.

You are a Follower of a Mirza Gulam Ahmad, who claims to be Last Prophet , Esa , Mehdi all together .. now to me he is just a Person , not a Prophet , not a Reformer or anything i would hold something to, probably a intelligent man but nothing more ( No offense here ) , but does that make me a Blasphemer ?

Now, if you say that I am a Bigot or Hypocrite which asks for a Equal right in West but i am not ready to give those rights to minorities in my Country ? so there is a difference my brother, let me just explain how ..
When a Muslims goes to West, lets say USA .. he is a Muslim not a Shia , Sunni , Ahmadi , Bori , etc ... they give rights to Muslims as a Minority covering all sects on Islam under one , why ? because USA is not a Muslim Majority country which is run by a Govt with a Constitutions based on Quran and Sunnah ( Partially ) , When you in Pakistan ask to file blasphemy case against someone who deny Prophet-hood of Mirza gulam than its Different , because you are one of the many sect of Islam .. Plus a lot of people here say that Sunni's claim that all others are kaffir, my friend its the same case with everyone .. hardline Shia does the same, and that Include Agha Khani and Ahmadi people who also claim everyone denying Mirza Gulam as prophet are Kaffir ..

Now, How do we solve this problem ? my suggestion is that every Sect of Islam should send a Representative of their school of thought to discuss what could be the concrete baseline for someone to be accepted as a Muslim , and when an individual is driven out of the circle of Islam .. if some school of thought can not satisfy their case with the strong back up by Quran and Sunnah that means they have to accept their status as Non Muslim aka Minority , and than they claim all the benefit of a Minority which a Muslim ask for in western countries .
if we just taking people's words on if they are Muslims , than ISIS , AQ are also Muslims , those African tribe who have a Kabba and they do Tawaf there are also Muslim ..those who deny or negate the Existence of God are also Muslim, because technically a Muslim is someone Who surrender his Will, to the Will of God .. and people can argue over this for centuries to come , or they can sit down peacefully and solve it once and for all ..

Jazak Allah Khair .

So in the end, every sect considers itself to be on the truth. Then why does the state of Pakistan need to get involved? Ahmadi differences with other Muslims are literally on 5-6 different things. We are not asking you to accept us as Muslim, I honestly don't care what someone else thinks. My original question has been masterfully sidelined by the usual thread de-railers whenever a question like this is raised.

I never said file a blasphemy case for denying anyones prophethood. Please do read before jumping in, I asked why is it that laws that state you cannot abuse anyones's religious figures or hurting the religious sentiments is not applied to Ahmadis? Why the hypocrisy?

@Everyone else: My original question was something quite different. But I see folks who can't answer a simple question have started religious debates here, which I do not want to partake in as it has been discussed 10,000 times already on this forum. I asked why is it okay to abuse persons Ahmadis hold in reverence? Because then take out the laws I quoted above because then at least you can be open about your bias.

I also suggest you do some research before believing anything. I have never called anyone a blasphemer.

Google will help you with that.

Interpretations are different on the word. You stop believing in superman type humans flying to heavens and living without food or oxygen for 2,000+ years. Stop believing in Christian fairy tales.

So in the end, every sect considers itself to be on the truth. Then why does the state of Pakistan need to get involved? Ahmadi differences with other Muslims are literally on 5-6 different things. We are not asking you to accept us as Muslim, I honestly don't care what someone else thinks. My original question has been masterfully sidelined by the usual thread de-railers whenever a question like this is raised.

I never said file a blasphemy case for denying anyones prophethood. Please do read before jumping in, I asked why is it that laws that state you cannot abuse anyones's religious figures or hurting the religious sentiments is not applied to Ahmadis? Why the hypocrisy?

@Everyone else: My original question was something quite different. But I see folks who can't answer a simple question have started religious debates here, which I do not want to partake in as it has been discussed 10,000 times already on this forum. I asked why is it okay to abuse persons Ahmadis hold in reverence? Because then take out the laws I quoted above because then at least you can be open about your bias.

I also suggest you do some research before believing anything. I have never called anyone a blasphemer.

So what is your view on Hazrat Abu Bakar R.A Wars against Fake Prophets ?

So what is your view on Hazrat Abu Bakar R.A Wars against Fake Prophets ?

If you managed to find Ahmadi beliefs regarding Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq (ra), than I am sure you will also be able to find an answer by some Ahmadi somewhere regarding your point. As stated already, I am not inclined to get in to a religious discussion on this forum any longer, my original question however, still stands without an answer by honourable members of this forum.

Indeed every sect claims to be true , the state had to involved to avoid clashes , the Idea of Pakistan as a secular Islamic republic where All Muslims can live in peace along with all non muslim Minority enjoying their basic rights as a Pakistani .. what you are asking that you need rights as a Muslim or What Ahmadi wants that they should be declared Muslims by the Constitution of Pakistan , in that case your leader aka who ever is Prophet right now has to come to Pakistan and convince others from Quran and Sunna cause anything other than that holds no authority of them . and this should not be just for Ahmadi, but the same offer must be given to Bori and Agha Khani who claim Prince Kareem AK to be speaking Quran or prophet whatever .. if the Prince can claim from Quran and Hadith i will accept him or Mirza Gulam for whatever they claim to be .

To be honest , No one cares what others think about who is Muslim and who is not , but State has to worry to give them ( people their rightful rights ) as either the Minority or the one's in majority .
I am ready to answer your Question bro :)

I know you never claim such , It was more like a Question to you .. not a claim ..
and i do read the posts bro :) why do i respond without even reading your point of View ..
Let me try explain, Look Sunni's don't mad if you say something about Abu Sufyan why ? because despite he was one of the Sabah but his significance is not what is for Prophet Muhammad Pbuh and 4 rightly guided Caliphs, Imam Hasan and Hussain and Al-e-Muhammad ..as for Ahmadi i think it is right of Ahmadi's too , to protest and react to the Blasphemy cases or individuals doing that, but you ask why this don't Apply to anyone disrespecting Mirza Gulam , well i would like to know Who is Mirza Gulam ? What importance he holds ? Is he a Prophet ? a Imam ? or Wali ullah ? now if you say he is all than i would say prove your claim from Quran and Hadith that he is what he say he is .. if not that he is just a person like others .
I don't see that as Hypocrisy my friend , but something which a lot of people are unaware off .

I did some bro, and as i mentioned i did not claim you called anyone a Blasphemer, I asked you a Question .

Back
Top Bottom