What's new

Video: Revealing lies about how Chinese government fought corona virus

Nathan Rich creeps me out. He's obviously a shill of the Chinese govt.

If you want to refute the anti-China vloggers, you should link to this guy. Unlike these other vloggers, he's actually a successful business owner in China and he's pretty transparent, fair and honest in his judgement. Not over the top pro-China, he's just sensible in his assessment of the situation and the way China has been portrayed in the Western media.

These guys I've found to be generally pretty transparent and honest too.

Asian Boss is pretty good too. I think they are based in S. Korea but they do videos throughout Asia.

Nathan Rich creeps me out. He's obviously a shill of the Chinese govt.

If you want to refute the anti-China vloggers, you should link to this guy. Unlike these other vloggers, he's actually a successful business owner in China and he's pretty transparent, fair and honest in his judgement. Not over the top pro-China, he's just sensible in his assessment of the situation and the way China has been portrayed in the Western media.

These guys I've found to be generally pretty transparent and honest too.

Asian Boss is pretty good too. I think they are based in S. Korea but they do videos throughout Asia.

No matter who Nathan Rich represents, what he said is hard to deny, isn't it? I don't care who said something. I care the content itself.

It's better to be overly worried than not.

Because it makes us more careful, better to say sorry first than later.

But it's no doubt that the Chinese government is the most organized government in the world, which their performance handles this matter perhaps among the world's best.

I think Indonesia and the rest of the world can learn from them.

He talk alot but its all BS, not worth to hear. If corona is just like Sars, then only Han Cnese suffer the most cos Han Cnese is always easy to get sick, other nations suffer much less.

Han Cnese r so angry cos the Govt know that they r easier to get sick than the other races( due to many reasons like global warming, polluted water etc), but it still happen again and again...and again...never can stop it when Xi still be CN leader .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom