What's new

Video of Indian Army cadets being beaten by Snr Cadets

This is how they make men out of boys in the IA, cadets and recruit endure pain and hardship to become tough or else they will become sissies like one of our wester neighbours and lose and surrender in wars, welcome to the army :police:

hqdefault.jpg

Pakistanis themselves dont seem hard themselves, try get beaten by the Indian army trainers and you will know the true meaning of beating. :D

Weird how the PLA never needed the beating/SM humiliation, cuz all that torture just made one of our southern neighbour into sissies and lose and surrender in wars. :D

Or....is it because the "beating and humiliation" they get as a cadet is meant to get them grow accustomed to being "beaten" in an actual war? :cheesy:

sino-indian-war-in-1962.jpg

china-62-outlook-mag-oct-12.jpg

You call this beating? Lol our 7th graders of UP and Bihar get harsher beatings than this when they go to school without completing their homework.

Yeah okay my little Indian fraand. That's why the Indian army cadets were crying and saying sir jee please stop. LMAO

LOL @ the Indian army cadets crying. Our Policewalas take worse beatings and don't say a word.

Pak Police beating their own cops

SSG trainees

This video claims its surrendered Indian troops buts thats bullshit.Its actually Pak Army.

So before making fun of someone else where you dont know anything about how trainees get punished dont come to internet and act smart and be abusive to others.

LOL at idiots like you.

Yeah okay my little Indian fraand. That's why the Indian army cadets were crying and saying sir jee please stop. LMAO
Aur teray Pakistani mard e momin kya bol rahay hain is video main?

Video of Indian Army cadets being beaten goes viral
By News Desk
Published: December 5, 2016
5SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1253907-ia-1480924750-107-640x480.jpg

While some argue the practice is a way of "toughening up" juniors, others questioned it. VIDEO SCREENGRAB

A recent video of Indian Army cadets being beaten with a stick has surfaced and subsequently sparked off a debate across social media.

The video shows cadets being beaten up with a stick and rope on their backside, with their heads placed between another official’s legs. While some argued the practice was a way of “toughening up” juniors, others questioned the actions on grounds that ragging of any sort was intolerable.

Student left bedridden, mute after ‘beating by staff at cadet college’

“There has to be a zero tolerance policy towards any form of ragging. Maybe in some units, depending on the nature of those in charge, some informal ragging happens but it’s not something that can be legitimised. This can leave open a space for sadism disguised as ‘toughening up’ of cadets and raw recruits,” Air Vice Marshal (retired) Kamal Khanna, who served as the Deputy Commandant of the National Defence Academy (NDA), in Pune, in the early 90s, said.

Though military academies more often than not use such techniques to ‘toughen’ up new recruits, whether or not the practice is ethical is questionable.

“If a recruit does not perform well, then punching them is common. Some of these techniques are required in a military academy to toughen them up,” a lady flight lieutenant serving in the Indian Air Force, said on condition of anonymity.

Army officers rough up Motorway personnel over reckless driving ticket

When asked if these ‘mild’ forms of torture can pave way for more brutality, she said, “We have enough faith in our instructors. We know they won’t cross the line.”

Agreeing with her colleague, another lady flight lieutenant said, “Some form of punishment is given and it is required. But beating somebody up is not acceptable. That can’t be allowed for sure and I have personally never witnessed it around me.”

The video was posted by Vaneet Gupta on Facebook.

This article originally appeared on The Quint
My younger brother was beaten by 17 seniors. After me and my father visited the academy. Didn't said a single word to superintendent but called all those seniors and told my younger brother to pick 1 senior of his choice. He beat the hell out of him. We make all those 17 to watch and came back home. No one touched my brother after that.

This is called breaking in, happens in every army and in fact is encouraged by seniors, those who are beaten today will beat the new juniors tomorrow

Brutality is not military training. These people should be in prison.

The last guy started crying and crawling away. I felt a kind of sad for him.

Lolz they were just trying to fool their trainers to get lighter beating, even i have done it when our teachers would beat us mercilessly.

Pathetic. No wonder Biharis and UP waley get curb stomped by tiny Southerners when they migrate to the better parts of India.

Brutality is not military training. These people should be in prison.

you know the difference between a soldier and Donald trump, Donald trump will bomb the shit out of you because you laughed at American soldiers....a soldier have much stronger character than Donald, you dont need a trigger happy guy with semi automatic in his hand and this is the part of that training...like everything else in life some idiots take things too far as showed in this video.

you know the difference between a soldier and Donald trump, Donald trump will bomb the shit out of you because you laughed at American soldiers....a soldier have much stronger character than Donald, you dont need a trigger happy guy with semi automatic in his hand and this is the part of that training...like everything else in life some idiots take things too far as showed in this video.

Time and time again I hear civilians and people who know nothing about military training justify this sort of behaviour.

Real soldiers have no time for it.

My younger brother was beaten by 17 seniors. After me and my father visited the academy. Didn't said a single word to superintendent but called all those seniors and told my younger brother to pick 1 senior of his choice. He beat the hell out of him. We make all those 17 to watch and came back home. No one touched my brother after that.

Too much "Phantomized" post. :coffee:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom