What's new

Video of APS teacher protecting her students

What is the point of saying it ?
Ok,i think you dont know the meaning?
Allah is great? (Allah-o-Akber)
Yeah terrorists say the same...
But likewise klu Klux Klan had Christian crosses whne they burnt and killed Blacks... Naziz had Hindi insignia the Swastika...
That does not mean all Christians are KKK and Hindus are Nazi...
Because their religious insignia has been used by wrong people for wrong purposes.

But likewise klu Klux Klan had Christian crosses whne they burnt and killed Blacks... Naziz had Hindi insignia the Swastika...
Because their religious insignia has been used by wrong people for wrong purposes.

Well your analogy is incorrect. Signs can have different meaning to different people. Eg. A V can mean victory to us but mean screw you guys in Australia ( if palm faces yourself ).

But when you utter any words in same language, the meanings cannot be different.

Anyway, carry on !

Well your analogy is incorrect. Signs can have different meaning to different people. Eg. A V can mean victory to us but mean screw you guys in Australia ( if palm faces yourself ).

But when you utter any words in same language, the meanings cannot be different.

Anyway, carry on !
YOur argument is as dumb as it gets. Ofcourse the phrase in Arabic will mean exactly the same whoever says that.

YOur argument is as dumb as it gets. Ofcourse the phrase in Arabic will mean exactly the same whoever says that.

Really ? You just drew parallels about the utterance of some words and symbolic meaning of a sign. Both cases are different is what i proved. Anyway, this thread is hardly appropriate to debate on it considering the sensitivity of the subject.

Even the terrorists firing the guns uttered those syllables !
We are a nation created in the name of Islam, such words are part of our national fabric and spirit, we will continue to say these word as long as we are alive as we are not a nation of atheists.

I coudnt understand what they were saying cz of of the low quality of video i think or echo
But that was a tough day for Pakistan , not just only pakistan but all the childern who want to be educated
These terrorist scum doesnt follow any religion or country they just want money and spread terror for that every nation must stand together to form a better future for our next generations

Both cases

God is great is used in many situations. Clearly by invoking Allah your drawing strength. The problem is the terrorists use it as well because they feel they are righteous and carrying out Allah's wish.

The use of this is so common that I tend to equate it with the Anglo Saxon expression "Oh god" used in all sort of circumstances.

And accept my apology for the idiots here. I know you meant no offence.

God is great is used in many situations. Clearly by invoking Allah your drawing strength. The problem is the terrorists use it as well because they feel they are righteous and carrying out Allah's wish.

The use of this is so common that I tend to equate it with the Anglo Saxon expression "Oh god" used in all sort of circumstances.

And accept my apology for the idiots here. I know you meant no offence.

Please bro. Don't apologise. It's internet after all. I don't take offence.on internet :)

So he is going to blow up your reply? With injuring 100 other alphabets or letters?

Haha. You are one funny guy :D

At First I was reading about Heroics of a Teacher who was trying to save her students, but than to my No surprise some morons had to derail this thread, One Idiots Baits and all of you fall right in the line.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom