What's new

[video]:- Intense mortar shelling by Indian Army

Saw this video on FB, it says Indian Army Retaliation along LOC to continues ceasefire violations by Pakistan, and in the background gunfire sound can also be heard, but i personally feel this video is of some exercise or training of IA personal, can anyone confirm this?
Rascals targeting civilian population without any shame. If that was my village our people are more than enough to erase this mortar squad.

We will give you thousand wounds for every mortar shell you fired.

Oye ********!!!! Aukat mai reh!! They are soldiers of my country talk with respect!!! I havent talked shit about your soldiers!!!
Your soldiers are targeting residents of my village and school children. Respect they do not deserve.

Your soldiers are targeting residents of my village and school children. Respect they do not deserve.
Same goes for PA soldiers, there are civilian casualties on Indian side of LOC too, but there should mutual respect for men in uniform of both nations and for both nations, I personally always believed in that, but if u stoop down in name calling these men then you will have listen in same words. Period.

Enough of off topic discussion!!! Can any Indian member confirm about this Video??

Rascals targeting civilian population without any shame. If that was my village our people are more than enough to erase this mortar squad.

We will give you thousand wounds for every mortar shell you fired.

Yeah, please grow some b@lls

Back
Top Bottom