What's new

Video Hints at Executions by Pakistanis-NYTimes

A deeply entrenched "culture of revenge" in the Pakistani army led to a spate of murders during fighting against the Taliban in Swat and the tribal belt, according to a secret US assessment last year.

But while US diplomats voiced private concerns about the killings – now admitted to number in the hundreds – they deemed it was better not to comment publicly in order to allow the Pakistani army to take action on its own.

Last October, one year after the assessment was sent to Washington, US officials made moves to sanction several Pakistani military units accused of the killings. Pakistan's army chief, General Ashfaq Kayani, has also launched an investigation.

"A growing body of evidence is lending credence to allegations of human rights abuses by Pakistan security force" during fighting in the Swat valley and the tribal belt, the US ambassador, Anne Patterson, wrote in September 2009.

US 'kept Pakistani army Swat murders secret' | World news | guardian.co.uk

I think out Indian friends should tend to their own back yard "IOK" and the human rights violations taking place there and leave us to tend to our problems.

What's funny is, if we negotiate with these people they call us collaborators, if we kill them, they call us ruthless... Very interesting.

Make up your minds.. What's it going to be?

I think out Indian friends should tend to their own back yard "IOK" and the human rights violations taking place there and leave us to tend to our problems.

What's funny is, if we negotiate with these people they call us collaborators, if we kill them, they call us ruthless... Very interesting.

Make up your minds.. What's it going to be?

The only thing i saw negotiating with those kids were bullets.

Honestly, every one wants the vulgar bigots calling themselves the taliban dead. Why give a rats *** about how these morons are disposed off?
Do you want the pak army to tend to these bigots and send em back to reinforce the talibs.?

In late 1990s there was big movement in tribal area and swat about Shariah and Pakistan armt went to stop the uprising..I had a chance to talk to the People who actually were insurgents at that time,later leading a normal life with families and kids..According to them,it was the good behaviors of Pak army which made them to lay down arms and forget about the whole thing..
With such a good track record Pak army is less likely to be tyrant this time..

I need to say something to the Taliban lovers, a few minutes ago i watched a 4 min clip showing the Taliban beheading people with the knife, i think it was in AFghanistan, i watched less than a min of it and trust me i feel really strange, i was about to eat lunch but it looks i have lost all my apetite for the day. They are truely barbaric animals, those who have mercy on them or have sympathy are nothing but a banch of losers that havent tasted the taliban cruelty, once they taste the poison of the taliban with their own flesh and bone, they will never support the taliban. I dont wana post the video here not only becaue of forum policy, but also the very depressing material in it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom