What's new

video games 1990s

It was a small arcade one chowk up from Saraiki Chowk across the street from the masjid.

I remember this game, there were 3 players to choose from but two could play at a time.

You could also pick stuff and hit with that weapon.
cyber police
hqdefault.jpg

I kicked @Imran Khan *** in street fighter in Bahawalpur in 95. Real shit.
yes i was icked because you play the game while sitting in lap of gamers shop keeper and i have to pay for every coin even i steal from sabzi - or grocery ke pesy or pocket money while you enjoy chumiyaan of shop keeper and he open the coins door for you :lol:

Khan sahab bohut purani yadein taza karwa de appne. Pehle street fighter ka bukhar tha ab mobile ka.
me and cousins would go to this shop near house by excuse of taking the dog for a walk. we were 3.
we took turns to play, 2 would play the games while 1 would hold the dog outside.
One day the servant was sent after us and we were busted :p:

The other time, after juma prayers we would sneak out after 2 farz till dad offered complete prayers and a little recitation, which meant we had 15-20 minutes to play games. we would meet him outside the mosque gate always.
He knew what we were upto , but he never brought it up.

This endeavor got busted, when we got late one day and said that the little cousin got lost. he said there is no way one can get lost in a mosque. we had no counter arguement :p:

The best days were eid days and Murree trips. we had lots to spend on these games.

The rates changed over the years.
It first used to be 1Re = 2 Tokens,
then 1 Rs = 1 Token.
Then 2 Rs= 1 Token or 5 Rs = 3 Tokens.

yes i was icked because you play the game while sitting in lap of gamers shop keeper and i have to pay for every coin even i steal from sabzi - or grocery ke pesy or pocket money while you enjoy chumiyaan of shop keeper and he open the coins door for you :lol:

You would have him turn on the bijli for one hour for game while going in the back and shalwar neevi kar ke kenda 'kaal bhi khel ne dena'. :lol:

You would have him turn on the bijli for one hour for game while going in the back and shalwar neevi kar ke kenda 'kaal bhi khel ne dena'. :lol:
ab teri baat khul gai trolling na ker :lol::lol::lol: chumiyaan de ke games khelna teri purani adat hai . game wala tery peechy khara rehta tha :P

do u remember how the pro-boys would turn the handle crazily while pushing button like manics when playing street fighter ?

There were some real crazy kids out there with video game skills.

i could never do that 8-)

I was one of them. I was fucking up all the ken player try hards with bison. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom