What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Me when i see trailer of Dying Light ....
happy-excited-man-face-26522271.jpg

Me When i heard that Dying light is not going to be released on Xbox360 and PS3
sparta-trailer2-03.jpg

Individuals who purchased this game would seriously be annoyed, if the game play was full of glitches and bugs. Initially, Empire Total War had a similar issue, although this was resolved fairly quickly. I think the most anticipated game will be Total War Attila. This is because the Roman empire would be divided into two factions and they have different adversaries to protect there borders.

Yes ,

People were annoyed and reacted after Rome II released .

I hope CA doesn't make the same mistake again .

Hopefully they gave the game to some people to test it and post their reviews but I believe nothing is better than a Demo like Shogun 2 .

Yes ,

People were annoyed and reacted after Rome II released .

I hope CA doesn't make the same mistake again .

Hopefully they gave the game to some people to test it and post their reviews but I believe nothing is better than a Demo like Shogun 2 .

Is the gaming culture quite big in Iran? Do you produce your own games as well? It would be nice to see some Muslim countries becoming more advance in this platform.

Is the gaming culture quite big in Iran? Do you produce your own games as well? It would be nice to see some Muslim countries becoming more advance in this platform.

Its quite big .

Most people play PES , FIFA and some known strategy , action and free world games .

Iran has a long way to go in this field and its too soon to compete with giants in this field .

here are some Iranian games :

Nader's Blade

QoP3_shot11.jpg

QoP3_shot12.jpg

QoP3_shot13.jpg

thumbnailer.php

Lotfali Khan Zand

poster_lotfali.jpg

qop2_ss5-1.jpg

qop2_ss5-2.jpg

Murder in Tehran

files_reviews_8530401%5Bd59a5bc9c61f3a11515d951e1c64d1af%5D.jpg

files_reviews_78880702%5Bdbb61eff1557966ddf3557271f9d0b36%5D.jpg

ts quite big .

Most people play PES , FIFA and some known strategy , action and free world games .

Iran has a long way to go in this field and its too soon to compete with giants in this field .

here are some Iranian games :

Very impressive "Silent Cry" to see Iran producing games with a limited amount of resources at there disposal. This demonstrates that creativity is in abundance in Iran and that your nation has a bright future in this industry. This standard can only increase, if there is competition within the market to improve graphics and the overall plot of a game.

System
PC:- 2.6 Intel core 2 quad, 4GB ram,2GB nvidia graphic card, 250GB hard

Currently playing
GTA san andreas multiplayer(SAMP)

Want to play
Counter strike online(PC)
Arma 3 online(PC)
GTA V online(PC)

does anyone still play GTAV for PS3?

System
PC:- 2.6 Intel core 2 quad, 4GB ram,2GB nvidia graphic card, 250GB hard

Currently playing
GTA san andreas multiplayer(SAMP)

Want to play
Counter strike online(PC)
Arma 3 online(PC)
GTA V online(PC)

San Andreas?! Old but GOLD

Just experienced a 20-30% performance boost for my laptop... and all by blowing into the cooling section for a couple of times :lol:

PS3 and PC
PC specs:
Intel i5
4GB Graphics
8GB RAM
All videogames owned;
CIV 5, GTA IV, Fallout NV, Bioshock Infinite (ending of burial at sea :( ), ARMA 2, ARMA 2 OA, ARMA 2 BAF, PMC, ACR, Gran Trusimo 6, The Last of us <3, State of Decay,
Sniper Elite 2, Dota 2, COD 4, COD MW3, COD BO, COD BO2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, NFS Most wanted 2013, Ace combat Assault horizon, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Far Cry 4. Newest edition: Dying light!

Back
Top Bottom