What's new

Video Gamers report in!

it's just like far cry 3, almost entirely like fc3 but for some additions

the thing with sandbox "open world" games is, that the story really isn't that important, but you have the freedom to be the ultimate jungle/mountain commando rambo ever.

the FC3 story with those whiny 'murrican kids was pretty lame, 'murrican Indian/Kirati 'Ajay Ghale' is a bit more gritty but really does not matter much.. the overall gameplay is still great !
american kyrati/nepali...fc4wiki states kyrat is an autonomous region in nepal

american kyrati/nepali...fc4wiki states kyrat is an autonomous region in nepal
nepali/hindustani. ek hi baat hai, akhand ! :butcher:

do the shangrila missions, man, itni shudh hindi bade time se nahi suni thi :sarcastic:

Last edited:
its devnagri bro :D

sher!! jao!!!
I know, man.. I'm a native speaker :P

apna kartavya nibhao, liberate those outposts for the kirati brothers with no alarms triggered !

rabbi ray rana ki BC bhi mast hai radio pe

good fun overall, the chinese already got their moment with deus ex: human revolution, good and really hilarious to see some Hindi stuff in AAA games lol :lol:

I know, man.. I'm a native speaker :P

apna kartavya nibhao, liberate those outposts for the kirati brothers with no alarms triggered !

rabbi ray rana ki BC bhi mast hai radio pe

good fun overall, the chinese already got their moment with deus ex: human revolution, good and really hilarious to see some Hindi stuff in AAA games lol :lol:
yaaar .....amita n sabal....dono hi next pagan of kyrat nikle....i chose amita for some scenes in the end ;) ....pr wo to mila ni....upr se wo bachho ko aur army mai daal ri thi....so i killed her later.....for me the best ending would be......rabbi ray rana becomes the ruler of kyrat and ajay the legendry hero

i have downloaded tAt song also...bombay twist...awesome

do u know...in the starting...if u had waited for pagan...to game udhr hi khatam ho jaati withouteven playing it

yaaar .....amita n sabal....dono hi next pagan of kyrat nikle....i chose amita for some scenes in the end ;) ....pr wo to mila ni....upr se wo bachho ko aur army mai daal ri thi....so i killed her later.....for me the best ending would be......rabbi ray rana becomes the ruler of kyrat and ajay the legendry hero

i have downloaded tAt song also...bombay twist...awesome

do u know...in the starting...if u had waited for pagan...to game udhr hi khatam ho jaati withouteven playing it
noooooooooooo, dude !! yeh kya kia tumne ? :(

you just spoilt the thing for me, you cunt ! :guns:

but, nevermind.. story, as I said, is generally a smallish part of such sandbox games, I'm only halfwayish thru, just got thru the north and liberated a few outposts.. yuma aur pagan ki maa bhen ek karni baaki hai :butcher:

I'll probably reset all the outposts and do it all on higher difficulty (no detection markers, no syringe enhancers etc) once the 'story' is done anyway.

mast game :guns:

but, nevermind.. story, as I said, is generally a smallish part of such sandbox games, I'm only halfwayish thru, just got thru the north and liberated a few outposts.. yuma aur pagan ki maa bhen ek karni baaki hai :butcher:

I'll probably reset all the outposts and do it all on higher difficulty (no detection markers, no syringe enhancers etc) once the 'story' is done anyway.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: lol sorry :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: lol sorry :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
lol, they both look like psychos though.. amita and sabal :lol:

pagan min probably baap hai Ajay ka :lol:

but I mistakenly shot poor 'noore' in the head, and she was kind of pretty too.. fack :(

Have any of you guys played "splinter cell:blacklist"? In this particular game the indian and pakistani soldiers featured are speaking in their native tongues and shout abuses when fired upon, like proper abuses .

Currently playing middle earth shadow of mordor
a really nice one

middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor_wp-one.jpg
20140106013929Troll_and_wargs.jpg

Dragon Age Inquisition is god. I love how they basicly put european history and nations into it.

Ferelden is the UK
Orlais is France
Antiva is italy
and the Empire of Tevinter is basicly the byzanthine empire as leftover from the roman empire.

All of them are easy to play against after you have played about 300 games
Riki and sniper are particularly bad.

It's the stupid kiddies feeding them.
"Hey Axe! How about we switch lanes so I can handle Sniper?"
"FK U I FK UR MOM LAST NIGHT!!!"

Enuff of this, im ordering far cry 4 from flipkart this month end. Sounds amazing, have still not finished GTA 5 though, been playing for 2 months now

Enuff of this, im ordering far cry 4 from flipkart this month end. Sounds amazing, have still not finished GTA 5 though, been playing for 2 months now
do it !

did you play FC3 ?.. it's very much the same but with a few enhancements.. almost like a skyrim vibe even, you get sick of it after a while, but will come back for more later for sure

and the hindi cultural/language bits are quite funny and a + for desis

Back
Top Bottom