What's new

Video Gamers report in!

hi plz advice me 2 3 action/guns games for ps3....had played COD games

Finished COD : World at war , thanks for the advice
it was an awesome game specially the Vendetta mission which somehow resembles with movie Enemy at the gates
Now playing Black ops and the new prisoner outfit of Rezenov is awesome
im on the mission of capturing that german scientist
But i still dont understand whats going on why they are toturing mason
Hehe keep playing buddy, would'nt want to spoil your suspense

I am a huge Star Wars and Battlefield fan.. so naturally I am more than pumped up for this!

I will buy a new laptop for this game only :D

But I am still waiting for a new strategy game :(
Have you tried, This war of mine?

I just recently finished GTA 5 story missions. I still have over 40% content left to do. Not sure how, but game is must for anybody. It is really entertaining masterpiece of game.

I would advise against the new COD. It isn't fun anymore. Same with Last of US, it is overhyped game that is really difficult.

Now I started Far Cry 4. So far it isn't great but maybe it 'll get better.

I just recently finished GTA 5 story missions. I still have over 40% content left to do. Not sure how, but game is must for anybody. It is really entertaining masterpiece of game.

I would advise against the new COD. It isn't fun anymore. Same with Last of US, it is overhyped game that is really difficult.

Now I started Far Cry 4. So far it isn't great but maybe it 'll get better.
it's just like far cry 3, almost entirely like fc3 but for some additions

the thing with sandbox "open world" games is, that the story really isn't that important, but you have the freedom to be the ultimate jungle/mountain commando rambo ever.

the FC3 story with those whiny 'murrican kids was pretty lame, 'murrican Indian/Kirati 'Ajay Ghale' is a bit more gritty but really does not matter much.. the overall gameplay is still great !

Back
Top Bottom