What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Woah, woah, woah.......we have a gaming community on PDF? AWESOME!

BTW I'm searching for a tank sim. I've seen its multiplayer videos somewhere but can't remember the name and its not world of tanks; it had modern tanks.

Huge fan of the AC series (although AC3 pretty much destroyed the story line), Total War series, GT series, Mass Effect series......lets just say that I've almost played all that is out there worth playing, across all the platforms, I think dreamcast is the only console I've missed out on, I even have my Dad's Commodor 64 and Atari 2600 laying around somewhere.

Huge fan of the AC series (although AC3 pretty much destroyed the story line), Total War series, GT series, Mass Effect series...

I've played Rome and Medieval: Total War.
Fantastic games esp the Medieval series. I love the feature that uses priests to spread religion etc.

But the games crashed on my system after a few hours of playing :(

Fantastic games esp the Medieval series. I love the feature that uses priests to spread religion etc.

Yup they are all pretty awesome. Try out Shogun and the LOTR mod for total war 2 both are pretty epic. Btw, there were some bugs in the games. For example in total war 2 your game would crash if you were in a siege battle and any of the parties had elephant units. I know it makes no sense but it did that. Maybe it was something like this which made your game crash. Off the top of my head I can't figure any other reason why it would crash after hours of successful gameplay.

Yup they are all pretty awesome. Try out Shogun and the LOTR mod for total war 2 both are pretty epic. Btw, there were some bugs in the games. For example in total war 2 your game would crash if you were in a siege battle and any of the parties had elephant units. I know it makes no sense but it did that. Maybe it was something like this which made your game crash. Off the top of my head I can't figure any other reason why it would crash after hours of successful gameplay.

To be honest, I modified certain files and made massive amounts of mercenaries so I had immense armies within a few turns. I also had the money hack turned on so I went on a mercenary shopping spree :P
Maybe the unnatural amount of elephants and hoplites crashed the game or something. :lol:

To be honest, I modified certain files and made massive amounts of mercenaries so I had immense armies within a few turns. I also had the money hack turned on so I went on a mercenary shopping spree :P
Maybe the unnatural amount of elephants and hoplites crashed the game or something. :lol:

Hahahahaha! "Mercenary Captain"! :lol: To be honest, I'm not a big fan of mods and even less of cheats :P

Beta for Crysis 3 is out on Xbox live... Awesome game.

Rome Total War II will be out this October. If you're a fan of Roman imperial history or the past Total War games you will enjoy this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have Medieval: Total War II, let me know if you ever want to play a match, though I haven't played in months due to studies and other things.

I love the feature that uses priests to spread religion etc.

That feature is very important because if you're faction is in control of a city or town where the predominant religion is different from your own that can create unrest. During my campaign I would deploy Imams to Crusader State cities like Damascus, and the Byzantine city of Nicea and Constantinople. Constantinople was tough to hold onto because knowing that I sacked the city, occupying it will cause you disaster later on as the people will rebel against Muslim-Turk rule, but sacking instilled fear and you get to plunder the city boosting your wealth in the game. I had to keep 2 grand Imams and fully garrisoned with my best army group with high ranking General in Constantinople just to hold the city because of rioters and different religion.

A helpful strategy is to deploy Imams to cities where you know will attack and invade in the several upcoming turns beforehand, that way you can start converting the population to your religion making an easier transition from one hand to the other.

Woah, woah, woah.......we have a gaming community on PDF? AWESOME!

BTW I'm searching for a tank sim. I've seen its multiplayer videos somewhere but can't remember the name and its not world of tanks; it had modern tanks.

Huge fan of the AC series (although AC3 pretty much destroyed the story line), Total War series, GT series, Mass Effect series......lets just say that I've almost played all that is out there worth playing, across all the platforms, I think dreamcast is the only console I've missed out on, I even have my Dad's Commodor 64 and Atari 2600 laying around somewhere.

A fellow ME aficionado!!!

Is the Atari in working condition? Any interest in selling em....? :D

A fellow ME aficionado!!!

Is the Atari in working condition? Any interest in selling em....? :D

Perfect condition and no chance of selling! :P Lost one of its joysticks in a "little brother" accident but that's it. You might appreciate this as well; I also have my Dad's Pong Clone, the Plustron TVG-2000 and yup it too still works with both of its joysticks but it's gun stopped working before I was born so don't feel that bad about it ;)

Perfect condition and no chance of selling! :P Lost one of its joysticks in a "little brother" accident but that's it. You might appreciate this as well; I also have my Dad's Pong Clone, the Plustron TVG-2000 and yup it too still works with both of its joysticks but it's gun stopped working before I was born so don't feel that bad about it ;)

Nice!!! All I inherited was a bunch of vinyl records and tapes. :lol:

Then again, nobody can complain about the Stones, Uriah and Lep Zep!!!

Dead Space 3, what I am playing.

Dead Space

I can't play Dead Space at night. It's the only title that scares the living crap out of me.

I have Medieval: Total War II, let me know if you ever want to play a match, though I haven't played in months due to studies and other things.

That feature is very important because if you're faction is in control of a city or town where the predominant religion is different from your own that can create unrest. During my campaign I would deploy Imams to Crusader State cities like Damascus, and the Byzantine city of Nicea and Constantinople. Constantinople was tough to hold onto because knowing that I sacked the city, occupying it will cause you disaster later on as the people will rebel against Muslim-Turk rule, but sacking instilled fear and you get to plunder the city boosting your wealth in the game. I had to keep 2 grand Imams and fully garrisoned with my best army group with high ranking General in Constantinople just to hold the city because of rioters and different religion.

A helpful strategy is to deploy Imams to cities where you know will attack and invade in the several upcoming turns beforehand, that way you can start converting the population to your religion making an easier transition from one hand to the other.

I god damn hated the pope....i assassinated him the first time i got a good assassin... That idiot would crusade me more than any Islamic nation..no matter which Christian nation i was playing....

For space 4x fans Distant Worlds:Legends is a stunning game.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom