Civilization VI
Hearts of Iron 4 with mods
CSGO
BF1
COD WW2
Cod Black Ops 3 and 2
A lot of Gta’s
Minecraft

Games I want: Assasins Creed Origins, Far cry 5, any sequel to games I currently play

My systems:
Ipad, Ps4, Ps3, PC
Just out of curiosity, what's your PC setup?

Arabia, Japan, Russia, Spain, England and America are my best civs. :3

I haven’t used mods in Civ vi for ages but I am trying to play it. [ I have a busy timetable because of college and stuff]

You like Norwarys Harald Hardrada!

Arabia, Japan, Russia, Spain, England and America are my best civs. :3

I haven’t used mods in Civ vi for ages but I am trying to play it. [ I have a busy timetable because of college and stuff]

You like Norwarys Harald Hardrada!

Definitely give mods a try if you're using Steam. Pious border control is a veritable must have with how spam-happy the AI is with religious units, and removable features is great for clearing out archaeological sites.

And you're right about me liking Norway, but Norway is, to be completely honest, kind of butt:o:! I actually prefer Russia and America since I favor cultural wonders and victories and like to build national parks, but I've also been trying out the Netherlands and they're pretty good themselves.

Definitely give mods a try if you're using Steam. Pious border control is a veritable must have with how spam-happy the AI is with religious units, and removable features is great for clearing out archaeological sites.

And you're right about me liking Norway, but Norway is, to be completely honest, kind of butt:o:! I actually prefer Russia and America since I favor cultural wonders and victories and like to build national parks, but I've also been trying out the Netherlands and they're pretty good themselves.
Mk, I will soon.

A very old game about military technology, WAR INC., has anybody played it?

I remember it was an innovative real time strategy game which gives good insight of military technology and contracting as well as putting different platforms together to get hands on new weapons. It was released in 1997 and most probably used DOS system to play and graphics were really good for its time, 1997.

It reminded me of private companies who hire military tech and retired personnel (mercenaries) to get jobs done round the globe, the likes of Black Water, Xe etc

A very old game about military technology, WAR INC., has anybody played it?

I remember it was an innovative real time strategy game which gives good insight of military technology and contracting as well as putting different platforms together to get hands on new weapons. It was released in 1997 and most probably used DOS system to play and graphics were really good for its time, 1997.

It reminded me of private companies who hire military tech and retired personnel (mercenaries) to get jobs done round the globe, the likes of Black Water, Xe etc

The game play looks a lot like Dune and Red alert games. Never heard of this game though.

Back
Top Bottom