What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Got Lenovo Legion 5:

Specs:

Ryzen 4800h Processor, Rtx 2060, 16 gb ram, 512 SSD Nvme M2, 1 tb hdd, 144 hz monitor with 100% srgb.

Basically the same specs as you with the exception of an I7-950H MSI GE 75 Raider

Last edited:
Bro wanted to know thermals of msi laptop ? I want my next laptop to be msi. So how are thermals ?

Depends on the specific model. Check reviews for the particular laptop before buying. Should find plenty of teardowns and thermal testing on youtube.

Bro wanted to know thermals of msi laptop ? I want my next laptop to be msi. So how are thermals ?

Thermals for the most part are pretty good. Sorry, I know that isn’t very specific.

I think it also helped a lot that I paid a little extra to the company I ordered from to have much better then stock thermal paste applied to the CPU.

Overall, I am extremely happy with the performance and durability this Lappy has provided me.

Last edited:
Nice! I’m running with a 2060. I’m perfectly fine gaming at 1080P

Bro, I got 1660S and still running in 2440, why are you still in 1080? 2060 is better than 1660S for sure..

by the way, anyone playing Project Zomboid ?

I'd not by MSI, heard a lot of bad things about them.

Bro, I got 1660S and still running in 2440, why are you still in 1080? 2060 is better than 1660S for sure..

by the way, anyone playing Project Zomboid ?

I'd not by MSI, heard a lot of bad things about them.

Well primarily because my laptop monitors resolution is 1080P. I guess I’m a casual gamer. If I was a hard-core gamer, maybe 2K or 4K would be more important.

Can only speak for mine, but my MSI machine has been running nearly perfect since I bought it nearly 2 years ago.

I know there are exceptions, but MSI has a very good reputation. Especially in the Motherboard sector.

I have no problems recommending them.

1629303701654.png

I know there are exceptions, but MSI has a very good reputation. Especially in the Motherboard sector.

Motherboards? Yes. GPUs? Ok but not as much. Laptops? Down right horrid at times and not bad at all at others. I couldn't find the video now but remember one of Jay's teardowns where the fan had no access to the heat from the GPU and CPU....not limited access, no access at all. TBF though, this happens with all of them.

View attachment 770980

Motherboards? Yes. GPUs? Ok but not as much. Laptops? Down right horrid at times and not bad at all at others. I couldn't find the video now but remember one of Jay's teardowns where the fan had no access to the heat from the GPU and CPU....not limited access, no access at all. TBF though, this happens with all of them.

don’t doubt a word you say. But I am and some people I know who deal with MSI products have nothing but mostly good things to say about them.

With the exception of MSI desktop gaming machines. Those I don’t know anyone with

As for Lapptops specifically, mines been going strong for almost 2 years. Maybe I am the exception I guess?

MSI sells a lot of them though, so they must be doing something right.

PAF A-5C is coming in an upcoming update in Warthunder.

https://coub.com/view/2v504b

Capture2.JPG
Capture1.JPG

The Nanchang A-5C is an export modification of the Q-5B strike fighter, developed in the early 80’s for the Pakistani Air Force, which has also been supplied to Bangladesh, Myanmar and Sudan.

This fighter is intensively used in combat to this day. Compared to the original, external suspension points for air-to-air guided missiles have been added to the aircraft. The A-5C is capable of a top speed of over 1.400 km/h, and armed with two 23mm cannons with eight external suspension mounts: four under the fuselage and four under the wings. The A-5C carries a variety of the suspended weapons: 14 Type 90-1 HEAT rockets, two Matra R550 Magic 1 or AIM-9P Sidewinder air-to-air missiles, as well as four 250 kg or four 500 lbs bombs.
The Nanchang A-5C is an export modification of the Q-5B strike fighter, developed in the early 80’s for the Pakistani Air Force, which has also been supplied to Bangladesh, Myanmar and Sudan. This fighter is intensively used in combat to this day. Compared to the original, external suspension points for air-to-air guided missiles have been added to the aircraft. The A-5C is capable of a top speed of over 1.400 km/h, and armed with two 23mm cannons with eight external suspension mounts: four under the fuselage and four under the wings. The A-5C carries a variety of the suspended weapons: 14 Type 90-1 HEAT rockets, two Matra R550 Magic 1 or AIM-9P Sidewinder air-to-air missiles, as well as four 250 kg or four 500 lbs bombs.

Last edited:
don’t doubt a word you say. But I am and some people I know who deal with MSI products have nothing but mostly good things to say about them.

With the exception of MSI desktop gaming machines. Those I don’t know anyone with

As for Lapptops specifically, mines been going strong for almost 2 years. Maybe I am the exception I guess?

MSI sells a lot of them though, so they must be doing something right.

No no, not what I meant. MSI is a good company, at least with regards to their products. If I were to buy a MOBO blindfolded, I'd buy MSI. But like every other electronics company they have their strong and weak points, great and horrible products. Laptops, especially, can swing wildly from SKU to SKU. So, just recommending to do our due diligence before committing to any product from anyone. People usually don't want to do it because it seems complicated to them and instead just want to go by hearsay about the brand, which can easily lead to disaster.

ps: Do despise MSI for their shady and downright unethical treatment of and practices with reviewers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom