What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Finished Battlefiled5 & literally enjoyed German Tiger mission.. a must play

@dexter
Anyone played https://worldoftanks.asia ?

Its free online game i have been playing for 8 years..right now i have full chain os US Tank Destroyers & currently working on China tree...You will addict on it> only thing you should have a good internet connection, a good nvidia card thats it

yes...but they didnt include aerial dog fight missions. :angry:

yes...but they didnt include aerial dog fight missions. :angry:
yes..its a Tank only game..but the mechanics , tactics, environmental factors & other things link shell velocity, armour thickness, angle of hit, gun depression ..every factor makes it more realizig than any other game....on one can beat WoT for tank lovers...its a tactics game...

yes..its a Tank only game..but the mechanics , tactics, environmental factors & other things link shell velocity, armour thickness, angle of hit, gun depression ..every factor makes it more realizig than any other game....on one can beat WoT for tank lovers...its a tactics game...

BF V campaign is awesome in terms of graphics and small details. I really like Norway and last tiger missions but i still think BF 1 was the best one so far in the series.

I don't recommend ring of Elysium because they client download Win 32: Evo- Gen [Susp] virus infection into your pc. I have various anti-virus program installed so the virus was detected very early before it can do some serious damage to my windows. It created some IDP Generic type virus in some of my original files but they were removed quickly by anti-virus programs. Tencent is a shit company and rumor are true they do spy on you. Dont download this trash. :hitwall::mad:

I think they are now just milking the Star Wars franchise, the best games were the ones made under LucasArts after that it's been rubbish

Does anybody play any racing games??

I play Gt Sport, Project Cars 2 and Forza 7 on the Xbox one.

Apart from racing games I play Battlefield 1, Ghost Recon Wildlands, GTA Online and Red Dead Redemption 2.

I mainly game on Console.

EA in one image :

ea.jpg

Submarines in Battlefield 1 would have most likely featured in these maps

Fao Fortress
Cape Helles
Empires Edge
Zeebruge
Helgioland Bight
Albion

Proof of Submarines being planned for Battlefield 1

- Audio files of British, German, Ottoman, Italian and Russian troops saying enemy submarine spotted. It is also said that the French also say it but there is no naval maps featuring France could have been planned but most likely did not make the cut

-Submarines were featured in Battlefield 1's concept art shows how Dice were willing to put them in

-Destroyers have torpedos and mine laying capabilities these capabilities were also used against submarines

-Torpedo Boats also took on Submarines

-Cape Helles, Fao Fortress and other maps featuring the Dreadnought are actually pretty big to accomodate Submarines. Albion is not big enough but the Russians did actually use Submarines in this operation not to mention the audio files of Russian soldiers saying enemy sub spotted is proof that submarines were going to be featured in the Albion map. Germans also used their Uboats to attack the Russians.

-Submarines are also mentioned in the various codices about Naval Warfare

- Airship featured in the Turning Tides DLC was actually used to spot and hunt down enemy submarines

-Even ww1 planes were used for submarine spotting

- You have Submarines modeled in Zeeburge and Helogioland bight maps but you cant use them or operate them at all they are just map props.

We were so close to getting submarines in Battlfield 1 such a shame we did not get them.

Assasin's creed creed unity was free from 19th april to 25th april in memory of Notre dam cathedral, and I missed it.

@M.AsfandYar mufta hath se nikal gaya :cry:

Back
Top Bottom