What's new

Video Gamers report in!

picked up Ghost Recon: Wildlands on the cheap this past summer sale and finally gave it a go.

Some say it's better co-op, which it might be, but playing solo here and loving the hell out of it so far.

I think it'll appeal to a lot of people here, like a cross between Arma and GTAV, if that makes sense.

my ghosts:

20180811165342_1.jpg

20180811165259_1.jpg

Solp
picked up Ghost Recon: Wildlands on the cheap this past summer sale and finally gave it a go.

Some say it's better co-op, which it might be, but playing solo here and loving the hell out of it so far.

I think it'll appeal to a lot of people here, like a cross between Arma and GTAV, if that makes sense.

my ghosts:

View attachment 491545

View attachment 491546
solo is fun MP not so much depending on your team mates

Solp
solo is fun MP not so much depending on your team mates
Public matches are probably not as fun but co-op with your buddies I imagine can be a lot of fun. Too bad I only know a handful of gamer friends, and they're all into ps4 etc and play very different games.

Solo is a lot of fun but the AI can act dumb sometimes, I generally station them far outside a camp, away from enemies and go in alone, thankfully the sync shot system still works and they never miss a target.

Great game though, think I'll sink in a couple hundred hours into it by the time I'm done, that map is ridiculously huge.

Who Plays Warthunder here?
Its going to get to whole new meta with the advent of Attack Helos. Almost have completed german tech tree with the exception of leo2a4. Working down american and USSR.

Last edited:
Who Plays Warthunder here?
Its going to get to whole new meta with the advent of Attack Helos. Almost have completed german tech tree with the exception of leo2a4. Working down american and USSR.
Me. What's this about attack helos. Last time I heard about helicopters in warthunder it was an April 1st prank. I thought we were getting naval battles before anything else.

Looking forward for sept 2018 games spidy and tomb rider are on top
.rainbow six is my sweetheart playin it with new update operators

Thats atleast 4-5 months ago.
Yea do that. This summers event i got IS-7, a jet with guided missiles (FJ4B), Premium T-34E and and an other version of puma(Sd-234/3). Currently there are 3 nations with naval tech tree. Its fun. Fast gameplay with Torp Boats and getting to destroyers and cruisers demands a commitment i cant make, o i stick with tanks.
Last I played was a couple of months ago when they had that big update with the new abrams and guided bombs. I'll have to get back into it when I'm free.

Back
Top Bottom