What's new

Video documented violence against women in India

Huge camaign is going on facebook to demand justice for the girl...In India we do not hide things...

DW the guys will soon be getting the Indian Police treatment. And the Indian media will make sure that these scumbags don't go scotfree.

indeed..it is not pakistan where police rapes woman and nothing is done about it..

share this on Facebook

380674_10150970886848071_767558337_n.jpg

DW the guys will soon be getting the Indian Police treatment. And the Indian media will make sure that these scumbags don't go scotfree.

indeed..it is not pakistan where police rapes woman and nothing is done about it..

This was bound to happen, the sheer venom of the internet Hindus was bound to end up in real world violence.

I pray that India can find a solution to the Internet Hindu problem.

my my, looks like I have struck a nerve with some Internet Hindus.
I hope he doesn't find me and try to beat me up :lol:

Looks like Internet Hindu did a false flagging campaign to get the video taken off.

I didn't expect anything less from these people.

Alright listen my cyber jihadi friend- Unlike your country- Our problems are open & discussed publicly...

I understand your & your country is going throuh difficult time now but there are other ways to blow out frustration other than laughing on other people's problem... :girl_wacko:

Now please do not blow yourself up... :rofl:

Here is the real story....the girl was a minor,she got drunk in the pub which is against the law ,picked up fight inside pub,the pub security kicked them out,the fight continued outside the pub, when public tried to stop them the situation became out of control and some stupid people took advantage of the situation and tried to molest her....and the stupid journalist instead of helping her kept on filming....The journalist is being accused of instigating the incident so that he can make some sensational news and he was friend of the prime accused Amar jyoti kalita....the reporter even tried to reveal her face and asked her name and address which is wrong....7 of them has beem arrested so far.... Rs1 lack bounty has been put on the prime accused Amarjyoti kalita and 5OK on others...police has traced amarjyoti kalita and claims that he is in Bhubaneswar Orissa....so if any one is here from Orissa u have a chance to earn Rs 1 lack..

This was bound to happen, the sheer venom of the internet Hindus was bound to end up in real world violence.

I pray that India can find a solution to the Internet Hindu problem.

Well said, the internet Hindus have struck again, this time against an innocent woman. No woman is safe in India, well except maybe Sonia Gandi. In fact, women there are now arming themselves to kill the internet Hindus who lurk not only on forums but in the streets of India. They have had enough and are now openly killing Hindu men in Incredible India.

Indian women turn to firearms against threat of violence | World news | guardian.co.uk

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom