What's new

[VIDEO] Breaking! Indian army "recaptures" village on the LOC

Good for them, won't be surprised if their stupid media actually airs this as actual combat footage.

lol...india won all wars like this....

in reality lost all.
Yup we lost all wars with Pakistan,and pray god grants you million such victories...i know million victories is too much,i am bad in math ,four wars its half a country left now do your math.

Yup we lost all wars with Pakistan,and pray god grants you million such victories...i know million victories is too much,i am bad in math ,four wars its half a country left now do your math.
lol you call it half which is million miles away do your math, there was Big B$^$h inbetween..
we are glad its on other side sooner or later you will have to deal with it its 200 million population in small box.. glass is pouring in india :)
there are 200 more false flag operations comming.. and mody will just dance with words cuz lie cant live long and india is not US.

lol you call it half which is million miles away do your math, there was Big B$^$h inbetween..
we are glad its on other side sooner or later you will have to deal with it its 200 million population in small box.. glass is pouring in india :)
there are 200 more false flag operations comming.. and mody will just dance with words cuz lie cant live long and india is not US.
if its a million miles them why have it in the first place if you cannot defend it,truth is it was always neglected.now crying million miles won't cut the ice.

and regarding 200 million ,you don't have to worry unlike the sunni wahibis across our border we have the concept of nationalism .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom