What's new

Viber, WhatsApp etc should be banned. Nawaz Sharif PM pmln

and what is that secret valid reason that everyone is hiding behind for this stupid ban?

firstly the difficulties faced by police and rangers.
secondly the terrorist caught claim to have used viber , whatsapp and tango to keep in touch and sent other details and pictures through these apps
and may i add when the sims are blocked during jalsas and public gatherings - such apps still provide ways to contact wiping out the purpose of blocking them in the first place
whatever it takes to ensure the safety of the people -

secondly the terrorist caught claim to have used viber , whatsapp and tango to keep in touch and sent other details and pictures through these apps
and may i add when the sims are blocked during jalsas and public gatherings - such apps still provide ways to contact wiping out the purpose of blocking them in the first place

oh phaleeeeeeez.... BBM ko kese roko gaye? I dont know but remember the kati pahari gang war, mostly used BBM. so did people in orange revolution, and riots in london.. so how you gonna stop BBM the real tool of communication for elite and underworld?

p.s. @WebMaster why my message is awaiting moderator approval ?

looks like you are protected by moderators.. my posts to you are moderated...

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
what the hell is that suppose to mean???
i am concerned

nuffing, the webby @WebMaster is afraid we might exchange our numbers, so use of word B-B-M- is moderated, hence my posts(containing word B-B-M-) to you first go for moderation that check whether we are exchanging numbers or not...

so its nothing, my posts will appear after moderation, or deleted, depends on moderator.

no worries...

nuffing, the webby @WebMaster is afraid we might exchange our numbers, so use of word B-B-M- is moderated, hence my posts(containing word B-B-M-) to you first go for moderation that check whether we are exchanging numbers or not...

so its nothing, my posts will appear after moderation, or deleted, depends on moderator.

no worries...

ROFL!!!!

What an irony, now PTI's cyber soldier will tell others about stupid ego.

still not letting go, how exactly will you ponder on my advice then, if you cannot let go your arrogant attitude ?

Back
Top Bottom