What's new

Vested group destroyed war evidences: Dipu Moni

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
Vested group destroyed war evidences: Dipu Moni

http://www1.bssnews.net/newsDetails.php?cat=0&id=261120&date=2012-06-30
DHAKA, June 30 (BSS) - Foreign Minister Dr Dipu Moni today said the vested groups, which have destroyed the important evidence of the war of independence, were trying their best to create inroads for Myanmar refugees into Bangladesh.

"That identified groups have also been trying to turn Bangladesh into a soil of radicalism, militancy and a failed state," she said as the chief guest at a seminar in the city.

Co-hosted by Bangladesh Itihas Samity and the History Department of Jagannath University, the function was also addressed by Chairman of University Grants Commission Professor Dr AK Azad Chowdhury, Vice Chancellor of Jagannath University Dr Mesbah Uddin Ahmed, acting president of Bangladesh Itihas Samity Dr Enamul Haq Khan and general secretary Professor Dr Abu Mohammad Delwar Hossain.

Dipu Moni said the main theme of Bangladesh foreign policy is 'friendship to all and malice to none." The present government has made tremendous successes under the policy in many fields, especially in the field of foreign relations, that have already yielded remarkable results.

Awami league has managed to create a positive sense of BD in the world !!
Hillary and MMS visiting BD in bilateral visits is a fact to that !! :)

Let me tell a not so commonly known incident about Hilary visit:

When Hilary Clinton landed in Bangladesh, she did not came out of her plane for good 35-40 minutes, all the while she made Dipu Moni waiting in the terminal waiting for her to come out. That goes to show how much US think of Awami League regime. These indians are just living in the bs world.

When Hilary Clinton landed in Bangladesh, she did not came out of her plane for good 35-40 minutes, all the while she made Dipu Moni waiting in the terminal waiting for her to come out. That goes to show how much US think of Awami League regime. These indians are just living in the bs world.

What a dumb story with no source !!!
The fact that she have come to BD during Awami league governance proves , what the world thinks about BNP !! :lol:
U expect a secretary of state of US to get down as soon as the jet comes down? If u think its like that, then , i am sorry , u r real dumb !!

then the king came riding a flying Unicorn and rescued the queen killing the fire breathing dragon. Cool story bro

Let me guess you think Bangladesh would have been off as one nation under Pakistan, right?

We had a war with Myanmar? We committed war crimes against Rohingyas? Since when? I'm confused :confused:

She was briefed aboard Air Force One for the first 50 minutes.

Here's something better :D
The US secretary will then call on Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina for half-an-hour at her office which will be followed by about an hour's meet with Leader of the Opposition Khaleda Zia at her Gulshan office.
http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=232814

What a dumb story with no source !!!
The fact that she have come to BD during Awami league governance proves , what the world thinks about BNP !! :lol:
U expect a secretary of state of US to get down as soon as the jet comes down? If u think its like that, then , i am sorry , u r real dumb !!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

^^ Zabaniya bro, don't be too hard on that indian troll. Poor fellow might be crying under his bed.:laugh:

the fact that these war criminals are having a trial speaks volumes, they should have been hanged a long time ago or shot on sight

the fact that these war criminals are having a trial speaks volumes, they should have been hanged a long time ago or shot on sight

Right after 16 dec, 1971 it was the ripe moment all collaborators who collaborated the genocide should have been hanged instantly. I'm again saying only those who collaborated genocide but who wanted to keep their country undivided are not the war criminals as they did that for their country. Now there comes another party to be treated as war criminals...the Mujib Bahini (not Mukti) who took part at the end of war and carried out looting, they were not actual freedom fighter. Anyway, Quaderia Bahini took the right step of killing razakars, unfortunately Quader Siddique got arrested for this. But that was the perfect time.

No tribunals under bal regime can run fair, it's a farce on the name of tribunal...political more. Besides, no razakars of bal are in criminal list whereas this bal is now infested heavily by real razakars.

Back
Top Bottom