What's new

Venezuela buying J-10 jets

At least wait until the deal follows through before speculating... It's hard to imagine any country outside Pakistan which would be interested in largely untested Chinese planes.

To name a few: Serbia, Venezuela, Iran, Bangladesh, Egypt, Azerbaijan, Sudan, a whole lot of countries in Africa, and much more.

Testing completed since 2003. :)

:lol:
I'm mature enough to know that, i just pointed out that if they want to play defensive role then SAMs are effective for them.

In Russia, Vodka buys you maturity! :lol:

cover.jpg

If Uncle Sam was selling missiles to Taiwan, Chinese govt will be a headache.

They already did and it was actually a headache for Taiwan, not China. Have you seen how those missiles missed its targets in unsightly fashion during the drill? :lol:

Missiles is something that if you buy from outside, you wouldn't know if it works until you need to fire it, by which time you'll be screwed if it doesn't.
If nothing else countries should make their own bullets, missiles and bombs.

No mention of JFT?

Last time i heard Venezuela was buying JFT!

At least wait until the deal follows through before speculating... It's hard to imagine any country outside Pakistan which would be interested in largely untested Chinese planes.

Greeece, Turkey, Cyprus, Egypt, Syria.. I personally think the J-10 could be a wonderful workhorse plane since the F-16 is now difficult to get.
I'd rather have it with western fire control radar and weapons though...perhaps israeli ..

Missiles is something that if you buy from outside, you wouldn't know if it works until you need to fire it, by which time you'll be screwed if it doesn't.
If nothing else countries should make their own bullets, missiles and bombs.

I just don't understand why Taiwan even bothers with 3rd rate American weapons. If China really wanted to invade, they would have done so already. The fact that China never did was a good enough indication that its intention is to win the people over. To achieve China mustn't enage Taiwan militarily. Taiwan should instead spend its money wisely.

what class of submarine they are buying i think with 15 billions this all they cannot buy remember 50 typef of ships which are in list alone neeed 15 billion bill sir 3 to 4 billion subs going to eat and 3 billion alone jets going to eat with all technical stuff may be he has gone with more funds

^^^^ whats that written about Pakistan in the pic???

Is there any English version of that pic , looks interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaand this also implies J-10s cannot perform the role which Su-30MK2 can.

I hope you understand that both are different class of fighter... don't compare mango with orange.... :)

@topic: India should have offered Arjuna/LCH/LCA/ALH and Akash SAM to venezuela ... or at least We could have participated in competition..

No mention of JFT?

Last time i heard Venezuela was buying JFT!

Its all rumours mate, Chinese planes have to fight it out with Russian planes, which is the source of Chinese technology.

They are planning to buy, heavy class and Medium class fighter, there are place left for light weight fighter and CAS fighter... I see LCA MK2 has chance to be offered as Light class fighter... For CAS A10 Warthog is best.

T72 tank id old, I think they should go for Heavy Tank Arjuna MKII... and they can go for short range SAM Akash... I think they can opt for LCH also as combat helicopter, it can be used for anti tank operations.. :)

and don forget dhruva helicopter, it can be used as ambulance to ferry injured.. :) :P..

They are planning to buy, heavy class and Medium class fighter, there are place left for light weight fighter and CAS fighter... I see LCA MK2 has chance to be offered as Light class fighter... For CAS A10 Warthog is best.

T72 tank id old, I think they should go for Heavy Tank Arjuna MKII... and they can go for short range SAM Akash... I think they can opt for LCH also as combat helicopter, it can be used for anti tank operations.. :)

and don forget dhruva helicopter, it can be used as ambulance to ferry injured.. :) :P..

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Our tech still has a good amount of work needed before we can see it being exported in numbers.

Back
Top Bottom