What's new

Veena Malik's nude photos not morphed: FHM

Pakistan recieves a nice and lovely tennis star, while Inida recieves gutter trash. I wish the trade was more fair. Sania mirza for Veena Malik.. Thanks India. :tup:

You think of your women as cattle/baby factories?

i'm hardly surprised though, the magazine and the model are in entertainment business. such tricks are fairly common to create more news/revenue.
the nation bashing on both sides is rather childish.

Pakistan recieves a nice and lovely tennis star, while Inida recieves gutter trash. I wish the trade was more fair. Sania mirza for Veena Malik.. Thanks India. :tup:
Sania Mirza is still Indian and Veena Malik is still pakistani.
Sania Mirza will probably settle in dubai.

Did you get Sania or did we get Shoaib?

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

I don't care what you guys think.

In my opinion, Veena Malik is hot.

Veena Malik did what she felt suitable for her but i think she has to show her talent in US , EU & in Russia but not in India. There are ways better for popularity. People are dual faced so let them criticized and cry. She has to go further.

Veena Malik did what she felt suitable for her but i think she has to show her talent in US , EU & in Russia but not in India. There are ways better for popularity. People are dual faced so let them criticized and cry. She has to go further.
Nude photo in FHM(which is not exactly Indian magazine) gave her quite a bit of publicity in UK. She made it to BBC and daily mail.

Hah. We exchanged celebrities, and Veena for Sania, I'm really happy. Sania may retain her Indian identity, but her children will consider themselves Pakistani. End of story. In fact they will be one of the few to bring Pakistan and India closer, due to sharing both heritages. In regards I apologize to India, for having to endure Veena who is neither of talent nor intellect. She was never appreciated in Pakistan, nor will she be in India.

Indians good luck putting up with her stupid crap.

Hah. We exchanged celebrities, and Veena for Sania, I'm really happy. Sania may retain her Indian identity, but her children will consider themselves Pakistani. End of story. In fact they will be one of the few to bring Pakistan and India closer, due to sharing both heritages. In regards I apologize to India for having to endure Veena who neither of talent nor intellect. She was never appreciated in Pakistan nor will she be in India.
Veena is not Indian, rest about sania dont know about her kids. Probably will be arabi. :)

Veena is not Indian, rest about sania dont know about her kids. Probably will be arabi.

Never said Veena is Indian?? Maybe read my post again??

Her own father wants action against her. It's a sad day when parents are ready to disown their kids. What a shameless B**ch.

Never said Veena is Indian?? Maybe read my post again??
I still did not understand what you said. :)
Veena just comes for some work same way other pakistani artists come and go(singers/dancers/others).
What is so special about her? How is she different from Rahat f a khan.

I don't condone Veena's actions. However, Veena represents herself, she's not an advocate for the entire Pakistani nation. Hence, we shouldn't even worry about her actions.

Veena has previously posed nude btw. Nothing new here.

Dil ko bahalaane ke liye, khayaal achchha hai..... ;)

Sania remains an Indian and Veena remains a Pakistani.

Sania has gone out of the way to deny any Pakistani connection. She was and remains an Indian player.

Its pathetic the way you guys disown your own and claim others.

Not new BTW. ;)

Dil ko bahalaane ke liye, khayaal achchha hai..... ;)

Sania remains an Indian and Veena remains a Pakistani.

Sania has gone out of the way to deny any Pakistani connection. She was and remains an Indian player.

Its pathetic the way you guys disown your own and claim others.

Not new BTW. ;)

Seriously Sania married on pre-condition of not settling in Pakistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom