What's new

Veena Malik's nude photos not morphed: FHM

Pakistan recieves a nice and lovely tennis star, while Inida recieves gutter trash. I wish the trade was more fair. Sania mirza for Veena Malik.. Thanks India. :tup:
There you go go.. showed real mentality of some pakistanis members here .. when sania married pakistani there was sense of victory among those members here.. their male ego ballooned.. Same male ego came crashing first when Veena started flirting with ashmit patel on big boss. there was video of debate between veena and some guy on tv regarding that issue.
And now this .. veena posing nude to indian mag! cherry on the cake!

Sania Mirza?? Is she living in Pakistan now?? or playing for Pak? Looks more like we got a ghar jamai instead ;)

Dont know- but i feel india likes gher jamai- even ajmal kassab is made a gher jamai- :lol:

do rupay wali chai hai Veena Malik, for publicity women like her or Rakhi Sawant can stoop down to any level

I think there are more important issues that can be discussed rather wasting time and energy on VM :frown: .

She's ugly, straight up.

I'd give her money to put her clothes back on! :rofl:
:yahoo: ya

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

I think there are more important issues that can be discussed rather wasting time and energy on VM :frown: .
of course right i don't know why our users are posting daily a news of her:blink:

Hah. We exchanged celebrities, and Veena for Sania, I'm really happy. Sania may retain her Indian identity, but her children will consider themselves Pakistani. End of story. In fact they will be one of the few to bring Pakistan and India closer, due to sharing both heritages. In regards I apologize to India, for having to endure Veena who is neither of talent nor intellect. She was never appreciated in Pakistan, nor will she be in India.

Indians good luck putting up with her stupid crap.

A classic case of: "Gaon basa nahi, bhikhari pahale aa gaye...". ;)

man she is enjoying her life.....whtz wrong in that...why the whole nation is teasing tht poor girl.... :(

Back
Top Bottom