What's new

Veena Malik's father disowns her

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
New Delhi: The father of Pakistani actress Veena Malik, embroiled in a scandal over a nude photo on the cover of a popular men's magazine, has disowned her and said she needs to be punished if found guilty as an example to other women.
Malik's father, Malik Mohammad Aslam, told the daily Mirror in London in what the daily described as an emotional outburst that he has disowned her.
"I have severed all ties with her and I don't want her to have any share in whatever meagre assets I have until she is cleared of the controversy and pledges not to visit India again," Aslam was quoted as saying by the daily.Aslam, a retired soldier, has made it clear that he does not support his daughter's decision to pose naked on the cover of the For Him Magazine with the letters ISI stamped across her forearm.
Malik has sued the magazine for millions of dollars, accusing it of publishing photos she says were doctored to make her appear nude, her lawyer said. Malik's racy photo shoot in the December issue of FHM India has triggered a fury across her conservative Islamic country, where a nude photo shoot is nearly unthinkable.
In a photo posted on the FHM Web site, Malik is shown wearing no clothing, but with her arms and legs discreetly positioned to keep her covered. Her lawyer, Ayaz Bilawala, denied the photo was authentic. He sent notice to the magazine and was filing papers in the Mumbai High Court demanding all copies of the magazine be removed from newsstands.
The suit was also seeking 100 million rupees in damages. FHM India editor Kabeer Sharma insisted the photos were authentic.Veena Malik's father disowns her after nude photo scandal - Movies News - Bollywood - ibnlive

One more attack on poor girl, his father have earned loads of money by her works and now doing this in return.

But at this age she doesn't need a father she needs someone who takes care of her and her feelings ............a husband.
first of all its her not his :no: & yes her father is a greedy old man :angry:& wants to do aish on her money :bad:as he very vell knows she is not coming back to pakistan & also to kill the guilt of being using & living on his daughters money which according to many was earned by various methods:D

At a situation when she needed his support the most, he decides to disown her for some 5 minutes of publicity ..what an hypocrite.

At a situation when she needed his support the most, he decides to disown her for some 5 minutes of publicity ..what an hypocrite.

She should have thought of that before she acted like she did, like a cheap wh*re. She is free to do whatever she wants, no one will take action against her, but expecting support for her acting like a cheap wh*re is expecting too much. Disowning is more noble than domestic crime like honor killing, or anything else.

while she is basking in the lime light...he father must be getting taunted every day everywhere..
Good riddance for him.

I cant imagine him saying to his friends.

"Oye aay takko aaey meree dhee aae...Thuee kadd kay tasweer chikaaee aaa" ;)

The funny thing is that I can only find Indian news outlets reporting this & not any Pakistani ones.

One more attack on poor girl, his father have earned loads of money by her works and now doing this in return.

But at this age she doesn't need a father she needs someone who takes care of her and her feelings ............a husband.

Back
Top Bottom