What's new

Veena Malik is crossing her limits

no basically ISI is behind everything which happens in the region or for that matter World. but as we all know, ISI is very pathetic wen it comes to covering their trail.
just look wat they did here :/ They took all her clothes so that no evidence remains but forgot the tattoo on her arm :P

opps if you dont have any probleum with this why not you send your sister and write RAW on her body and make pubicize her too and tell you what why ISI wrote on her body and specially in india where already negative sentimants you and your media and your people do forgoteen after mumbai attacks how fear of ISI running in your blood i feel disgrace to speak with you becoz i know you think differently for other if you can send your sister and mother for this act than i musy be proud of you can you talkind is easy but actions are hard if you dont keep your mouth shut

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

as they say india is Dustbin of world after this act im sure pakistani dust is also worth wile in india

LOL, why are you so MAD? IS she your sister ? Are you in the ISI (No you're not because you have the grammar of a 5 year old)?
It's her body so its simple she does what she wants as long as it doesn't violate the law of the land.

welll all mess if is in pak than dont forget u also have sadhoos who are on valentine day cought girls and boys and make them marry pointing gun on them and mess is not in pak mess is in indian thinking who always hope negative for pakistan but what they get from us help we helped ypur people when your govt dont want to help ni blue water indian anvy helpes **** people paid rensome and bring your people back home see in my thread tooo

welll all mess if is in pak than dont forget u also have sadhoos who are on valentine day cought girls and boys and make them marry pointing gun on them and mess is not in pak mess is in indian thinking who always hope negative for pakistan but what they get from us help we helped ypur people when your govt dont want to help ni blue water indian anvy helpes **** people paid rensome and bring your people back home see in my thread tooo

Super Falcon has your account been hacked? Your older posts used to make some sense but these posts make me think they took out part of your brain like in that movie Sucker Punch. What does blue water navy have to do with Veena Malik?

I think we have bigger things to worry about than some celebrity who posed nude.

I mean seriously, why do you people give a s*it?

We just got attacked by NATO and you retards take offense at stupid s8it like this.
I think I am going to hit you with my mouse pointer....................

This is all fake. Please don't believe in all the bull-crap that you see on the internet.

What if she is THE isi agent? Femme fatal stealing all bollywood secrets ..Indians beware

Just saw her on aaj tak news channel. Doli had a go at malik because malik planning to marry a indian guy and want to settle in india.... Doli asked kya pakistan mein real males nahi hain? Then she replied mera dil hindustani males par aaya hai aur mein wo hi karungi jo mera dil kehta hai.... She insulted pakistani males.... Sad....

Just saw her on aaj tak news channel. Doli had a go at malik because malik planning to marry a indian guy and want to settle in india.... Doli asked kya pakistan mein real males nahi hain? Then she replied mera dil hindustani males par aaya hai aur mein wo hi karungi jo mera dil kehta hai.... She insulted pakistani males.... Sad....

'sania bhabhi to the rescue!'
:lol:

Dude,its a personal choice,how can it be insult to pak males?

Ever since Pakistan was created or even when the concept of Pakistan was created no necessary measures were made to impose laws that would ban such activities.... what i understand... this is a democratic nation where religion has nothing to do with the business of the state like stated by non other then "sir baba g jinnah" so their you go pakistanis... enjoy your freedom... Im pretty sure even those who are criticizing her have boys and girls friends... so she is nothing but a product of this society. more will follow her but this time "openly" not behind the curtains..

I don't like this kind of looseness. However, why is it always the women who end up getting victimized? Why don't you shoot the men who look at such photos?

We dont..the Indians doo...They bypassed all diplomatic ettiques of headlines when Khar landed in Delhi!

Back
Top Bottom