What's new

Veena Malik is crossing her limits

nude or not, Veena Malik has less class than the sex workers of heera mandi.

We dont..the Indians doo...They bypassed all diplomatic ettiques of headlines when Khar landed in Delhi!

somebozo.. veena is prostitute , give money according to her demand and she will do any thing you want , no need to get emotional on her action , and don't compare her honorable ladies,

Moreover she can live anywhere she wants but should be fined heavily if comes to Pakistan because she misused name Pakistani intelligence agency.

why do you people care about her so much?
just leave her, doesnt matter if the photo is fake or real, if she wants to pose nude then thats her decision!
what difference does it make if she puts ISI on her body? everyone talks **** about ISI anywayy so just leave it!
she maybe a Pakistani but she doesnt represent our culture or US!!

Veena Malik is now crossing her limits whatever happened in indian they say it is ISI but if she want to be nude girl no probleum with it but why she put ISI tatoo only ISI was left for tato why not she put anyother tatoo why not RAW tatoo and i must say after this so many indians will come and fight but when ash will photoshot in pak and put RAW and mukti bani tatoo on her body than we will talk to indians and being a **** this is negative impact shown to world of pakistan this is not our culture if she want to become ***** pakistanis should have nothing to do with it but we should send her to asylum because when our mother's and sister travel outside pak and when other nation see veena and than they think that these also same as a said models do modeling according to their culture but we dont want to enter in her personal life but she must not forget that she is showing negative picture of pakistan and Islam if she get asylum if she make her totally nude pic i dont have any probleum with it now she draged ISI hope ISI show her what ISI is made of dont forget this is not as simple as it looks why ISI my question is

maybe she is ISI agent, she may contact very valuable assets in India... see it as a cover operation. people will keep talking about her nude picture, but she may win many hearts who hold information that ISI may need. moreover, the ISI tattoo maybe an indicator that she is working for ISI, so the ISI assets in India, may contact her... who knows !

just be cool...

If she does it, there is no need to do honor killing or emotion to kill her. Please praise her, it is good entertainments of beauty or leave it.

If she does it, there is no need to do honor killing or emotion to kill her. Please praise her, it is good entertainments of beauty or leave it.

In that respect if your mother or sister does it as well, we can all appreciate their entertainments of beauty. :chilli:

In that respect if your mother or sister does it as well, we can all appreciate their entertainments of beauty. :chilli:

Lol, sorry I don't have sister. It is up to women, not us. There are million women who are willing to open in the world, not only Veena. :drag:

datesu.jpg

Everyday this images shown. Annoying...

A total non issue. A private person undertaking activities which are not illegal in her private capacity. The way I see it, she is an adult and knows what she is doing. Personally, I don't like her looks, not my type. But she does have the figure to flaunt and..... she is being paid very well for flaunting it. If she does not have a problem doing this cover photo why should others have a problem? Don't like it? Don't buy the mag. Period.

However, why should we have an article like this on a defence forum?

I'm not one that approves of Veena Malik going nude, however I'm not doing anything to curb the level of prositution within Pakistan and become bhai of sex workers either. Anyways, I think it is distasteful. If Veena becomes mother, what will her children say when one day they go on the net and look up an article from 2011.

Btw, you call that beauty? :rofl:

dates2.jpg

Anyone interested in Hot Dates????

-----------------

I'm not one that approves of Veena Malik going nude, however I'm not doing anything to curb the level of prositution within Pakistan and become bhai of sex workers either. Anyways, I think it is distasteful. If Veena becomes mother, what will her children say when one day they go on the net and look up an article from 2011.

Btw, you call that beauty? :rofl:

Dont' worry about mothers issues. Mostly women know it and their future lifes. There are many strippers, prostitutions, naked body, money issues - all of these women loves it.

Children will always love their mothers and no complain or any issues. They will used with it. :D

A total non issue. A private person undertaking activities which are not illegal in her private capacity. The way I see it, she is an adult and knows what she is doing. Personally, I don't like her looks, not my type. But she does have the figure to flaunt and..... she is being paid very well for flaunting it. If she does not have a problem doing this cover photo why should others have a problem? Don't like it? Don't buy the mag. Period.

However, why should we have an article like this on a defence forum?

The difference between you guys and us is we are Muslims and you guys are Hindus. In your Hindu society its norm for women to sell her body and no one cares but we as Muslim are suppose to live in a society which goes according to Islamic principles. You are no one NO ONE to tell us anything how we should live and what is norm for us and we dont give a dam what you say. Either she needs to surrender her religion and declare she is a atheist or simply STOP what she is doing! Why is she such a important topic? Because she is a celebrity and many innocent girls can fall in this trap!

Dont' worry about mothers issues. Mostly women know it and their future lifes. There are many strippers, prostitutions, naked body, money issues - all of these women loves it.

Children will always love their mothers and no complain or any issues. They will used with it.

Dude, I seriously look down on this ****** mentality.

The catch 22 is women are viewed as oppressed upon the premise of whether they have rights to do this kind of thing, or women are seen as good for only objects of sex.

I've met many women that have taught me many valueable things in life, so it seems like a dishonour to view them with a pretty face, breasts, and genatalia as their only redeeming qualities.

If I were to spread my testacles in a picture online, I would get less views than a woman simply kissing another woman.

Displaying a woman with her only assests being her body is a regressive line of thought in the advancement of humanity. Just sayin.

Dude, I seriously look down on this ****** mentality.

The catch 22 is women are viewed as oppressed upon the premise of whether they have rights to do this kind of thing, or women are seen as good for only objects of sex.

I've met many women that have taught me many valueable things in life, so it seems like a dishonour to view them with a pretty face, breasts, and genatalia as their only redeeming qualities.

If I were to spread my testacles in a picture online, I would get less views than a woman simply kissing another woman.

Displaying a woman with her only assests being her body is a regressive line of thought in the advancement of humanity. Just sayin.

Yaar, I understood. Some women should learn how to respect their body, they need a bit education, other women who enjoy attention seeking, money, and lust. Some other women who want to expose their body in public, most of them don't have parent role models.

So Veena choose her decision, you know many women in Pakistan don't enjoy in Pakistan living and lack of quality supports. Mujra, transexuals, shemales, prostitutes, streets, growing numbers, etc. I felt uncomfortable to discuss this matters.

dates2.jpg

Anyone interested in Hot Dates????

-----------------

Children will always love their mothers and no complain or any issues. They will used with it. :D

I think you are on to something

Back
Top Bottom