What's new

Veena Malik is crossing her limits

I tell you true story.

A hijabi girl who are well-trained and respect self-esteem from the religious family, these girls (sister) are really good at home. So outside home, they went to college or school, they went to washroom. They took off hijabi or dress change for short shirt, cleavages, and more make-up to attract boyfriends. And then return back home, they changed dress back to hijabi girl, lol.

Other Muslim girls did same thing, most old traditional parents don't know what their doing.

Would you decide to do honor killing on her ? Her parents would kill her to please who? Many common intolerances Pakistanis kill their daughters and sisters instead son who allowed to have girlfriends.

Again, it is a choice of girls, one thing I want girls to speak honestly, not hiding themselves. We only gave guidances and explanation, if she didn't do listen, let her go. Veena is example of own life and own money no longer dependence on parents or bow them.

To be honest I've never seen a Pakistan girl wear a short skirt!, even in Islamabad. If a child does not listen to their parents, then already they have forfeited their Islamic identity.

I'll tell you a story.

Tonight, I came back from an Indian restaruant in NYC, with friends. This place is run by a Sikh that uses halal meat. Anyways there was a lady that came in her 40's with botox on her face and artificial lips. She is was rich, because outisde was parked her h3 hummer, which only the upper part of society can afford in the US, and is viewed as lavish. When the guy she came with went to the restroom, she came over and dropped me a torn piece of paper that read "phone-number. You're hot! Call me on thursday". I am a muslim I pray five times a day and go to Jumaa. I don't know if the man she was with was her husband, but I'm not going to respond to her, because I tore the pape earlier. Why? I am engaged to a lovely girl, I am muslim and don't want to engage in sexual relations with her because I am muslim. I did not give into the temptation because yeah, she was very attractive, but my parents instilled certain values within me which I am not willing to compromise. There are Pakistanis in Nyc, boys and girls that will go on dates with whites and kafirs, and that is their lifestyle. I am nobody to judge.

As a muslim I worry about myself, and if I wanted to I can get away with having sex with tons of women, because my parents are in Pakistan, and I am here alone. I don't want to though. The fact that I say no to girls from NYU, makes them more persistent to engage with me in relationships, but I say no. Why? I try to live my life in purity, and my deceased grandfather is my inspiration.

A woman's attractivness will never influence me on how much respect I have for her, or what I think about her.

what do you mean by purity here ?

as far as i know muslims will be awarded with 72 virgins in heaven , i think it is allowed to have sex with these virgins ....isint?

Is that what CNN tells you? :meeting:

Khubsurati toh hazaron ruph main ati hain.

If lust is your only parameters for love, then many of you posters will be disappointed. Ask our friend and member Imran Khan. He can tell you the truth.

To be honest I've never seen a Pakistan girl wear a short skirt!, even in Islamabad. If a child does not listen to their parents, then already they have forfeited their Islamic identity.

I'll tell you a story.

Tonight, I came back from an Indian restaruant in NYC, with friends. This place is run by a Sikh that uses halal meat. Anyways there was a lady that came in her 40's with botox on her face and artificial lips. She is was rich, because outisde was parked her h3 hummer, which only the upper part of society can afford in the US, and is viewed as lavish. When the guy she came with went to the restroom, she came over and dropped me a torn piece of paper that read "phone-number. You're hot! Call me on thursday". I am a muslim I pray five times a day and go to Jumaa. I don't know if the man she was with was her husband, but I'm not going to respond to her, because I tore the pape earlier. Why? I am engaged to a lovely girl, I am muslim and don't want to engage in sexual relations with her because I am muslim. I did not give into the temptation because yeah, she was very attractive, but my parents instilled certain values within me which I am not willing to compromise. There are Pakistanis in Nyc, boys and girls that will go on dates with whites and kafirs, and that is their lifestyle. I am nobody to judge.

As a muslim I worry about myself, and if I wanted to I can get away with having sex with tons of women, because my parents are in Pakistan, and I am here alone. I don't want to though. The fact that I say no to girls from NYU, makes them more persistent to engage with me in relationships, but I say no. Why? I try to live my life in purity, and my deceased grandfather is my inspiration.

A woman's attractivness will never influence me on how much respect I have for her, or what I think about her.

Wow, you are awesome, man! You made strong decision and stand up, I appreciate your honesty and respect. Women know how to trick men or trap them someday.

Inspiration reading. :tup:

Being married does not stop one from listening to (spicy) stories. :D

Lol. At least, I am human being. :laugh: However, being married is good thing!

Where is pic with ISI tatto :no:what the hell she has anything to do with ISI..

I'll tell you a story.

It's ok dude, I'd not do that either, not because I'm muslim but because I'm committed to someone.

Lol. At least, I am human being. :laugh: However, being married is good thing!

So am I. Don't tell my wife I am listening to "stories". :P

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Where is pic with ISI tatto :no:what the hell she has anything to do with ISI..

God knows about that. Now, which ISI are you talkin' about? :)

It is Pakistan's Anna Chapman (check out)

ISI agent Veena Malik try to be example of Anna Chapman! :woot:

You like aunty Anna Chapman

yea indian ve roz veena ko le kar kohe na kohe controversy khari kar detey hein ..kab aqal ahey ghi inn ko

I just read this news to get clear pictures of whats going on. Two different opinions

Row over Pakistan actress Veena Malik nude 'ISI' photo

A row has erupted over an image of Pakistani actress Veena Malik sporting the initials ISI on her arm, with FHM India insisting it is not fake.

It has caused a sensation in Pakistan for both the nudity and the initials of Pakistan's controversial Inter-Services Intelligence spy agency.

Pakistani media have quoted a spokesman for Ms Malik as saying she never took part in such a photoshoot.

But FHM India's editor told the BBC that nothing had been doctored.

"We have video footage of the shoot as well as emails from Veena about how she's looking forward to the cover," Kabeer Sharma told the BBC's Nosheen Abbas in Islamabad.

"The idea to have ISI written on her arm was mine, and it was Veena's idea to have it in block letters," he added.

He said that the image was intended to be playful, saying that: "In India we joke about this... if anything goes wrong... we say the ISI must be behind this."

The ISI has been in the headlines in recent months after senior US officials accused it of supporting militants based in Pakistan's tribal areas who target Western troops in Afghanistan.

In September the most senior US military officer Adm Mike Mullen said that the Haqqani militant network "acts as a veritable arm of Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence Agency".

Pakistan has vehemently denied such allegations.

Pakistan outrage
Correspondents say that the image, which is the cover of the December issue of the Indian edition of the global men's magazine, has caused a storm in Pakistan with many people expressing outrage over the nudity and the boldness of the photo.

Many Pakistanis on the micro-blogging site Twitter are also expressing bemusement at the image.

The Express Tribune newspaper in Pakistan said a representative of Ms Malik had denied she posed for the shoot.

"Veena knows her limits. I know we have done quite bold stuff/shoots, those which are available on our website, but she knows her parameters," Sohail Rashid is quoted as saying.

FHM's editor said he had never heard of the representative and added that Ms Malik had not got in touch to ask him to modify or remove the image.

The actress has been at the centre of controversy before.

She caused outrage among conservative circles in Pakistan for appearing on the Indian reality show Bigg Boss in 2010. She hit the headlines again in March this year by challenging the views of a Pakistani cleric on television.

BBC News - Row over Pakistan actress Veena Malik nude 'ISI' photo

Veena wants to be contraversial, yet remain unguilty. She gave permission to the magazine for doctored images for herself. She is loose and SMART.

Veena wants to be contraversial, yet remain unguilty. She gave permission to the magazine for doctored images for herself. She is loose and SMART.

she deny it here

Veena Malik: I didn't pose naked for FHM, says Pakistani actress | Mail Online

may be its Photoshop and they just want to cash her

Indian editor is stupid " Mr Sharma said the reference to Pakistani intelligence was meant to be light-hearted, saying: 'In India we joke about this... if anything goes wrong... we say the ISI must be behind this "

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom