What's new

Veena Malik is crossing her limits

Yaar, I understood. Some women should learn how to respect their body, they need a bit education, other women who enjoy attention seeking, money, and lust. Some other women who want to expose their body in public, most of them don't have parent role models.

So Veena choose her decision, you know many women in Pakistan don't enjoy in Pakistan living and lack of quality supports. Mujra, transexuals, shemales, prostitutes, streets, growing numbers, etc. I felt uncomfortable to discuss this matters.

The thing with Islam is that one can only practice it, if one chooses to. On the case of Veena, if her father is proud of her doing these things, then who am I to say anything. Veena representing our nation is laughable becuase I am part of the nation, and she does not represent me and the majority of the people I know.

My only concern is that will little girls that are not as attractive as other girls seek refuge in exposing their bodies for acceptance from society. If you had a daughter, would you be able to tell her that her only chance is to be attractive and expose her body for success. Our Dr. Afiya was blessed with more intellect than half of our nation. Does she deserve to be looked upon just having breasts and genatalia rather than her persistence, achievements and intellect.

We are sending the wrong image to our society and especially the female sector with attention ****** such as Veena Malik.

The difference between you guys and us is we are Muslims and you guys are Hindus. In your Hindu society its norm for women to sell her body and no one cares but we as Muslim are suppose to live in a society which goes according to Islamic principles. You are no one NO ONE to tell us anything how we should live and what is norm for us and we dont give a dam what you say. Either she needs to surrender her religion and declare she is a atheist or simply STOP what she is doing! Why is she such a important topic? Because she is a celebrity and many innocent girls can fall in this trap!

:rofl: veena malik is a muslim

I think you are on to something

:no: What you mean? Don't make assumption. ;)

The thing with Islam is that one can only practice it, if one chooses to. On the case of Veena, if her father is proud of her doing these things, then who am I to say anything. Veena representing our nation is laughable becuase I am part of the nation, and she does not represent me and the majority of the people I know.

My only concern is that will little girls that are not as attractive as other girls seek refuge in exposing their bodies for acceptance from society. If you had a daughter, would you be able to tell her that her only chance is to be attractive and expose her body for success. Our Dr. Afiya was blessed with more intellect than half of our nation. Does she deserve to be looked upon just having breasts and genatalia rather than her persistence, achievements and intellect.

We are sending the wrong image to our society and especially the female sector with attention ****** such as Veena Malik.

I don't think Veena Malik represent Pakistan at all, most people know it. Who care about her ? Pakistan reputation today is famous OBL terrorist haven by the acknowledge of the world, this is something we should worry.

I tell you true story.

A hijabi girl who are well-trained and respect self-esteem from the religious family, these girls (sister) are really good at home. So outside home, they went to college or school, they went to washroom. They took off hijabi or dress change for short shirt, cleavages, and more make-up to attract boyfriends. And then return back home, they changed dress back to hijabi girl, lol.

Other Muslim girls did same thing, most old traditional parents don't know what their doing.

Would you decide to do honor killing on her ? Her parents would kill her to please who? Many common intolerances Pakistanis kill their daughters and sisters instead son who allowed to have girlfriends.

Again, it is a choice of girls, one thing I want girls to speak honestly, not hiding themselves. We only gave guidances and explanation, if she didn't do listen, let her go. Veena is example of own life and own money no longer dependence on parents or bow them.

I saw the pic it looked morphed,face complexion and body complexion were pretty different.

The difference between you guys and us is we are Muslims and you guys are Hindus. In your Hindu society its norm for women to sell her body and no one cares but we as Muslim are suppose to live in a society which goes according to Islamic principles. You are no one NO ONE to tell us anything how we should live and what is norm for us and we dont give a dam what you say. Either she needs to surrender her religion and declare she is a atheist or simply STOP what she is doing! Why is she such a important topic? Because she is a celebrity and many innocent girls can fall in this trap!

Thank you for the personal attack buddy. You will have to excuse me for not repaying you in kind. Don't feel like bathing in mud just yet. Have a good day, regards.

Ahaaa, Now the so-called "MYTH_BUSTER" is merrily peddling MYTHs!

And I really liked this line: "Either she needs to surrender her religion and declare she is a atheist ". Why on earth should she do any of that? Because some Talibani feels that way? While another joker wants to have a go at her with a HK36!

Come on guys, give your mouths a rest and your gonads some work! Little wonder that Wise Mr. Jinnah had to reaffirm that people had freedom to think, believe and live their way.
He knew that some funny guys would keep popping out of the wood-work from time to time.

Give Veena Malik a break. Enjoy the scenery or close your eyes. And get on with living. :)

I saw the pic it looked morphed,face complexion and body complexion were pretty different.

I'm not one to have a bruised ego about Pakistan with her showing nude pics, but if you look at the leg and the alignment of the thigh/waist it is obvious it is doctored. :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

At Indians: Don't take the flame bait..

Frankly I don't know why people are getting hyped up over such petty issues - She has every right to do this as long as its not illegal - Just leave her alone and don't give too much attention to her.Pakistanis seriously have got to set their priorities straight instead of debating on such useless topics.These religious nutjobs have nothing to do then talk on petty issues such as you don;t have a beard if you are wearing a skirt then you must be a slut (Not talking Veena here but normal girl who wears skirts) and i tell you the in Pakistan the people who typically have molvi type appearance stare more at women's A$$ wherever they spot a women then people who have grown up in liberal environment.In fact people who tend to grow up in conservative environment (not talking about every person out there but mostly) grow up to be perverts.I've seen so many molvis staring at women's butt (first thing they do when they see a women).

:no: What you mean? Don't make assumption. ;)

I don't think Veena Malik represent Pakistan at all, most people know it. Who care about her ? Pakistan reputation today is famous OBL terrorist haven by the acknowledge of the world, this is something we should worry.

I tell you true story.

A hijabi girl who are well-trained and respect self-esteem from the religious family, these girls (sister) are really good at home. So outside home, they went to college or school, they went to washroom. They took off hijabi or dress change for short shirt, cleavages, and more make-up to attract boyfriends. And then return back home, they changed dress back to hijabi girl, lol.

Other Muslim girls did same thing, most old traditional parents don't know what their doing.

Would you decide to do honor killing on her ? Her parents would kill her to please who? Many common intolerances Pakistanis kill their daughters and sisters instead son who allowed to have girlfriends.

Again, it is a choice of girls, one thing I want girls to speak honestly, not hiding themselves. We only gave guidances and explanation, if she didn't do listen, let her go. Veena is example of own life and own money no longer dependence on parents or bow them.

Ya agree...

I tell you true story.

This happens everywhere.

Girls are known to say one thing, and do another thing.

I have so many true stories if I told here, you might want to give up on women :lol:

I just hope they will release the video to prove the picture was not morphed.

This happens everywhere.

Girls are known to say one thing, and do another thing.

I have so many true stories if I told here, you might want to give up on women :lol:

Lol, please explain more true stories. I know many Muslims girls are pretending to be good.

Btw, I am already married to wife. :D

Back
Top Bottom