What's new

'Veena Malik is a bookie'- says Delhi-based cricket photographer Dheeraj Dikshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 bucks says..he will be in Big Boss's house within a week ..Confronting V.Malik.:rofl::rofl:

:P thats why i see alot of fuglies there in the big boss except Veena and that Indian girl Sara all others are :hang2:

Damn..Finally you accepted that you watch these tv soaps:lol::lol:
Now dont say your younger bro watch them and told you all this.

Am waiting for day when your obsession for bollywood also like most of pakistanis comes out..heheh

Damn..Finally you accepted that you watch these tv soaps:
Now dont say your younger bro watch them and told you all this.

Am waiting for day when your obsession for bollywood also like most of pakistanis comes out..heheh

Indian Tv soaps and such copycat shows are horrible enough to be avoided.

FYI here in my country under court order we have banned all such crap from India :P so we dont watch it.

And for knowing kali or khali whatever that horrible man's name is you dont need to watch crap from bollywood :P :P

and oh as for that Indian Muslim Girl Sara you might had skipped her and her Muslim boy friend's complaint on Indian independence day about discrimination with Indian Muslims ;)

:hang2::hang2:

OK now come back to Veena Malik and bharti tactics to keep that copycat show alive

Indian Tv soaps and such copycat shows are horrible enough to be avoided.

FYI here in my country under court order we have banned all such crap from India :P so we dont watch it.

And for knowing kali or khali whatever that horrible man's name is you dont need to watch crap from bollywood :P :P

and oh as for that Indian Muslim Girl Sara you might had skipped her and her Muslim boy friend's complaint on Indian independence day about discrimination with Indian Muslims ;)

:hang2::hang2:

OK now come back to Veena Malik and bharti tactics to keep that copycat show alive

Lol I live in the U.S. where it isn't banned yet you know more about the show than me! :woot: :toast_sign:

What's up with the Indian poison with pakistanis

Leave it guys......she will never make it....grapes are sour...hahhaha

Very right. the Indian masala media knows the tricks

You don't watch 'Indian masala media', but you seem to know everything about it. Can you share the secret with us please. :cheers:

BHARAT

BTW
Indians are not called Bharatis same way as pakistanis are not called Pakis.
On topic, these allegations on Veena malik had to wait until she is over with her game in Big Boss.

You kidding me I AM A PROUD BHARTIYA......

You don't watch 'Indian masala media', but you seem to know everything about it. Can you share the secret with us please. :cheers:

:agree: you need to be upfront about things which take up for discussion.

BHARAT

BTW
Indians are not called Bharatis same way as pakistanis are not called Pakis.
On topic, these allegations on Veena malik had to wait until she is over with her game in Big Boss.

We have debated the basis many times in this forum and the word bharat is used by indians too and there is nothing derogatory here about it.

The media use the word bharti tayara, bharti missile etc etc.

Dont pressurise your nerves over non-issues.

whereas for Pakistan there is NO other word other than Pakistan so no you can not use that.

24/7 News channels loves sensational news to keep and attract audiences/viewers. Same can be said for other media outlets. So I think that Mr. Dheeraj Dikshit is playing well the card of connection of Veena Malik with the Pakistani cricket. So I say yet another fame hungry person taking advantage upon this trend of 'bashing Pakistan Cricket and adding to the perception that Pakistan is a failure in sports as well.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom