What's new

Veena Malik in alleged nude pictures controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha.. someone send a copy of this FHM issue to mohd asif. He should be able to tell whether it's fake or real.. this woman has some b@%%s.. it's a pity that she is hiding it!!:lol:

yuk ill not even look at her jeez she is ugly

AGOOR KHATY HAIN :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

haha.. someone send a copy of this FHM issue to mohd asif. He should be able to tell whether it's fake or real.. this woman has some b@%%s.. it's a pity that she is hiding it!!:lol:

HAAN bari kam ki baat ki hai tum ne wo is ka sara exray ker chuka hai us se ziada to veena khud bhi nhi janti because wo kameena veena ko wahaan whaan dekhta tha jahaan veena khud nhi dekh sakti :devil: :rofl:

Who wants Gen. Pasha as the head of ISI?

This brunette is perfect for the job of the spy master (Head of ISI).:enjoy:

Atleast Gen. Kiyani would love this.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

80 posts and counting .................

Yet she is termed as "nobody".

What a sad state of affairs the Pakistan Defense Forum has become, we are talking about Veena Malik of all people. :undecided:

britney spears does it as well.NBD

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

I think she took Imran Khan's advice to heart and decided to declare and reveal ' all ' her assets - she is a patriot.:D[/QUOTE

:rofl:]

Fake or not i dont care... i give s****

But i have only one thing to say vena malik HUR JAO INDIA its not first time India some how insult Pakistani actress but u are only a p******* not more.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Its fake but Vena malik is fat cow not as on this photo

Fake or not i dont care... i give s****

But i have only one thing to say vena malik HUR JAO INDIA its not first time India some how insult Pakistani actress but u are only a p******* not more.

how is india insulting her, she is doing well in her career in India. it's basically a business contact which should be encouraged. FHM and Ms.Malik are in entertainment industry, they will do what gives them revenue. She doesn't represent PK society as a whole so please dont get offended.
good luck to her and wishing more success.

Yeah, Pakistan never has honour killings or killing someone for being 'un-Islamic'.

It does happen but when you say 'you crazies', you are implying that the 180 million Pakistanis are doing it which obviously is not true. It is a small minority who indulges in it and it is shameless but that does not give you the right to malign a whole nation.

Oh man thats something

pls dont c here I I I have to do something :flame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom