What's new

Veena Malik halts traffic in India

I guess Bangloreans haven't seen other Pakistani cover girls like Nadia Ali, Yasmeen Ghauri, Nargis Fakhri, Mahleej Sarakari and other beauties yet.

Haq's Musings: Pakistani Cover Girls

Heh Heh.. None of the ones mentioned by you was either born in Pakistan or is a Pakistani citizen. Except Mahleej who was born in Pak but is not a Pak citizen.. Its funny how a British National of Pakistani origin is shunned and disowned by Pakistani members the moment his name gets linked to a terror plot with an excuse of .. He is a british national.. why drag Pakistan into it.. but when its about pretty girls, even clutching at straws to show some Pakistani connection is also not beyond the likes of Mr Haq :rofl:

veena maliks,dhonis khans make bifg news in india not those young kids dying daily of hunger or kileed by govt troops terming them as maoists does not make any news.Indians are taking the bad-dua of these kids .your generation gonna suffer due to these bad dua.
whats your problem, there is enough being done to address the issue of poverty. Today there are n number of job opertunities in INDIA to make money and earn a respectable life, but if the Maoist chose to live on praying on others fear then they deserve to die.
I have come across Biharis, Asamess, etc moving across the nation working in big Construction projects all over INDIA, to be frank these are the same poor people who are making INDIA rich with their contribution.
as I said earlier, you half baked people who do not realize the value of the religion you are born or the relogion you embrased will always accuse INDIA for what it is,
let me ask you a simple question, despite your endless complain what have you done to the growth or upliftment of the poor or the nation.
Always remember JFK "Ask not what your country has done for you, but ask what you have done to your country"

Such a ugly person flauting her assets in India to get some fame and money.

and such ugly person is halting the traffic in india-
Indians love ugly b!tches right?- Veena-
or beautiful b!tches- Sunny-
tells alot about the local standards- the taste- in the type of women- :whistle:

and such ugly person is halting the traffic in india-
Indians love ugly b!tches right?- Veena-
or beautiful b!tches- Sunny-
tells alot about the local standards- the taste- in the type of women- :whistle:

Its Veena malik who is in love 2 India and indians !!!

She definitely has physical sex appeal and can obviously sell it....that said, i know nothing about this woman, only judging by pictures.

Its Veena malik who is in love 2 India and indians !!!

she is in love with money-

if uganda had money- she'd go there-

and it doesn't mean she loves india or indians- its just professionalism-

just like your sherlyn chopra posed nude for playboy in amrika- she did it for money aswell-

doesn't mean she loves amrika-

I think she has a hot body..I dont care where she is from...as long as she is good with what we want to see ;)...its ok with me.

BTW she isnt good looking...but she isnt ugly...if you're saying she's ugly then its only out of frustration.

she is in love with money-

if uganda had money- she'd go there-

and it doesn't mean she loves india or indians- its just professionalism-

just like your sherlyn chopra posed nude for playboy in amrika- she did it for money aswell-

doesn't mean she loves amrika-

exactly professionalism..thats the word.

she is a professional who is working for money....similarly Indian cinema is using her for their own money..she has a body to sell..and bollywood (so far B grade) is cashing on that body.

Back
Top Bottom