Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Veena Malik halts traffic in Bangalore city

By News Desk
Published: July 8, 2012

405423-eebcfedffabbdff-1341764758-937-640x480.JPG

Actress Veena Mallik`s Photoshoot. Photo: IANS

Pakistani actor Veena Malik recently caused a traffic jam in Bangalore when she stepped out to shoot her debut Kannada film, Dirty Picture: Silk Sakkath Maga on Friday. When the beauty :sick: appeared on the sets, the gathering crowd caused a traffic jam, affecting several of the neighbouring business districts.

Although Malik’s presence was kept secret by film-makers, the masses caught a glimpse of her when she first arrived. Around 20,000 screaming fans started congregating around the area, making it impossible for security personnel to manage the crowd or control the traffic. When the solution got completely out of control, the film’s producer called in the police to handle the fans.

Despite the hoards of people surrounding her, Malik seemed to be in high spirits, enjoying all the attention coming her way. The actor, who first became famous from a stint on the Indian version of “Big Boss”, made her way around the crowd gracefully, waving to all her fans and signing autographs.

“This response is unbelievable. I am sure the movie will be a hit,” she later commented.
The film, which also stars Akshay and Anitha Bhat, is a regional remake of Milan Luthria’s blockbuster Dirty Picture released in 2011. Shooting for Dirty Picture: Silk Sakkath Maga officially began in studios last week.

This was the second time Malik has been mobbed by her fans. Before this, the actor attracted a large crowd on Fiji Beach, Australia, proving that she has a great fan following all over the world.
Her crazy fans

“I think I have been appreciated a lot. A Pakistani guy wanted to kidnap and marry me – but he was a kid back then,” Veena told The Express Tribune. “Another Pakistani fan used to send me flowers every day. There’s a guy on Twitter who calls himself Mr Veena Malik; I consider him a psycho, for he has hacked my Twitter and email account,” she said.
Additional reporting saadia qamar

Published in The Express Tribune, July 9th, 2012.

:hitwall::hitwall:

lolz i remember her show in pak HUM SAB UMEED SE HAIN when she bashed on meera is doing wron in india :rofl:

Holy cr@p, the auntie is sooooooo damn ugly.

I'm seriously wondering how indians like her soo much? She is worst than p*********s.

Her crazy fans

“I think I have been appreciated a lot. A Pakistani guy wanted to kidnap and marry me – but he was a kid back then,” Veena told The Express Tribune. “Another Pakistani fan used to send me flowers every day. There’s a guy on Twitter who calls himself Mr Veena Malik; I consider him a psycho, for he has hacked my Twitter and email account,” she said.
:

:woot::rofl:
She is dreaming too much.:lol:
ugliest women of Pakistan.

she is beautiful. I saw all her interviews in funny pakistani channles (youtube) and was so sad to know how backward pakistanis are. people were pointing fingers at her character on national television, thats not less than a rape. I am glad she is in India now, safe, with dignity and respect. talent has no life in Pakistan. people are brainwashed beyond repair

Seriously, you can keep her, we will be more than happy to see her there, in India :D

Pakistani "gandh" (trash) ko sambhaal ke India kitna khush hai. Congratulations Indian fans, looks like you've found have gem.

She is not that beautiful but not ugly either. This line fits her and her actions very well.. "You hate me or you love me but you cannot ignore me"

She is a opportunist and it's not bad at all unless she is stepping on someone’s feet. She has something called nuisance value and she is very good at it.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3159040 said:
she is uglier then turd

she looks like a shemale :bad: and even that laila khan who was killed few days back

veena maliks,dhonis khans make bifg news in india not those young kids dying daily of hunger or kileed by govt troops terming them as maoists does not make any news.Indians are taking the bad-dua of these kids .your generation gonna suffer due to these bad dua.

Veena Malik's problem is not being ugly but that she has no class . Particularly when she speaks . Yuck !! Like Rakhi Sawant she is :sick: People who like her in both India and Pak have no taste whatsoever .

veena maliks,dhonis khans make bifg news in india not those young kids dying daily of hunger or kileed by govt troops terming them as maoists does not make any news.Indians are taking the bad-dua of these kids .your generation gonna suffer due to these bad dua.

I wonder how a Pakistani knows so much details about kids dying and maoists when they don't make any news.... local madrassah channel ..?

BTW bad-dua is used by losers who are too useless to do anything good for themselves....and have to pray to god to harm others...

Back
Top Bottom